Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 9921
-
02-05-20 21:54 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 36Reply
Saw her a couple weeks ago she is cool. A little rough around the edges. Gave great BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Trace2017
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 21:50 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 36Too good to be true?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/326428421053
Has anyone met w this girl. Seems too good to be true.
-
02-05-20 21:25 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 73Legit?
Hey all,
Been a long time since I been back into the scene. Some may or may not remember but trying to get back in now. Was strolling around STG and saw this ad. Is it legit? Anyone got experience with them? Googled the numbers listed and saw a bunch of similar ads was curious if anyone have any experience with them.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/576051882830
-
02-05-20 19:32 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 379Genie
I think you are right. I'm not blocked and my texts are being received but no replies at all.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 06:47 #2267Banned Member

Posts: 152Erin
Saw her last summer her rates went through the roof!
Originally Posted by Alwaysbare
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 09:50 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 61Any info
Hey guys I'm normally in burg forum. Was curious about this one. http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/195887842598 Looking to possibly venture out a little more looking for recommendations.
-
02-04-20 06:56 #2265Banned Member

Posts: 86Mandy
Rather expensive. Does she take it raw?
Originally Posted by JsofALot
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 06:55 #2264Banned Member

Posts: 86Erin
Erin was all that and then some. Sexy hot horny was worth every cent but prices used to be very reasonable. We worked out a hugely discounted rate. Lost touch with her but yeah seen her prices now and although if I was going to pay anyone that amount of money, she would get it, these ladies are nuts. I keep my budget to 150-200/ hour plus if they won't go there fuckem.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 18:14 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks to both of you. I'm going to listen to the big head and stay away unless there are positive reports on the board.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 13:26 #2262Banned Member

Posts: 968Hey New England your spot on.
Def those ad providers are working together. Thought the same thing. The BBW blonde who I had posted about. Was staying at the Courtyard Marriot. Is now in Shrewsbury. Well anyways the pic she sent me was her selfie, face pic. And she's the same girl who's in most of those pics. On the Escort Index ad link you posted.
-
02-03-20 11:33 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 314MZ Kandy
I don't have any direct input of her but the number she uses is one of the same as this girl. https://escortindex.com/ad/memphis/5...2032/1/1988305 and I think this one either works with them or they are the same girl. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...0/398135220526 they all advertise Shrewsbury.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 03:57 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 62Mz. Kandi
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...r/791991539366
Does anyone have any info on this one? Searching the number shows her posting in a few areas, sometimes with different pics but clearly always the same girl. Yesterday she had an ad on adultlook as well but it's down as of this morning. The red flag for me was that the adultlook ad was platinum, which a few working girls have told me is what people do when they want to block access to their reviews. I've seen in the past that once they can't afford to pay for platinum, suddenly there are a ton of rip off reports. Any info on this one would be appreciated.
-
02-02-20 19:54 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 157She is definitely a C-head for sure, says she never really fucks so it was worth it. I've actually seen her twice LOL, second time was a good story. She was coherent the whole time, she's friendly, knows the other girls and like you said is a cheep date.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 13:52 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 314Seen her a few months ago. Pics are her. She was accommodating. Lives in a low housing community not a bad place. Apartment was messy. Doesn't always answer text due to if she has her kid / kids. Decent girl. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Ambrose1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 12:54 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 314No info but if you do take the plunge would like to know how it went.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




