Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 13807
-
02-09-20 14:07 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 100Anywhere close to real ads?
I've been looking for something new. I've tried AMPs, EMPs, agency girls, NG, etc. - but never tried an asian apartment girl. I've followed this thread and talked to a few seniors about specifics, but looking for feedback on some of the ads / girls listed on CityGuide. That site looks to be AAG gold. I know that virtually all of the pics are fake. But are the services offered real? Here are some examples that I've looked at -.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/69-ki...-nuru-17317018
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/gfe-r...15637-37440341
Ttps: urlreplacement3}/ escorts / asain-sweet-andjuicy-young-sexy-bbj-GFE-naked-nuru-17893567.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/312-6...76441-38446160
All look pretty interesting, but how real are they? Quite a few list "Grooming Down Under" as "Natural" too. That would be a refreshing change! So are any of these legit, are there any others similar?
Thanks in advance! Stay safe out there gentlemen.
-
02-08-20 17:37 #4161Regular Member

Posts: 1How I miss Chanel and Angela. Great times.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 17:20 #4160Shill

Posts: 196Kp not accepting new members
The photos are NOT of the girls but they are a close representation. If your not very picky and open minded asian bunnies for the rate is a good option.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 02:09 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 153Agencies
I really miss AX man, that was my weekly go to agency. I am wondering, I am looking for a decent agency. Which one would you guys prefer? I am looking at KP, asian bunnies, and alot on adultsearch, but do not know which one is worth. Any insight.
-
02-08-20 00:54 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 56She is in San Diego now. I saw her a few weeks ago. Great girl. Still a hottie, got that cute smile and sweet as can be.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 15:49 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 29I saw her for 300 msog. Face was identical to the pics that I've seen for years.
Originally Posted by Marcos69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 11:09 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 53Nicha
I just saw Nicha Tryst she is charging 300 an hour and 100 extra for MOSG extra pop.
Originally Posted by SteelDog65
[View Original Post]
Is that the hacker or new rates?
She never charged extra for multiple pops.
I agree sweet lady.
She does have the best body great round ass.
-
02-07-20 10:13 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 75Hacker Nicha scam
Just spoke to Nicha. The guy who hacked herr accounts is also trying to get deposits sent to a venomo account. She does not require deposits. Please make sure you text her when you make an appointment to make sure that you're not getting scammed. This guy is a sick MF and I hope that he scams the wrong person and they kick his ass.
-
02-06-20 13:52 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 16She is such a sweetheart and an outstanding provider. Can't believe someone would hack her accounts and then post false information. Some really sick-o out there.
Originally Posted by SteelDog65
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 13:22 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 29Here's a face picture
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...-lady/10883488#lg=1&slide=6.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
This picture appears to be about 5 years old and has her identifying marks digitally removed. Note that the first 7 pictures are her while a few later on are not her.
-
02-06-20 09:21 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 75Nicha GFE
Hey guys, some idiot hacked Niicha's accounts and has been messing with her. Just to clarify she is an excellent provider and I cannot speak too highly of her. Set up is easy, you go up to her apartment not far from o'hare, she meets you in sexy lingerie then you shower on your own, bbj, and then she gives an amazing amount of service to you, she is worth the charge, she is a beautiful woman, very curvy, flat stomach 36 C breasts. Really it's too bad some jerk is messing with her. If you have any questions about her, feel free to message me. Many others on this site will tell you the same. It sucks some ass gets his jollies out of hurting one the girls that is a good provider.
-
02-06-20 00:40 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 626The real Ivy please stand upk
The real Ivy have a tattoo on her back. When she not in Chicago she lets her friends use her name and number. Just like Emily.
Originally Posted by IglooNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 00:38 #4150Regular Member

Posts: 5I saw her last year and had the exact experience. Bit rushed, average massage before and after. Mostly wasn't an off day so I think that's her normal attitude. But I feel you can talk her into a good mood.
Originally Posted by IglooNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 21:40 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 81Sweet Ivy
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658
Saw Sweet Ivy last week. I previously saw another girl that went by the same name and was disappointed, but after being promised that this Ivy was different I gave it another shot. Turns out that it's true, and this Ivy was different. Taller, thinner and prettier with better English. I would say that the first pic is accurate.
Standard Asian apartment girl. Shower, BBBJ, and dinner at the why. She didn't seem terribly into it though, and she kept her legs partially shut. On came the cover and mish. She seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed things a bit. After I blew in the bag she gave a below average message. While it wasn't a great experience, I get the feeling that it was more of an off day for her, and I plan on seeing her again.
-
02-05-20 17:17 #4148Regular Member

Posts: 1Alternatives to KP in LP
I'm looking for any other good alternatives to KP in Lincoln Park, river north, or the loop. I've found some success with happy dates on telegram too but I always prefer the girls KP sends to the 'burbs and not to LP.











Reply With Quote





