Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 13815
-
02-07-20 10:13 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 75Hacker Nicha scam
Just spoke to Nicha. The guy who hacked herr accounts is also trying to get deposits sent to a venomo account. She does not require deposits. Please make sure you text her when you make an appointment to make sure that you're not getting scammed. This guy is a sick MF and I hope that he scams the wrong person and they kick his ass.
-
02-06-20 13:52 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 16She is such a sweetheart and an outstanding provider. Can't believe someone would hack her accounts and then post false information. Some really sick-o out there.
Originally Posted by SteelDog65
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 13:22 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 29Here's a face picture
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweet-...-lady/10883488#lg=1&slide=6.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
This picture appears to be about 5 years old and has her identifying marks digitally removed. Note that the first 7 pictures are her while a few later on are not her.
-
02-06-20 09:21 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 75Nicha GFE
Hey guys, some idiot hacked Niicha's accounts and has been messing with her. Just to clarify she is an excellent provider and I cannot speak too highly of her. Set up is easy, you go up to her apartment not far from o'hare, she meets you in sexy lingerie then you shower on your own, bbj, and then she gives an amazing amount of service to you, she is worth the charge, she is a beautiful woman, very curvy, flat stomach 36 C breasts. Really it's too bad some jerk is messing with her. If you have any questions about her, feel free to message me. Many others on this site will tell you the same. It sucks some ass gets his jollies out of hurting one the girls that is a good provider.
-
02-06-20 00:40 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 626The real Ivy please stand upk
The real Ivy have a tattoo on her back. When she not in Chicago she lets her friends use her name and number. Just like Emily.
Originally Posted by IglooNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 00:38 #4150Regular Member

Posts: 5I saw her last year and had the exact experience. Bit rushed, average massage before and after. Mostly wasn't an off day so I think that's her normal attitude. But I feel you can talk her into a good mood.
Originally Posted by IglooNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 21:40 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 81Sweet Ivy
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658
Saw Sweet Ivy last week. I previously saw another girl that went by the same name and was disappointed, but after being promised that this Ivy was different I gave it another shot. Turns out that it's true, and this Ivy was different. Taller, thinner and prettier with better English. I would say that the first pic is accurate.
Standard Asian apartment girl. Shower, BBBJ, and dinner at the why. She didn't seem terribly into it though, and she kept her legs partially shut. On came the cover and mish. She seemed to be in a hurry, and rushed things a bit. After I blew in the bag she gave a below average message. While it wasn't a great experience, I get the feeling that it was more of an off day for her, and I plan on seeing her again.
-
02-05-20 17:17 #4148Regular Member

Posts: 1Alternatives to KP in LP
I'm looking for any other good alternatives to KP in Lincoln Park, river north, or the loop. I've found some success with happy dates on telegram too but I always prefer the girls KP sends to the 'burbs and not to LP.
-
02-04-20 22:01 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 877Jina
Anybody have an opportunity to see Jina Park, touring from Korea? On Tryst. She's only here today and tomorrow and unfortunately my window closed.
-
02-04-20 12:22 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 1164Apprecaite the info
I enjoyed their services once back when they were Thai Palace, then didn't go back for a while because the provider I saw was into the 'Hurry up and get done!' model of business. When I tried for a second visit, after they'd transitioned over to KP, the screening put me off. So, guess I won't be visiting them any time soon.
Originally Posted by Chubbybear
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for the info.
-
02-04-20 12:19 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 1164Thanks
I figured the 'bum's rush' was pretty much SOP for Asian apartments, seeing as how that's the way they operated when I was here the last time. Same with fake photos. I guess things haven't changed as much as I'd feared. Thanks again for the info.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 17:35 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 154KP Web Site
http://koreanpalace.biz/
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
Screening is as tight (or tighter) as it has been in the past.
Stay safe,
CB.
-
02-03-20 15:24 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 692I cannot actually vouch for that particular ad, but the ones that are like that one are usually legit- sort of. The photos are totally fake- no way are you seeing the hottie in the ad.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
The price is real, but they do all they can to hurry up your visit. But with a revolving door, they may provide an Asian lady who will manage to make you happy at that price.
-
02-03-20 15:18 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 692Thanks for that report. I was beginning to wonder if the Asian Bunnies came on with their best, Leena, just to keep sending "whatever" afterward. Even coming close to that name might be a way to let those of us thinking with our penis to assume it's a return of Leena, as she said she would return in February (but now, that was just not to be).
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
So there is still some good stuff left at Asian Bunnies.
-
02-02-20 23:43 #4141Shill

Posts: 196Leeane
Reporting in on the new arrival at the O'hare location. She's attractive not as portrayed in the pictures.
Tall approximately 5'6" - 5'8" slender with an ass and tits well proportioned with each other. Looking back at my options, ahe worth the admission.












Reply With Quote





