Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 26928
-
02-03-20 20:03 #11673Senior Member

Posts: 3481As The Saying Goes;
The grass is always greener on the other side.
Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 19:37 #11672Senior Member

Posts: 216I'm sure price is the major factor at play here. This area is very stratified with ladies requesting $$ 5+ and others offering $. I'd just save my money and travel somewhere else to see ladies where it's legal with a reasonable fee and leave the "VIP" ladies here.
Originally Posted by KingTRome
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 19:34 #11671Senior Member

Posts: 50[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-03-20 19:28 #11670Senior Member

Posts: 216I've spotted her late night at Hollywood Grill (Wicker Park) sometime in the early to mid 10's so I can say that she is real. The reason I was able to recognize her is because I was trying to schedule with her around that era but she only wanted day time appointments whereas I wanted night appointments and we never were about to reconcile. I never bothered again as that was the beginning of the Golden Era for the Asian apartment ladies so they kept me busy for the next several years and she fell off my radar.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 17:53 #11669Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Other cities have better product. Here in Chicago area the pussy is a bit ran through.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 16:48 #11668Senior Member

Posts: 180Any feedback on Lindsay?
https://fetish.eros.com/illinois/chi...17.htm?cat=770
She's got a website, posts constantly on twitter and advertises on a host of other escort sites. BUT I haven't read a review or peep out of any mongers here or elsewhere. Is she for real or just a scam, Uncle LEO or otherwise?
Interesting looking with a pretty face in a bbbw kind of way but I'm not one for taking on for the team. LOL Any info would be helpful.
-
02-03-20 16:42 #11667Senior Member

Posts: 25Everyone has their thing.
Look, I am certainly no angel. But everyone has their thing. One mans fugly is another mans hotness. Just saying. We all have those personal friends that love the big girls in real life, and others that can't stand the skinny girls. Not my thing but everyone has their vices. Godspeed and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
And yes. Please keep posting links. And thank you to those that post pictures as not everyone is running SA accounts every month.
-
02-03-20 15:52 #11666Senior Member

Posts: 50[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-03-20 15:03 #11665Senior Member

Posts: 692Ewww
I must echo that same comment. I follow many of the links here for good stuff, but there are, in my opinion, some really unescortable escorts in here today and recently.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
But keep posting. One man's garbage.
-
02-03-20 14:41 #11664Senior Member

Posts: 50Next man trash could be the next gentleman treasure.
Next man trash can be the next gentleman treasure. There's somebody for everybody.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 14:33 #11663Senior Member

Posts: 50What's wrong with her link?
What's wrong with her link?
Originally Posted by KingTRome
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 14:32 #11662Senior Member

Posts: 389Check the Really Into BBBJCIMNQNS thread. I believe she is discussed there under a different name.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 11:17 #11661Senior Member

Posts: 50Marie Valentine on the north side of Chicago
Before we meet up we FaceTimed so that we both knew neither one of us was LE. Once I got to her Lincoln and Devon location she told me where to park greeted me at the door and we proceeded up to her room. Once I got there I Laid the money down on the table and asked to use the bathroom. After I got done washing up she walked over to the bed in her purple poke-a-dotted dress waiting for me with rubber in her hand. I walked over to smack her ass and watch it jiggle. She put the condom on and went to town trying to deepthroat my member. When I was ready I flipped her around and tried to tasting her sweet juices. She told me to stop because she don't let her clients to go down on her so I went to slip my 12 in dick inside her soaking wet pussy. She made sure that I understood that there was absolutely no anal nor rough sex. I could not wait to put it in that juicy pussy of hers. She backed up and I had easy entry. Her pussy was very juicy. Once I got inside she started to cream instantly. Started Slow in doggy at the edge of the bed to loosen her up a bit. She was moaning and her pussy squirted and fighting the urge still trying not to buss yet her pussy got tighter and tighter you know the rest. After we got finished she washed me up really quick and walked me back out to my car as we talked about our future upcoming events. By far the best hour I've had this far.
http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...l/240538718348
-
02-03-20 11:13 #11660Senior Member

Posts: 50[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-03-20 09:11 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 29I really need to stop clicking on your links.
You temporarily blinded me.
Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






