Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 5570
-
02-07-20 10:27 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 83Glad you had a good time, I got the runaround
We set up a time to meet. She was hopping in the shower and would be right over. An hour came and went, then 2, then 3. I had texted intermittently to get an update. Radio Silence. Guess she had gotten a better deal. Finally texted me back after 3 hours and I just said damn that was a long shower. She asked to come see me. Fuck that!! I had moved on to a better deal too. No time for trifling.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 20:31 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 1651S. A.
The older ones pretty much are straight forward and don't make pretenses about what the site is about. Unfortunately most are not very attractive or worth the asking price. The college age ones are basically looking for money without putting out and that includes selling fake pics, cash app scams ect. Of course there are a few with a distorted opinion of what they are worth and if you want to skip a mortgage payment they would be happy to see you.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 16:36 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 869I hear ya! I just wanted to make sure there was not some kind of scam around it or a handler needing to I'd you at the meet. I thought this would be easier than mongering the progressionals boy was I wrong!
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 14:05 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 105Who knows why the young ones do what they do? It could be any of a number of reasons why they wouldn't want to video with someone they don't know. I always text pictures and ask the same before meeting over coffee to make sure I'm attracted to them and vice versa. The one or two times they didn't look like their pictures I apologized and said the office just called with an emergency and left. Trying to understand some of these girls would drive anyone crazy.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
Yaya.
-
02-04-20 11:23 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 869Whats the deal?
Why do so many SB want you to send a pic over doing a video chat? I had a few that would not meet at the last min without sending a pic but declined snapchat facetime which of course is better than a fake or enhanced pic.
-
02-02-20 15:36 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 1651Ip
Are you saying to use a different tablet or phone than previously?
Originally Posted by Newbie1961
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 06:27 #1424Banned Member

Posts: 522Well
Well ANY covers quite a few prepaid cards. So I'm not sure. I buy a $100 One Vanilla MC at Walmart. I register it online with a fake name a zip code I will be paying them with. Always works for me. Also make sure you are using a clean IP.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 22:46 #1423Banned Member

Posts: 75Nikki Cecelia
Met up with Nikki today for a day time date. Some good things, some annoying things. First things first, she's more semi-pro than sugar baby material. DTF right away so you don't have to deal with the bullshit that most of the girls on SA give off. Her phone was constantly getting texts, tinder notifications, SA notifications, etc. Originally set up the date for roughly 4 hours give or take, 2-3 sessions with greek for a small up-charge. We agreed to meet up at a sex shop to get an outfit, massage oil and small vibrator to help out with greek. Night before the date, she sends out texts indicating that she doesn't want to do greek first time with me. Fine, not a big deal but a little disappointed. We change meetup to the hotel, since greek no longer on the menu, no need for vibrator.
Morning of the date, she texts me she's running 10-15 minutes late but that "she's on the way". She shows up an hour late. Good thing is that her pics are accurate from her SA profile, has a slim / athletic build with a toned ass. She was wearing quite a bit of makeup, but overall was pleased that the person who showed up looked like her pics. A little small talk ensued and she made some comment to the affect that she was the most reliable SB on SA. My poker face is shit, I couldn't stop my eyes from rolling after waiting on her ass for an hour. Asks about the hotel room and if I plan on staying the night. I tell her "no", and I can already see the gears turning in her head. She floats the idea of me letting her stay in the room for the night. Fuck no. She insists on going to the sex shop before getting to the fun. At this point, I'm thinking "just get naked and stop wasting time", but I agree to go. We get her an outfit and some massage oil and head back to room. 2 hours after the originally planned meet up time, we get to the fun.
Starts off with an actually good massage with oil. Works her way from back to front, felt great. Works her way to BBBJ with attention to the boys which was good but not great, a little toothy and didn't last long enough. I got the sense that CIM wasn't an option, but YMMV. Got her out of her lingerie and she rides my face for what seemed like 10 minutes. She enjoyed my stubble and I enjoyed that she smelled good downstairs. She enjoys kissing and is pretty good at it. Put on the condom, fuck her missionary and blow in the bag.
Afterwards, she takes over an hour to get showered and change clothes. I was just watching ESPN Super Bowl coverage, small talking with her while she was standing naked in the mirror applying makeup. Nice view and all, but I was trying to leave.
Undecided if I'll repeat with Nikki, if only for the fact that it felt like a lot of my time was being wasted. Nice enough girl, a little immature for her age (don't mention her age or she'll freak out on you) and tested my patience. Feel free to PM if you have a question, but hope this helps out anyone thinking of seeing Nikki.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff3a1...2-29617da8b664
-
01-30-20 20:54 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 1651Sa
Assuming any visa or MasterCard prepaid with a fake name and zip code would work? It's easy enough to get on there with a new email and username but they catch you when you upgrade.
Originally Posted by Newbie1961
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 20:33 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Agreed I wouldn't really pay her anything, not my type.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 15:56 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 546Generous
Hahahaha. Yes you are too generous.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 14:54 #1419Banned Member

Posts: 522When it happens to me
SA if the worst for banning. When it happens to me this works. New IP, new email, new profile, new pictures. I pay with a one vanilla MC for international use. I register the card with a fake name and zip code.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 14:00 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 149I didn't even bother to text after sketch messages with mixed up days and times. Similar as described and not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 15:34 #1417Regular Member

Posts: 19Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by DelLuv
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 15:11 #1416Banned Member

Posts: 75Had a similar texting experience with her yesterday, something just feels a little 'off' with her. Either ditzy or dyslexic, I had to confirm Thursday (not Tuesday, Tonight, or Tomorrow. She kept on mixing them up) 3-4 times. Hadn't even considered the tranny aspect, but I kinda see what you're saying.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






