Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 921 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 13808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Asian ads

    I've stated before how much I get a kick out of these ads. First, you must know and expect that the pictures are not the lady you will see. Sometimes they might be close but usually older and not nearly as hot looking. Second, some of the items listed will not be on the menu or if they are at a greatly increase rate. Lastly "un-rushed" often means only slightly rushed. Like within a few minutes they will be asking you to cum, maybe with dirty talk and maybe not.

    There are lots of reviews here of the exceptional gals who give great service so please take a look back through the reviews and lastly if you are up for the screening you can try one of the agencies or quality independents that are often spoken of.

    Have fun but stay safe, Daz.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErvsBlues  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for something new. I've tried AMPs, EMPs, agency girls, NG, etc. - but never tried an asian apartment girl. I've followed this thread and talked to a few seniors about specifics, but looking for feedback on some of the ads / girls listed on CityGuide. That site looks to be AAG gold. I know that virtually all of the pics are fake. But are the services offered real? Here are some examples that I've looked at -.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/69-ki...-nuru-17317018

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/gfe-r...15637-37440341

    Ttps: urlreplacement3}/ escorts / asain-sweet-andjuicy-young-sexy-bbj-GFE-naked-nuru-17893567.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/312-6...76441-38446160

    All look pretty interesting, but how real are they? Quite a few list "Grooming Down Under" as "Natural" too. That would be a refreshing change! So are any of these legit, are there any others similar?

    Thanks in advance! Stay safe out there gentlemen.

  2. #4162

    Anywhere close to real ads?

    I've been looking for something new. I've tried AMPs, EMPs, agency girls, NG, etc. - but never tried an asian apartment girl. I've followed this thread and talked to a few seniors about specifics, but looking for feedback on some of the ads / girls listed on CityGuide. That site looks to be AAG gold. I know that virtually all of the pics are fake. But are the services offered real? Here are some examples that I've looked at -.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/69-ki...-nuru-17317018

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/gfe-r...15637-37440341

    Ttps: urlreplacement3}/ escorts / asain-sweet-andjuicy-young-sexy-bbj-GFE-naked-nuru-17893567.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/312-6...76441-38446160

    All look pretty interesting, but how real are they? Quite a few list "Grooming Down Under" as "Natural" too. That would be a refreshing change! So are any of these legit, are there any others similar?

    Thanks in advance! Stay safe out there gentlemen.

  3. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I really miss AX man, that was my weekly go to agency. I am wondering, I am looking for a decent agency. Which one would you guys prefer? I am looking at KP, asian bunnies, and alot on adultsearch, but do not know which one is worth. Any insight.
    How I miss Chanel and Angela. Great times.

  4. #4160

    Kp not accepting new members

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I really miss AX man, that was my weekly go to agency. I am wondering, I am looking for a decent agency. Which one would you guys prefer? I am looking at KP, asian bunnies, and alot on adultsearch, but do not know which one is worth. Any insight.
    The photos are NOT of the girls but they are a close representation. If your not very picky and open minded asian bunnies for the rate is a good option.

  5. #4159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Agencies

    I really miss AX man, that was my weekly go to agency. I am wondering, I am looking for a decent agency. Which one would you guys prefer? I am looking at KP, asian bunnies, and alot on adultsearch, but do not know which one is worth. Any insight.

  6. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    She is the first Thai girl I ever saw. Was over 10 years ago and I didn't find her on the internet. In my opinion, a wonderful person also.
    She is in San Diego now. I saw her a few weeks ago. Great girl. Still a hottie, got that cute smile and sweet as can be.

  7. #4157
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Nicha Tryst she is charging 300 an hour and 100 extra for MOSG extra pop.

    Is that the hacker or new rates?

    She never charged extra for multiple pops.

    I agree sweet lady.

    She does have the best body great round ass.
    I saw her for 300 msog. Face was identical to the pics that I've seen for years.

  8. #4156

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDog65  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, some idiot hacked Niicha's accounts and has been messing with her. Just to clarify she is an excellent provider and I cannot speak too highly of her. Set up is easy, you go up to her apartment not far from o'hare, she meets you in sexy lingerie then you shower on your own, bbj, and then she gives an amazing amount of service to you, she is worth the charge, she is a beautiful woman, very curvy, flat stomach 36 C breasts. Really it's too bad some jerk is messing with her. If you have any questions about her, feel free to message me. Many others on this site will tell you the same. It sucks some ass gets his jollies out of hurting one the girls that is a good provider.
    I just saw Nicha Tryst she is charging 300 an hour and 100 extra for MOSG extra pop.

    Is that the hacker or new rates?

    She never charged extra for multiple pops.

    I agree sweet lady.

    She does have the best body great round ass.

  9. #4155

    Hacker Nicha scam

    Just spoke to Nicha. The guy who hacked herr accounts is also trying to get deposits sent to a venomo account. She does not require deposits. Please make sure you text her when you make an appointment to make sure that you're not getting scammed. This guy is a sick MF and I hope that he scams the wrong person and they kick his ass.

  10. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDog65  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, some idiot hacked Niicha's accounts and has been messing with her. Just to clarify she is an excellent provider and I cannot speak too highly of her. Set up is easy, you go up to her apartment not far from o'hare, she meets you in sexy lingerie then you shower on your own, bbj, and then she gives an amazing amount of service to you, she is worth the charge, she is a beautiful woman, very curvy, flat stomach 36 C breasts. Really it's too bad some jerk is messing with her. If you have any questions about her, feel free to message me. Many others on this site will tell you the same. It sucks some ass gets his jollies out of hurting one the girls that is a good provider.
    She is such a sweetheart and an outstanding provider. Can't believe someone would hack her accounts and then post false information. Some really sick-o out there.

  11. #4153

    Here's a face picture

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    The real Ivy have a tattoo on her back. When she not in Chicago she lets her friends use her name and number. Just like Emily.
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...-lady/10883488#lg=1&slide=6.

    This picture appears to be about 5 years old and has her identifying marks digitally removed. Note that the first 7 pictures are her while a few later on are not her.

  12. #4152

    Nicha GFE

    Hey guys, some idiot hacked Niicha's accounts and has been messing with her. Just to clarify she is an excellent provider and I cannot speak too highly of her. Set up is easy, you go up to her apartment not far from o'hare, she meets you in sexy lingerie then you shower on your own, bbj, and then she gives an amazing amount of service to you, she is worth the charge, she is a beautiful woman, very curvy, flat stomach 36 C breasts. Really it's too bad some jerk is messing with her. If you have any questions about her, feel free to message me. Many others on this site will tell you the same. It sucks some ass gets his jollies out of hurting one the girls that is a good provider.

  13. #4151

    The real Ivy please stand upk

    Quote Originally Posted by IglooNinja  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658

    Saw Sweet Ivy last week. I previously saw another girl that went by the same name and was disappointed, but after being promised that this Ivy was different I gave it another shot. Turns out that it's true, and this Ivy was different. Taller, thinner and prettier with better English. I would say that the first pic is accurate.

    Standard Asian apartment girl. Shower, BBBJ, and dinner at the why. She didn't seem terribly into it though, and she kept her legs partially shut. On came the cover and mish. She seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed things a bit. After I blew in the bag she gave a below average message. While it wasn't a great experience, I get the feeling that it was more of an off day for her, and I plan on seeing her again.
    The real Ivy have a tattoo on her back. When she not in Chicago she lets her friends use her name and number. Just like Emily.

  14. #4150
    Quote Originally Posted by IglooNinja  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658

    Saw Sweet Ivy last week. I previously saw another girl that went by the same name and was disappointed, but after being promised that this Ivy was different I gave it another shot. Turns out that it's true, and this Ivy was different. Taller, thinner and prettier with better English. I would say that the first pic is accurate.

    Standard Asian apartment girl. Shower, BBBJ, and dinner at the why. She didn't seem terribly into it though, and she kept her legs partially shut. On came the cover and mish. She seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed things a bit. After I blew in the bag she gave a below average message. While it wasn't a great experience, I get the feeling that it was more of an off day for her, and I plan on seeing her again.
    I saw her last year and had the exact experience. Bit rushed, average massage before and after. Mostly wasn't an off day so I think that's her normal attitude. But I feel you can talk her into a good mood.

  15. #4149

    Sweet Ivy

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658

    Saw Sweet Ivy last week. I previously saw another girl that went by the same name and was disappointed, but after being promised that this Ivy was different I gave it another shot. Turns out that it's true, and this Ivy was different. Taller, thinner and prettier with better English. I would say that the first pic is accurate.

    Standard Asian apartment girl. Shower, BBBJ, and dinner at the why. She didn't seem terribly into it though, and she kept her legs partially shut. On came the cover and mish. She seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed things a bit. After I blew in the bag she gave a below average message. While it wasn't a great experience, I get the feeling that it was more of an off day for her, and I plan on seeing her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape