Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 24838
-
01-31-20 18:19 #12673Senior Member

Posts: 144Agreed
So I've had a great dream with Hollywood Nikki since a few months, I've seen her multiple times, I think there's something in the name Nikki, my previous atf was a Nikki too. Oh well, the first time dream started and I found myself driving to west side motel (Seemed safe), got the office number when I got there, a tiny 5'2" redhead opens the door in regular clothes, a little reserved at the beginning but we talked for a bit and got comfortable. She's GFE to say the least, she's got a really nice spinner body and her BBBJ feels amazing as she takes her time and gets it nice and wet, she's very responsive to fingering and literally exploded for me. We did all the letters of the alphabet even Greek, she's tight af, sometimes I finish cim. Never clock watched for me. I've seen her a dozen times since, she's really cool with me, but to some of the reports of bb with more than one person is scary, I fell for the trap of it's only me. I have been lucky enough to not need med care, but I'm thinking I need to be more careful now as she gets a flock of pigeons her way, LOL.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
Bottom line, super sweet if you get to know her, reasonable package of donation and has been one great transaction after another. Guys treat her right, she's a good person, she needs to raise her rates to not end up with assholes. But I got to say I'm going to have to be careful now hearing the bb from multiple people. Nothing is worth your health.
Stay safe,
Apokalypto.
-
01-31-20 17:58 #12672Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Link
Seems as though the first link I posted isn't pulling up her ad, my apologies.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...k/810712087032
Any recommendations on one more girl I should see? Would like to find another to become regular with along with Alexis if possible. Thanks.
-
01-31-20 17:34 #12671Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Megan
Can you guys post a link to Megan so we can see who she is? Thanks for the help!
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 16:48 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 421How did she look? I haven't seen her since the reduction a while back.
Originally Posted by Funluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 16:41 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 25Looking for Girl Who Squirts
Have seen a couple of ads on line for girls who say they are squirters. Well, in another city and another time I got taken, once with a provider and then was told that she only could sometimes. I am looking for a real squirter. There are a few ads out there but most of them seem shady at best. Has anyone had any of the local talent who can really do this?
-
01-31-20 16:37 #12668Senior Member

Posts: 72Megan
I saw Megan (ms t) this afternoon. Just as much fun as I remembered. She said it would be OK for me to put her new number in my post. Old friends give her a call if you remember those good times.
935.7727.
-
01-31-20 10:12 #12667Senior Member

Posts: 109RE: condome
Was also asked to BYO by IndyLana first time I had seen her perhaps 2 ish years ago. Given her well known status picked up a 3 pack and left the other two with her.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
Only seen Lana a few times, while not everyone's "cup of tea" personally was disappointed when she told me she was moving to northern MI (don't know if upper peninsula of MI). Enjoyed conversations with her after the deed.
BCD.
-
01-31-20 08:40 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 106Out of the loop
I have been out of the loop on the DI circuit with most of the new girls. Does anyone know if one of them speaks Greek or squirts, or both? I am aware there are reports that Ashley speaks Greek, but I don't find her appealing. Any help is appreciated, trying to find a favorite to replace the hole in my heart (or head) since Eva left.
-
01-31-20 06:44 #12665Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Feedback
Hello all, I finally have a minute to share with you some feedback. I am very new at this. So I apologize if it shows. I met Lyndzee (or whatever) at her place. It was a double, I walked in and the living room was a bedroom. It smelled like an ashtray and filth. She walked me through the home to show me she was alone and all I could see was the filth everywhere. Dirty dishes. Trash. Etc. To make matters worse those aren't her pictures. Can't be. She's got rotten black teeth. Looks like she hadn't showered in years and just completely gross. She said she had a dog bite on her leg, but clearly it's an abscess. Obviously I decided to turn around and leave before catching a disease. As I left she yelled out the door that I should give her money anyway and she should have me robbed and beat up. Anyway here you go guys. Enjoy. Oh. And she doesn't even know if she's Morgan or Lyndzee! Stay away you've been warned.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co.../caucasian_w/i
Ts-Monday-lets-start-the-week /261259247795.
I was just looking through the girls bored one day and come across Alexis. In my head I thought WOW. Stunning. Gorgeous. Breathtaking. Only 4'9? Too good to be true. SO I kept scrollint the next day she was still on my mind, so I figured I'd give myself a laugh and shoot her a text. I received a reply about 30 minutes later. We chatted a bit. But she is very straight to the point. Anyway she sent every verification pic I asked for. We set up a date and time to her hotel and sure enough to my amazement she is every bit real. Even more beautiful than her pictures. Beyond sweet and kind. Very mindful to what you want. She did not rush me or clock watch. She pretty much is too good to be true perfect only she is real. She can actually have an intellectual conversation and do the deed. I recommend so much I cannot stress enough. I may be new to this but I don't need to look any farther she is who I'll be seeing for now on. She deserves even more of a donation honestly.
Seriously guys check her out, go see her. & prepare to be amazed. Alexis.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/849113363757
-
01-30-20 22:18 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 131Info appreciated
Hello gentlemen I'll be in the east side of Indy on Fri. And sat looking to find a date with a beautiful freak donation up to. 5 last minute trip so couldn't make solid plans. Any help would be appreciated.
-
01-30-20 21:33 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 601DI Isabelle
She sure is. Really enjoyed myself with this long legged lass. Very nice kisses, sloppy wet and deep BBBJ, and a very nice ass for squeezing. Putting those long legs over my shoulders during MISH felt so damn good.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
A repeat is definitely in order.
-
01-30-20 17:00 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 220Nope, the one with DI is younger, and IMHO much better looking.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 16:44 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 56Midget
This is a little random but does anyone know and midget providers?
-
01-30-20 16:23 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 401One And The Same?
Is this, by chance, the same Isabelle that has a profile on Seeking Arrangements?
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/f7551...4-6b48390a148a
-
01-30-20 14:10 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 220Isabelle. DI - wow!
I'll second that, seen her twice and I'm hooked. If I win powerball you guys won't ever see her.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
Super cute, service is great.












Reply With Quote





