Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 812 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 862 912 1312 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12672

    Link

    Seems as though the first link I posted isn't pulling up her ad, my apologies.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...k/810712087032

    Any recommendations on one more girl I should see? Would like to find another to become regular with along with Alexis if possible. Thanks.

  2. #12671
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    How did she look? I haven't seen her since the reduction a while back
    Can you guys post a link to Megan so we can see who she is? Thanks for the help!

  3. #12670
    Quote Originally Posted by Funluvr  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan (ms t) this afternoon. Just as much fun as I remembered. She said it would be OK for me to put her new number in my post. Old friends give her a call if you remember those good times.

    935.7727.
    How did she look? I haven't seen her since the reduction a while back.

  4. #12669

    Looking for Girl Who Squirts

    Have seen a couple of ads on line for girls who say they are squirters. Well, in another city and another time I got taken, once with a provider and then was told that she only could sometimes. I am looking for a real squirter. There are a few ads out there but most of them seem shady at best. Has anyone had any of the local talent who can really do this?

  5. #12668

    Megan

    I saw Megan (ms t) this afternoon. Just as much fun as I remembered. She said it would be OK for me to put her new number in my post. Old friends give her a call if you remember those good times.

    935.7727.

  6. #12667

    RE: condome

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    My experience with this one is partially my fault, but want to report anyway.

    Was texting with her off and on after seeing her ad on Escort Babylon, and finding this review. A little slow in responding, but she told me she was at the laundromat. No issues with that. She quoted me $ for an hour and sent me some nice verification pics of her, and I responded in kind. I agreed to meet her at a west side hotel near the airport. At this point it's important to note that it's almost 12:30 in the morning. I confirmed the price, and then I asked if she had condoms (typically I assume they do, but for some reason this time I asked). She said no. I asked, "do I need to get some?" She said yes. Sure, I could have found a 24 hour drugstore, but red flags started popping up. Does this chick just BB with all her clients? What pro doesn't have condoms? Which I asked her. Unwise. She said she didn't have to explain herself to anybody, which is true. Anyway, that's where the conversation ended. I may have missed out on a great hour, or I may have avoided a script for penicillin. As always, YMMV. Be safe!
    Was also asked to BYO by IndyLana first time I had seen her perhaps 2 ish years ago. Given her well known status picked up a 3 pack and left the other two with her.

    Only seen Lana a few times, while not everyone's "cup of tea" personally was disappointed when she told me she was moving to northern MI (don't know if upper peninsula of MI). Enjoyed conversations with her after the deed.

    BCD.

  7. #12666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Out of the loop

    I have been out of the loop on the DI circuit with most of the new girls. Does anyone know if one of them speaks Greek or squirts, or both? I am aware there are reports that Ashley speaks Greek, but I don't find her appealing. Any help is appreciated, trying to find a favorite to replace the hole in my heart (or head) since Eva left.

  8. #12665

    Feedback

    Hello all, I finally have a minute to share with you some feedback. I am very new at this. So I apologize if it shows. I met Lyndzee (or whatever) at her place. It was a double, I walked in and the living room was a bedroom. It smelled like an ashtray and filth. She walked me through the home to show me she was alone and all I could see was the filth everywhere. Dirty dishes. Trash. Etc. To make matters worse those aren't her pictures. Can't be. She's got rotten black teeth. Looks like she hadn't showered in years and just completely gross. She said she had a dog bite on her leg, but clearly it's an abscess. Obviously I decided to turn around and leave before catching a disease. As I left she yelled out the door that I should give her money anyway and she should have me robbed and beat up. Anyway here you go guys. Enjoy. Oh. And she doesn't even know if she's Morgan or Lyndzee! Stay away you've been warned.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co.../caucasian_w/i

    Ts-Monday-lets-start-the-week /261259247795.

    I was just looking through the girls bored one day and come across Alexis. In my head I thought WOW. Stunning. Gorgeous. Breathtaking. Only 4'9? Too good to be true. SO I kept scrollint the next day she was still on my mind, so I figured I'd give myself a laugh and shoot her a text. I received a reply about 30 minutes later. We chatted a bit. But she is very straight to the point. Anyway she sent every verification pic I asked for. We set up a date and time to her hotel and sure enough to my amazement she is every bit real. Even more beautiful than her pictures. Beyond sweet and kind. Very mindful to what you want. She did not rush me or clock watch. She pretty much is too good to be true perfect only she is real. She can actually have an intellectual conversation and do the deed. I recommend so much I cannot stress enough. I may be new to this but I don't need to look any farther she is who I'll be seeing for now on. She deserves even more of a donation honestly.

    Seriously guys check her out, go see her. & prepare to be amazed. Alexis.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/849113363757

  9. #12664

    Info appreciated

    Hello gentlemen I'll be in the east side of Indy on Fri. And sat looking to find a date with a beautiful freak donation up to. 5 last minute trip so couldn't make solid plans. Any help would be appreciated.

  10. #12663

    DI Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Nope, the one with DI is younger, and IMHO much better looking.
    She sure is. Really enjoyed myself with this long legged lass. Very nice kisses, sloppy wet and deep BBBJ, and a very nice ass for squeezing. Putting those long legs over my shoulders during MISH felt so damn good.

    A repeat is definitely in order.

  11. #12662
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    Is this, by chance, the same Isabelle that has a profile on Seeking Arrangements?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7551...4-6b48390a148a
    Nope, the one with DI is younger, and IMHO much better looking.

  12. #12661

    Midget

    This is a little random but does anyone know and midget providers?

  13. #12660

    One And The Same?

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Isabelle for a couple of weeks now and finally got the chance to go see her today. You won't be disappointed guys, I highly recommend her. Her pics on the site are good but she's really hot in person, she has the prettiest face of any of the girls I've ever met through the site to go with her great body. I was really impressed when she opened the door at how pretty she was, I couldn't wait to get started. She has long legs which is hot. Her BBBJ skills were fantastic and she does CIM, the BJ was amazing, I would have let her blow me the whole time but I had to try that pussy out. We went mish and doggy before I laid back and let her finish me in her mouth. She has a great personality, I enjoyed talking to her, super sweet and she's in it to please you so just tell her how you want her to do it and she'll do it right. Let's keep her busy guys, she's a keeper for sure! I will see her regularly no question. Hope this helps, enjoy your time with her friends!

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/isabelle/
    Is this, by chance, the same Isabelle that has a profile on Seeking Arrangements?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7551...4-6b48390a148a

  14. #12659

    Isabelle. DI - wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Isabelle for a couple of weeks now and finally got the chance to go see her today. You won't be disappointed guys, I highly recommend her. Her pics on the site are good but she's really hot in person, she has the prettiest face of any of the girls I've ever met through the site to go with her great body. I was really impressed when she opened the door at how pretty she was, I couldn't wait to get started. She has long legs which is hot. Her BBBJ skills were fantastic and she does CIM, the BJ was amazing, I would have let her blow me the whole time but I had to try that pussy out. We went mish and doggy before I laid back and let her finish me in her mouth. She has a great personality, I enjoyed talking to her, super sweet and she's in it to please you so just tell her how you want her to do it and she'll do it right. Let's keep her busy guys, she's a keeper for sure! I will see her regularly no question. Hope this helps, enjoy your time with her friends!

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/isabelle/
    I'll second that, seen her twice and I'm hooked. If I win powerball you guys won't ever see her.

    Super cute, service is great.

  15. #12658

    Throat: A Cautionary Tale

    She's about to become very popular. Reminds me of the Sasha Grey porn though, and that ended terribly (yet happy many times for me). RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    CAN CONFIRM mouth vagina, seen her in the past. Definitely my ATBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1454242h.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape