Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    As The Saying Goes;

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    Other cities have better product. Here in Chicago area the pussy is a bit ran through.
    The grass is always greener on the other side.

  2. #11672
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTRome  [View Original Post]
    Next man trash can be the next gentleman treasure. There's somebody for everybody.
    I'm sure price is the major factor at play here. This area is very stratified with ladies requesting $$ 5+ and others offering $. I'd just save my money and travel somewhere else to see ladies where it's legal with a reasonable fee and leave the "VIP" ladies here.

  3. #11671
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #11670
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://fetish.eros.com/illinois/chi...17.htm?cat=770

    She's got a website, posts constantly on twitter and advertises on a host of other escort sites. BUT I haven't read a review or peep out of any mongers here or elsewhere. Is she for real or just a scam, Uncle LEO or otherwise?

    Interesting looking with a pretty face in a bbbw kind of way but I'm not one for taking on for the team. LOL Any info would be helpful.
    I've spotted her late night at Hollywood Grill (Wicker Park) sometime in the early to mid 10's so I can say that she is real. The reason I was able to recognize her is because I was trying to schedule with her around that era but she only wanted day time appointments whereas I wanted night appointments and we never were about to reconcile. I never bothered again as that was the beginning of the Golden Era for the Asian apartment ladies so they kept me busy for the next several years and she fell off my radar.

  5. #11669
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I must echo that same comment. I follow many of the links here for good stuff, but there are, in my opinion, some really unescortable escorts in here today and recently.

    But keep posting. One man's garbage.
    Other cities have better product. Here in Chicago area the pussy is a bit ran through.

  6. #11668

    Any feedback on Lindsay?

    https://fetish.eros.com/illinois/chi...17.htm?cat=770

    She's got a website, posts constantly on twitter and advertises on a host of other escort sites. BUT I haven't read a review or peep out of any mongers here or elsewhere. Is she for real or just a scam, Uncle LEO or otherwise?

    Interesting looking with a pretty face in a bbbw kind of way but I'm not one for taking on for the team. LOL Any info would be helpful.

  7. #11667

    Everyone has their thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I must echo that same comment. I follow many of the links here for good stuff, but there are, in my opinion, some really unescortable escorts in here today and recently.

    But keep posting. One man's garbage.
    Look, I am certainly no angel. But everyone has their thing. One mans fugly is another mans hotness. Just saying. We all have those personal friends that love the big girls in real life, and others that can't stand the skinny girls. Not my thing but everyone has their vices. Godspeed and happy hunting.

    And yes. Please keep posting links. And thank you to those that post pictures as not everyone is running SA accounts every month.

  8. #11666
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  9. #11665

    Ewww

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Why do you guys pay to see unattractive escorts?
    I must echo that same comment. I follow many of the links here for good stuff, but there are, in my opinion, some really unescortable escorts in here today and recently.

    But keep posting. One man's garbage.

  10. #11664

    Next man trash could be the next gentleman treasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Why do you guys pay to see unattractive escorts?
    Next man trash can be the next gentleman treasure. There's somebody for everybody.

  11. #11663

    What's wrong with her link?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTRome  [View Original Post]
    That's where I looked at her pictures.
    What's wrong with her link?

  12. #11662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors tried her? Can any seniors confirm?
    Check the Really Into BBBJCIMNQNS thread. I believe she is discussed there under a different name.

  13. #11661

    Marie Valentine on the north side of Chicago

    Before we meet up we FaceTimed so that we both knew neither one of us was LE. Once I got to her Lincoln and Devon location she told me where to park greeted me at the door and we proceeded up to her room. Once I got there I Laid the money down on the table and asked to use the bathroom. After I got done washing up she walked over to the bed in her purple poke-a-dotted dress waiting for me with rubber in her hand. I walked over to smack her ass and watch it jiggle. She put the condom on and went to town trying to deepthroat my member. When I was ready I flipped her around and tried to tasting her sweet juices. She told me to stop because she don't let her clients to go down on her so I went to slip my 12 in dick inside her soaking wet pussy. She made sure that I understood that there was absolutely no anal nor rough sex. I could not wait to put it in that juicy pussy of hers. She backed up and I had easy entry. Her pussy was very juicy. Once I got inside she started to cream instantly. Started Slow in doggy at the edge of the bed to loosen her up a bit. She was moaning and her pussy squirted and fighting the urge still trying not to buss yet her pussy got tighter and tighter you know the rest. After we got finished she washed me up really quick and walked me back out to my car as we talked about our future upcoming events. By far the best hour I've had this far.

    http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...l/240538718348

  14. #11660
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  15. #11659

    I really need to stop clicking on your links.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    Take a look guys. Has anyone stomped that pussy inside out? Her asshole looks like it has seen traffic too.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/44544941/
    You temporarily blinded me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape