Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 10406
-
02-07-20 00:46 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 500Sunflower_ck83
https://www.seeking.com/member/79327...a-05a407516ebc
I did see this girl. She was an actually cool, she asked for 100 or 150 donation, forgot. CIP and CIA if you wanted. However, her pictures does not reveal how she looks like, her body is pretty flabby and on the big side, that's why I didn't see her again. An actual cool person who just wanted to hang but that body just doesn't do it for me. If that's not a big deal then, ey your in luck.
-
02-07-20 00:11 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 500Vizzy2104
I was chatting this girl up as well, not sure if someone has shared her before or has seen her. It says "platonic" LOL but I remember she was sending me dirty pics. I said Na because she wanted 400 per date, including boning obviously but naa. Maybe some fella here wants to try. I should really start searching for these girls again. I always kept the best for myself LOL I need to find me that gingerfetish style again LOL a bunch of you know who that was and she was so fucken fun. God I miss that sex freak. Anyways, have at it.
-
02-06-20 23:45 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 5001 greeneyes0
https://www.seeking.com/member/88a4a...e-7faf6e5621ce
I don't know if you guys seen her but when I was planning on meeting with her she wanted 600 to meet because she had "millionaires" offering her more 😂I just said, Na I ain't trying to compete with millionaires. If I was a millionaire and wasting my time girls from this site (not all of them, some are ok LOL) I'm doing something wrong. Maybe you guys will have better luck.
-
02-06-20 09:30 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 220JessiF Baaaby scam
https://www.seeking.com/member/57d39...f-cd55dd23d888
Been talking to her for about a week. As soon as we start discussing meeting plans she goes into the whole "can you send me a little money for gas, my check doesn't clear until Friday" shtick. I replied that I can't meet on the weekend (after her 'check clears') which put her into full-on begging mode.
-
02-06-20 09:23 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 220GPS and maybe a bit crazy
09 Tikimo.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a6b12...1-c41c218609d4
She contacted me, we exchanged a couple pleasantries, wants 3 k / month, and when I didn't respond in 10 minutes (stepped away from phone) she started sending passive aggressive messages about how she knew I was a flake and "not serious. " Blocked. Potential for psycho seems large with this one.
-
02-03-20 18:46 #2211Regular Member

Posts: 4Gps
Wants $ 800 pm.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d99c5...2-106107dfaddc
-
02-01-20 16:03 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 257Catfish
Talked to her on the phone. She sounded like she was in her 50's and had been smoking since she was 12. Wanted me to send her $40 so she could buy groceries.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1ec0f...f-3a6a72f8a00f
-
01-29-20 17:11 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 988She will bareback you. She just won't agree in text.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 15:08 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 362No kidding on the time management. I met her once from SA. We set a 1 pm date. I was in the general area, and knew that she was less than reliable from past reports. I sat in a Starbucks and did work for a while. We didn't meet up until 4 pm. When I showed up at the door, she took a long time answering. Finally opened the door wrapped in a towel. Said she was jumping in the shower and if I minded waiting. Well after all that waiting, I wasn't about to let her out of my sight. I got in the shower with her. The shower and what followed was fun, but it just wasn't worth the hours of waiting. The only reason I stuck around was that I got some productive work done.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
I wonder if, now that she is a pro, that her time management is any better. Time is money in this line of work (okay, in most lines of work.).
-
01-28-20 21:27 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 145I also hit her up on STG and got "It would cost a lot more and we would both have to get tested". Too bad she was fun to pump a load into a couple years ago. Based on other posts enough of us hit her up for bb that her ad mentions it's off limits now. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
Her time management was always complete shit anyways, its why I stopped seeing her on SA. I doubt most guys will tolerate that now that she's a pro.
-
01-28-20 16:36 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 52I was talking to her on SA and when we moved to text she said that bb would cost me "atleast a grand". I passed on her quickly with her gps.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 15:43 #2205Senior Member

Posts: 220Yup, got a hard no.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 14:13 #2204Senior Member

Posts: 362Yourfavoritesub19
Looks like her profile is off of SA now. Yup, looks like she has gone full pro.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 09:45 #2203Senior Member

Posts: 1019She must be in to deep. The downward spiral has sped up for her.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 09:29 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 541What's her number. She would be fun for a gangbang.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




