Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16274

    Any Info "Unique is Uniquly here 4 U (East Burbs)"

    Any info on "Unique"? Is she different provider than The freeway of Luv gals?

    Feel free to PM me.

  2. #16273

    Lisa and Bonita

    I tried to get in to see Bonita. Yesterday. She was booked because Lisa was with her. She told me to try again for Friday because Lisa is expected to work then.

  3. #16272

    Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please provide a brief description of Eve? (who works Bonita)
    I only saw her once. She was naked but I did not get to experience her. She is about 42. Long, strawberry brown hair. Excellent body. Pretty face. Maybe 5 foot 3. I saw no downside.

  4. #16271

    Fantastic?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombSayshi  [View Original Post]
    I second this, didn't know she was back but every exp I had with her over the course of 7 years was always great.
    It seems there are very low standards on here.

  5. #16270
    Quote Originally Posted by CmRobo  [View Original Post]
    Vivian has recently been in a battle with breast cancer. When I saw her last year it was a fantastic experience.
    I second this, didn't know she was back but every exp I had with her over the course of 7 years was always great.

  6. #16269

    Eve

    Can anyone please provide a brief description of Eve? (who works Bonita).

  7. #16268
    Quote Originally Posted by MutualTouch  [View Original Post]
    Does any know what happened to Angie, aka Leigh? It's been a couple of years since she's posted.
    Do you have a link to one of her old posts? There was a "Leah" that I recall.

  8. #16267
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #16266
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vivian at 12 and Shayner last week and I don't recommend at all. Someone said she has a tight body. Uh no.

    If you are feeling charitable and want to donate to an old lady feel free.

    She says she has a fill in girl for when she's not available, saw a blurry glamour shot of a decent.

    Looking woman maybe I'll toftt someday.
    Wow, who knew there was a Nursing Home at 12 and Shayner (sic).

  10. #16265

    Vivian fill in

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vivian at 12 and Shayner last week and I don't recommend at all. Someone said she has a tight body. Uh no.

    If you are feeling charitable and want to donate to an old lady feel free.

    She says she has a fill in girl for when she's not available, saw a blurry glamour shot of a decent.

    Looking woman maybe I'll toftt someday.
    Her fill in girl is better, cuter, and allows more fun. Got a rim and tug from her. She has a nice rack, very short woman.

  11. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vivian at 12 and Shayner last week and I don't recommend at all. Someone said she has a tight body. Uh no.

    If you are feeling charitable and want to donate to an old lady feel free.

    She says she has a fill in girl for when she's not available, saw a blurry glamour shot of a decent.

    Looking woman maybe I'll toftt someday.
    Vivian has recently been in a battle with breast cancer. When I saw her last year it was a fantastic experience.

  12. #16263

    Massage prices are high

    The advice below comes from a trusted senior in Grand Rapids:

    "I will give you one warning.

    Never let them know what you are willing to spend. Only bring the amount of money you want to spend with you, leave the rest at home. I say Home because some mongers have been convinced to go out to their car and cum back in with more money.

    Always be prepared to do it yourself, if the price gets too high. When they see you jerking off in front of them, they see their tip disappearing and negotiations for the ending get a lot better. If she lets you do it yourself, Aim high for her eye. If nothing else you got some target practice and you saved a lot of money for just a Hand Job.

    Your leverage is in your hand, use it and watch the price cum down in a hurry.

    Looks like that was two warnings and some advice. Oh well Have fun wherever you go."

  13. #16262

    Lia

    Has anyone seen her? I searched the forum with her name but nothing came up.

    How does she look in person and what's her body type?

    Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1639735

  14. #16261
    Quote Originally Posted by MutualTouch  [View Original Post]
    Does any know what happened to Angie, aka Leigh? It's been a couple of years since she's posted.
    Was there ever an answer to this?

  15. #16260

    Vivian

    Saw Vivian at 12 and Shayner last week and I don't recommend at all. Someone said she has a tight body. Uh no.

    If you are feeling charitable and want to donate to an old lady feel free.

    She says she has a fill in girl for when she's not available, saw a blurry glamour shot of a decent.

    Looking woman maybe I'll toftt someday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape