Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 694 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2201

    No bb

    I messaged her and she said protection is a must. What's he name on Sa? Maybe I can still get SD bb privileges.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised at all. It was a matter of time. I never got to see her at SA, as a few months ago she was already talking about by the hour pricing.

  2. #2200

    Going pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's gone pro- https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/438546391456 Guess we have to start talking about her in the bb thread now.
    Not surprised at all. It was a matter of time. I never got to see her at SA, as a few months ago she was already talking about by the hour pricing.

  3. #2199
    Look who's gone pro- https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/438546391456 Guess we have to start talking about her in the bb thread now.

  4. #2198
    Why do you think is a TGTBT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lchtus  [View Original Post]
    Hi from Chicago my fellow mongers. I visit your city monthly and have usually been doing the tna thing. SA hunting recently led me to these two. Any insight on them. Been messaging and texting them both, but seems TGTBT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6f01...4-961f7b788391

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16608...a-cd9613c6c7bc

  5. #2197

    Anna and Blue Girl

    Hi from Chicago my fellow mongers. I visit your city monthly and have usually been doing the tna thing. SA hunting recently led me to these two. Any insight on them. Been messaging and texting them both, but seems TGTBT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6f01...4-961f7b788391

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16608...a-cd9613c6c7bc

  6. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCarlter  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Here is her profile:

    ''I'm cute and tall. I'm really sweet and enjoy spending time with older men because they're much more mature than all of the men my age.

    Oh, and I have cute feet .''
    In fairness, she's in Federal Way. Nowhere near civilization, especially by the S. A. Atlas.

  7. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I have been doing close to 3 hrs of sex (+ meal/coffee/drinks time if it's the first time) for 200, (250 tops) and they host.

    I also tend not to discuss arrangement beforehand, at least I do not bring the topic and it has never been a problem

    And agree if she mentions an arrangement by the hour, that's the end of the negotiation
    This right here, is how it's done.

  8. #2194

    Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In my experience in SA, a 300 allowance is about 4 hours and 500 allowance is half day to an overnight. Overnight if already ongoing arrangement.

    Yes, do not do hourly approach. Red flag if they are the ones saying an hourly allowance.

    If a guy want an hourly approach go to an escort. Why go to SA if guy want an escort? SA is for non pros.
    I have been doing close to 3 hrs of sex (+ meal/coffee/drinks time if it's the first time) for 200, (250 tops) and they host.

    I also tend not to discuss arrangement beforehand, at least I do not bring the topic and it has never been a problem

    And agree if she mentions an arrangement by the hour, that's the end of the negotiation

  9. #2193
    In my experience in SA, a 300 allowance is about 4 hours and 500 allowance is half day to an overnight. Overnight if already ongoing arrangement.

    Yes, do not do hourly approach. Red flag if they are the ones saying an hourly allowance.

    If a guy want an hourly approach go to an escort. Why go to SA if guy want an escort? SA is for non pros.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I was talking of a 2-3 hours encounter.

  10. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I was talking of a 2-3 hours encounter.
    Pretty much all of your encounters on SA should be 2-3 hours. See this is the problem, don't treat them like escorts where you're paying "hourly" that's where you're going wrong. If they treat it like that, that should be a red flag in my opinion.

  11. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a stripper from Kittens if that appeals to anyone. Probably GPS though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/decc2...2-962b0af45d40
    I messaged her and she's only willing to meet up at Kittens to discuss more in depth. Pass.

  12. #2190

    Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    400 is pretty high for any girl on a short-time meet.

    I'd consider 400 fair if she has playboy model, college cheerleader, or tv actress looks. And even then, let's face facts, you aren't going to be spending most of your time with her looking at her face.
    I was talking of a 2-3 hours encounter.

  13. #2189

    400?

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    400 for a 35 year old is pretty fucking high.

    You would be doing a disservice to the rest of us, if you do it.
    400 is pretty high for any girl on a short-time meet.

    I'd consider 400 fair if she has playboy model, college cheerleader, or tv actress looks. And even then, let's face facts, you aren't going to be spending most of your time with her looking at her face.

  14. #2188

    Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    Honestly if you have fun, who cares what other people think you should pay her. Unless it's something totally outrageous (which it isn't). Not all milfs are equal. Can't equate all milfs to 2-3 bills.
    400 for a 35 year old is pretty fucking high.

    You would be doing a disservice to the rest of us, if you do it.

  15. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    This is really good to know. I have been thinking with my other head!

    She is asking for $400, told me that the offers she gets are $300 to $500. Oh and doesn't want to host.

    Yes she is hot, and smart. I will have a good time. But be too much to have a good time on a regular basis.
    Don't think with the second head, even when the urge is strong. I use to in the past before I knew, but I came to my senses and enjoyed the experiences much more. Like I said, if they want more they just have that GPS. Some guys have showed pictures of sexy girls on the board and they were only giving 2 bills. Whenever they tell me, I usually get so and so, I just tell them. Ok thanks for the time and move on to the next one. I don't know if you had time to read the board much but usually what I did was shoot 20-30 messages, got about 10-15 back, then 5 we're willing to meet and then I'll just meet 2-3 and choose 1. Had a set arrangement for a couple months and it was always a good time. If I liked them I use to host, I'm single so I don't have a problem with hosting. Meet them in public like a coffee shop first, so you can see their attitude, to me it made a big difference. Best of luck man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape