Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11658

    Mulan

    I have seen here thru the years. Last time was about 2.5 years ago. IMO, she use to be a very hot Asian. She's has gotten slightly larger the last time I saw her and she comes back online every 6 months or so. Believe it or not, first time I saw her, I met her at her apartment in south loop and I ended up hanging out with her for 3 hours. She was acting a bit weird but once the session started it was one of my best experiences. 2 rounds & I actually got her to squirt everywhere, it was amazing. I almost got the service gratis but begged her to take the $$ so I could see her again but never had a repeat experience. You may get lucky like I once did. Good luck.

  2. #11657

    Seniors

    Quote Originally Posted by DaleyRidley  [View Original Post]
    This is my first review in quite some time. I don't review much but she is definitely worth the time / effort to write a review for. I just saw her today for the first time, total satisfaction. She really takes her time and gets lost in pleasing you. She is a highly skilled master at BBBJ, ball licking and sucking, edging and CIM with Swallow (She claims cum is the nectar that comprises her fountain of youth). Seriously what more could you ask for in the Brain department. I'm looking forward to the next visit already. I feel like I'm kicking myself in the nuts for writing because I'm kinda selfish but of course "It's no fun unless the homies can have some".

    https://tryst.link/escort/julesj

    So If you don't know now you know.
    Any seniors tried her? Can any seniors confirm?

  3. #11656
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleyRidley  [View Original Post]
    This is my first review in quite some time. I don't review much but she is definitely worth the time / effort to write a review for. I just saw her today for the first time, total satisfaction. She really takes her time and gets lost in pleasing you. She is a highly skilled master at BBBJ, ball licking and sucking, edging and CIM with Swallow (She claims cum is the nectar that comprises her fountain of youth). Seriously what more could you ask for in the Brain department. I'm looking forward to the next visit already. I feel like I'm kicking myself in the nuts for writing because I'm kinda selfish but of course "It's no fun unless the homies can have some".

    https://tryst.link/escort/julesj

    So If you don't know now you know.
    Glad she swallows every bit. I met a few girls who like in the vag. Usually when I see them I have a full tank and I empty that tank inside.

  4. #11655
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Anyone plant any seeds in the soil

    Take a look guys. Has anyone stomped that pussy inside out? Her asshole looks like it has seen traffic too.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/44544941/

  5. #11654

    Night clubs in Chicago

    I had asked for nightclub suggestion few weeks back. Thanks to everyone for their suggesstions. I went to Sound bar on Friday and Prysm on Saturday. I felt Sound bar was bigger than prysm with 3 different dance floors. Drinks were not that great in soundbar. But drinks in Prysm was excellente. Crowd was good both the places. I visited Atlantis and Club 390. Both were not that great. May be I went on Friday night. Imagine the mileage I got if I was able to visit a nightclub, then Club 390 and then Atlantis. At 390 all the gals were sitting with regulars and not great choices too. Same with Atlantis.

    I am planning to visit again this Friday. Could some seniors suggest any VFM (Value For Money) busty providers as I am not planning for strip club. PM is also fine.

  6. #11653

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Latner  [View Original Post]
    I am in the Schaumburg area for a few days and was interested in seeing a few girls. I searched here and on ter and couldn't find anything on these girls. Anyone have experience with them?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1230233

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1643064
    The first one is using fake pictures.

    In the second one, there is an ad win Philly using the same pics and name, but a different number. So it seems risky.

  7. #11652

    Visiting for a few days

    I am in the Schaumburg area for a few days and was interested in seeing a few girls. I searched here and on ter and couldn't find anything on these girls. Anyone have experience with them?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1230233

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1643064

  8. #11651

    Misty Dawn

    Normally I'd post this closer to where she works but she moves around a lot. I first saw her a few nights ago and actually had a really good time with her, even though we were both kinda nervous as it's the first time each of us met the other. Then came last night. What a difference! And not in a good way. We made arrangements for me to meet her at 9:30 pm at her incall. Really night place. Texted a few times and called once but did not leave a message. Waited a total of 30 minutes and texted that I was going home. About 20 minutes later, she texted that she thinks I'm a cop. I texted back that I wasn't and reminded her of what we did previously. By the time she texts her apologies, I'm pulling into my driveway. She begs me to come back. I'm thinking that maybe I can get something extra for the shit she put me through. Turns out, no. A few minutes after I left, she texts me how long I wanted to stay and how much I had on me. I restated our original agreement. I had other feelings earlier that I shouldn't have tried to hookup with her in the first place, shouldn't try to convince her I'm not a cop, shouldn't go back to her. But this one set off some alarm bells. But I was already committed to going.

    So I finally get to her incall and she's munching on cookies (by this time it's almost 11:30 pm) and getting undressed. I laid the payment on the table and got comfortable. She put a bag on my cock and gave a very brief blowjob which got junior to wake up a bit but not fully. Then she wants me to fuck her doggy. I requested 69 but that lasted all of 60 seconds (she got too sensitive). So I tried doggy and when I paused to catch my breath, she asked if I came yet. NO! Tried a few more positions but whatever erection I had was going away and not coming back. She even said she was high and she's was restless and fidgety. None stop. And I couldn't touch her without her feeling overly sensitive. She claimed she was on weed, but my understanding is weed DOESN'T do that stuff. The more she tried to get me to cum quickly, the softer I got. I requested a half hour and after about 20 minutes, *I* decided to leave. First time I ever left early. Part of me wanted to reclaim part of the fee because of the rush but she was hyped up on something. Don't mess with anyone when they're hyped up. You don't always know what's going to happen. Or discretion is the better part of valor.

    My takeaway is that I should listen to my guts more. I may not get laid but at least I won't get screwed.

  9. #11650

    That's where I looked at her pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Why do you have her ad account link?
    That's where I looked at her pictures.

  10. #11649

    Ewww

    Why do you guys pay to see unattractive escorts?

  11. #11648
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, I wish she would blur out her face pic.
    Better to regret seeing her now than when you show up at the door.

  12. #11647

    I wish she didn't show her face pic

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeRapMe  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her and first three questions were age, race (Fine these are ok) and a face pic? What's up with these providers requesting a face pic LOL. I can just send them any face pic to "confirm". My paranoid ass thinks this is a way to eventually blackmail

    https://tryst.link/escort/julesj

    .
    Jesus, I wish she would blur out her face pic.

  13. #11646

    Wondering why??

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Why do you have her ad account link?
    Take a wild guess.

  14. #11645
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTRome  [View Original Post]
    Juicy couture just introduced me to her friend. I talked to her last night for a while she was telling me how she give some awesome BBBJ cim none rush services we talked about anal she said she's not afraid to try new things. I'm going to let you guys know how it go's tomorrow. Here is her link just in case someone beats me to the punch. Please let me know how was her services.

    https://skipthegames.com/account/cre...te_id=33266356
    Why do you have her ad account link?

  15. #11644

    Late night providers

    Any quality GFE providers available late night? City or burbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape