Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11628

    Sexy Milfy Bop Slowjob Master

    This is my first review in quite some time. I don't review much but she is definitely worth the time / effort to write a review for. I just saw her today for the first time, total satisfaction. She really takes her time and gets lost in pleasing you. She is a highly skilled master at BBBJ, ball licking and sucking, edging and CIM with Swallow (She claims cum is the nectar that comprises her fountain of youth). Seriously what more could you ask for in the Brain department. I'm looking forward to the next visit already. I feel like I'm kicking myself in the nuts for writing because I'm kinda selfish but of course "It's no fun unless the homies can have some".

    https://tryst.link/escort/julesj

    So If you don't know now you know.

  2. #11627
    Quote Originally Posted by RonDodg  [View Original Post]
    No have not seen her. Google image search the pic with tattoos on her back, turns up different ad with different tele nbr. But at least this ad has a couple reviews.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/27938482/
    I have not seen her, but the girl she works with is a huge scammer, so I would look somewhere else if I was you.

  3. #11626

    Big Titty Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    How much does she charge for 30 and 60 minutes?
    This older ad has a better titty pic. https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1215491.

    But the phone number is changed on the eros ad.

    You will have to contact and negotiate. I recall 360/ hr but someone else said 300/ hr. Let us know your rate and experience if you book.

  4. #11625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    New Euro Agency?

    Anyone have any info on these?

    http://eropeancandy.escorts.biz/escorts/

  5. #11624
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for this one. https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/225526.htm.

    Georgina has a beautiful face with magnificent natural 38 DDDs, blonde hair and lovely blue eyes. It's a really awesome package.

    MSOG were offered the titty face is to die for.

    DATY, DFK, BBBJ, CFS.
    How much does she charge for 30 and 60 minutes?

  6. #11623

    Big Titty Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJim19  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some good big titty fun. Anybody have any recommendations? Natural or enhanced it's all good.
    I can vouch for this one. https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/225526.htm.

    Georgina has a beautiful face with magnificent natural 38 DDDs, blonde hair and lovely blue eyes. It's a really awesome package.

    MSOG were offered the titty face is to die for.

    DATY, DFK, BBBJ, CFS.

  7. #11622

    Looking for a busty lady

    Looking for some good big titty fun. Anybody have any recommendations? Natural or enhanced it's all good.

  8. #11621

    Take a chance?

    No have not seen her. Google image search the pic with tattoos on her back, turns up different ad with different tele nbr. But at least this ad has a couple reviews.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/27938482/

  9. #11620

  10. #11619

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and she's very experienced. Knows how to clamp the cooch down to drain your balls and her mouth skills are fantastic. She's a sexy old ***** for sure!
    I've had multiple great sessions with her. Only issue I ever had was on a trip to the Greek islands, I got a little muddy. She freaked out, not in a bad way freak out. She was insisting that I take my money back because of what happened. It took a lot of me begging for her to keep the donation, I just told her shit happens, literally. Needless to say the 2 times I saw her after that, it was never offered.

  11. #11618
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and she's very experienced. Knows how to clamp the cooch down to drain your balls and her mouth skills are fantastic. She's a sexy old ***** for sure!
    Does she require p411 type verification? Or what's her standard?

  12. #11617

    Touring Girls

    Wait hold on TG is gone? Is there a replacement I loved that agency.

  13. #11616

    Marta

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    If you like thin and enhanced MILFs, go see her apartment mate Marta. I saw her a few years ago.
    I saw her and she's very experienced. Knows how to clamp the cooch down to drain your balls and her mouth skills are fantastic. She's a sexy old ***** for sure!

  14. #11615
    [QUOTE=SeanKonnery;4641139]You have link?[/QUOTEhttps://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/756905.htm

  15. #11614

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Was able to see Melanie38 dd on a recent trip to Chicago. Reports are accurate. What a nice provider. Had a great time. Gorgeous milfy woman but a tad chatty which was fine with me but others may not like. Very accommodating. Put me at ease and I left with a spring in my step.
    You have link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape