Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16285
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    I found this one and read back through the forum and only found info about Abby in Westland that was very over weight. This ad states she is physically fit so are there two named Abby or just another mis-leading ad?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1389383

    As always, thanks for your help and stay safe.
    Same Abby. Those pics are 5 years old (maybe even older).

  2. #16284
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaTouch  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers try the Thai MPs? Seen a few in Southfield. Any extras to be had?
    My experience: None.

  3. #16283
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    Accupressure Therapy on Telegraph (in Detroit) busted the other day.

    https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/two...assage-therapy
    Open sign was lit up when I drove by today around noon.

  4. #16282
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Wow, who knew there was a Nursing Home at 12 and Shayner (sic).
    Which Vivian is this? Is this the one with the nice rack that only offers a HJ?

  5. #16281

    Fill in

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on the "fill in girl"? Any contact info, name, listing, etc?
    You have to ask Vivian for her number. I believe her name is Lisa.

  6. #16280

    Shh

    East of Lasher.

  7. #16279

    Thai MP

    Any fellow mongers try the Thai MPs? Seen a few in Southfield. Any extras to be had?

  8. #16278

    Schoenherr

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vivian at 12 and Shayner last week and I don't recommend at all. Someone said she has a tight body. Uh no.

    If you are feeling charitable and want to donate to an old lady feel free.

    She says she has a fill in girl for when she's not available, saw a blurry glamour shot of a decent.

    Looking woman maybe I'll toftt someday.
    Schoenherr is 2.5 miles east of Grasshit Ave. Welcome to the east side. Thanks for the info.

  9. #16277

    Fill in?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja  [View Original Post]
    Her fill in girl is better, cuter, and allows more fun. Got a rim and tug from her. She has a nice rack, very short woman.
    Does anyone have any info on the "fill in girl"? Any contact info, name, listing, etc?

  10. #16276

    Abby in Westland

    I found this one and read back through the forum and only found info about Abby in Westland that was very over weight. This ad states she is physically fit so are there two named Abby or just another mis-leading ad?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1389383

    As always, thanks for your help and stay safe.

  11. #16275

    Milking Table

    Does anyone know of a massage parlor that offers a milking table or strait glory hole in the Detroit area?

  12. #16274

    Any Info "Unique is Uniquly here 4 U (East Burbs)"

    Any info on "Unique"? Is she different provider than The freeway of Luv gals?

    Feel free to PM me.

  13. #16273

    Lisa and Bonita

    I tried to get in to see Bonita. Yesterday. She was booked because Lisa was with her. She told me to try again for Friday because Lisa is expected to work then.

  14. #16272

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please provide a brief description of Eve? (who works Bonita)
    I only saw her once. She was naked but I did not get to experience her. She is about 42. Long, strawberry brown hair. Excellent body. Pretty face. Maybe 5 foot 3. I saw no downside.

  15. #16271

    Fantastic?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombSayshi  [View Original Post]
    I second this, didn't know she was back but every exp I had with her over the course of 7 years was always great.
    It seems there are very low standards on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape