Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 9921
-
01-29-20 14:04 #2241Banned Member

Posts: 968A couple members on here get mad when you call them out.
I'm going to post on Massholes section. This is for 2 members who I called out awhile back. Who got mad and blocked me, when I called them out. When I accused them of hyping up a provider.
-
01-29-20 09:32 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 190Elizabeth
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...h/942858692868
Anyone see Elizabeth? She is not too easy to set up with. And then gets mad when you can't see her hours later after initial text and tell you to get rid of her number. Just curious if she is actually worth the effort in seeing?
-
01-29-20 08:01 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 159Agree TGTBT
Agree with you. Should do my own research. Hard to believe what you see online is what you will find IRL.
There are others out here like a lonely blind housewife who will do everything for free. I want to believe. I know better.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 23:38 #2238Banned Member

Posts: 968Good post Cameron. For noticing that
Cause I was going to say the same thing. For earlier today. I was prob going to be way worse about it. Once I noticed this very vague / good report. On this Mandy provider. Seems kinda suspicious. I remember reading the exact opposite. Something along the lines of a ripoff / guy getting rushed out. Right when the fun began. So yeah just like Cameron said. You need to elaborate man!
-
01-28-20 23:28 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 122Do you got a link to her AD? Sometimes the info can jog a memory, or if we've dealt with her before.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
People usually contribute when they are also interested or seen her, and I don't think anyone taken the plunge so far. I may have contacted her but if I know the link I'll let ya know. Don't do the game much, but when I do, its usually her type.
-
01-28-20 22:59 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 136Hmmm!
Ok! Could you elaborate some more please? I could swear that there was an earlier report from a more senior member, that was quite the opposite! Just can't find it!
Originally Posted by JsofALot
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 19:31 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 768Tgtbt
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/586919286716
Downtown Hilton in Worc. 120 1/2. 200 hr.
-
01-28-20 17:05 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 1048No Reply
I know I asked to not pm About this one. But I expected some response in the forum. I find the silence to indicate either people are waiting to hear back or people are already seeing her and don't want to acknowledge it. Once I see her I will report back and share info. She's very hard to schedule with. It's partially my fault though.
Any advance notice through private message or the forum would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 11:28 #2233Regular Member

Posts: 4Mandy
Saw Mandy in Worcester yesterday. She's a nice girl. Pics are accurate. Fantastic rack on her, could've sucked on them all day. Very pleasant personality. Set up was easy. Incall was an apartment in worc. Safe neighborhood. Was $160 for a hh. Will repeat for sure.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/366139553601
-
01-28-20 10:33 #2232Regular Member

Posts: 8Advice
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/curvy...-rubs-38815286
I have been thinking about this one lately but have not pulled the trigger. Any advice would be appreciated.
-
01-27-20 23:11 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 1231I haven't seen either of these girls, but do you remember Erin " Crimson Lass?" She was also reasonably priced and then had a makeover. Never got to see her but she always seemed like an energetic good time. Last I saw of her she was glamoured up and pretty sure the price was glamoured as well. All of a sudden, she wasn't so attractive!
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 22:16 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 752Colleen
I saw her 2-3 years ago at a hotel in Westborough. I liked her a lot, she was not expensive and very honest, easy to talk to. She is educated and no drug issues at all. I recognize her face in those pictures, but the body is from somebody else. Fake pictures is not a good sign. But I cannot blame her for trying to make more money by marketing herself as a high end escort.
Originally Posted by SmittySees
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
01-27-20 17:00 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 768I screwed up that link. Technically challenged.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 16:58 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 768Tgtbt
Hilton gardens Worc for Incall. 120 1/2. 200 for hr. Something does seem right! Anybody partake? Incredible http://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/long-straight-haired-brunette/984742629596
-
01-27-20 15:06 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 83Skye
I saw her in a doubles session with "Mz Boston". I had contacted Mz Boston who asked if I was interested in having her friend, Skye, join us. Quoted me 300/ hh and 450/ hr. I've seen Mz Boston a few times for a good BBBJ quick visit, so decided to roll the dice on this doubles session and see what happens. Overall, it was a good session. Skye's pics are accurate, she gives a good BBBJ, and she seemed to enjoy getting eaten out by Mz Boston. However, Skye was more shy and reserved. Mz Boston was more vocal and passionate. Skye was very nice, and maybe she'd be more slutty in a one on one appointment. We were also rushed for time, so that may have had something to do with it (they agreed to cut the rate to $200 b / c we only had 20 min). Both girls were pleasant and fun, but I'll probably stick with 1 on 1 appointments if I repeat.
Originally Posted by JoeBellone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





