Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 813 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 863 913 1313 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12656

    Catherine the Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    And just so you know, the pics on those links are years old. She's gained alot of weight since those were taken. She used to be quite the spinner. Sad story. She once was my ATF.
    She's still a lot of fun if you can catch her when she's lucid, focused enough to actually keep an appointment, and not dealing with her personal drama. I saw her recently and had a good time, but it took a few days to connect and her incall is not at all conveniently located. Still, I found her worth the trip when we were finally able to connect.

  2. #12655
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Isabelle DI

    I've been wanting to see Isabelle for a couple of weeks now and finally got the chance to go see her today. You won't be disappointed guys, I highly recommend her. Her pics on the site are good but she's really hot in person, she has the prettiest face of any of the girls I've ever met through the site to go with her great body. I was really impressed when she opened the door at how pretty she was, I couldn't wait to get started. She has long legs which is hot. Her BBBJ skills were fantastic and she does CIM, the BJ was amazing, I would have let her blow me the whole time but I had to try that pussy out. We went mish and doggy before I laid back and let her finish me in her mouth. She has a great personality, I enjoyed talking to her, super sweet and she's in it to please you so just tell her how you want her to do it and she'll do it right. Let's keep her busy guys, she's a keeper for sure! I will see her regularly no question. Hope this helps, enjoy your time with her friends!

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/isabelle/

  3. #12654

    If You Must Know

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFNow  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, what is Bell Flower?
    It's an STD clinic at Eskenazi.

  4. #12653

    Bell Flower

    Just curious, what is Bell Flower?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I believe these links are current. If they aren't you can always get her number off her poster at Bell Flower.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/catharin...polis-407350-2#erotic.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...81/600/1114161

  5. #12652

    Tuna Boat!

    I'm with you PT, If the girl smells like a shithouse door off a tuna boat I'm out of there. I want to and hope everyone wants to be fresh showered and squeaky clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I don't care what other guys do, I'm not the dick or pussy police and what they take home to Mama is their business. I do care if I or a friend of mine goes to see a provider who's personal hygiene is lacking from previous visits. Believe me if a well known provider is reported as a BBFS provider then you can bet she ain't cleaning up well enough between visits for me or my friends to partake in her services. Unless of course your special and she only does it with you, uh huh! This is a personal choice and we all have choices to make that's just part of hobby life.

  6. #12651

    Catharine the Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I believe these links are current. If they aren't you can always get her number off her poster at Bell Flower.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/catharin...polis-407350-2#erotic.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...81/600/1114161
    And just so you know, the pics on those links are years old. She's gained alot of weight since those were taken. She used to be quite the spinner. Sad story. She once was my ATF.

  7. #12650

    Bianca Availabiity

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen nothing but great reviews on this girl, so I'm looking to schedule a date. But is she local & available most weeks or just travel here a week or two out of the month? Every time I go to site it says "she's available. " in another week or two, which makes me think she's got limited availability.
    She's not from here and this has been reported by others in the past. If you check her profile on DI then it's pretty clear when she's available and when she's not. See link below that says she will be back Feb 3rd.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/bianca/

  8. #12649

    Open Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend this one. Very reasonable rates and her mouth feels just like a vagina. She also speaks greek.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/traile...ywood/26766574
    She speaks a lot of things and her menu is wide open and uncovered, as per recent reports.

  9. #12648

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Whynotme2008  [View Original Post]
    Where would one look to get Catherine's contact info. Didn't find it on USA Classified or STG.
    I believe these links are current. If they aren't you can always get her number off her poster at Bell Flower.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/catharin...polis-407350-2#erotic.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...81/600/1114161

  10. #12647

    It's Not My Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob4250  [View Original Post]
    Its kinda like playing Russian roulette and leaving one in the chamber so to say. I guess I'm glad our schedules didn't work out to meet now.
    I don't care what other guys do, I'm not the dick or pussy police and what they take home to Mama is their business. I do care if I or a friend of mine goes to see a provider who's personal hygiene is lacking from previous visits. Believe me if a well known provider is reported as a BBFS provider then you can bet she ain't cleaning up well enough between visits for me or my friends to partake in her services. Unless of course your special and she only does it with you, uh huh! This is a personal choice and we all have choices to make that's just part of hobby life.

  11. #12646

    Trailerpark Hollywood

    Highly recommend this one. Very reasonable rates and her mouth feels just like a vagina. She also speaks greek.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/traile...ywood/26766574

  12. #12645

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMurphy  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Isabelle from discreet info today. I thought she was great. In person she looks even better than her pictures in the website. Her head game was amazing and her pussy was tight. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend you go she her.
    Have any pics or the link to her ad?

  13. #12644

    Of course

    It is not really safe, IMHO. There has been a provider or two I have been with over the years where the prospect of BBFS was very appealing. However, I have never disrespected the provider in question (or the next one), the next hobbyist, or, least of all, myself by not using protection. I always bring my own just in case. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    I'm not judging. You do you, brother. But I see a lot of reports about guys enjoying BBFS with Catherine. I confess I'm one of them. I'm starting to wonder if that's really staying safe.

  14. #12643

    Bianca DI

    So I've seen nothing but great reviews on this girl, so I'm looking to schedule a date. But is she local & available most weeks or just travel here a week or two out of the month? Every time I go to site it says "she's available. " in another week or two, which makes me think she's got limited availability.

  15. #12642

    Strawberry NOT cake!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    My experience with this one is partially my fault, but want to report anyway.

    Was texting with her off and on after seeing her ad on Escort Babylon, and finding this review. A little slow in responding, but she told me she was at the laundromat. No issues with that. She quoted me $ for an hour and sent me some nice verification pics of her, and I responded in kind. I agreed to meet her at a west side hotel near the airport. At this point it's important to note that it's almost 12:30 in the morning. I confirmed the price, and then I asked if she had condoms (typically I assume they do, but for some reason this time I asked). She said no. I asked, "do I need to get some?" She said yes. Sure, I could have found a 24 hour drugstore, but red flags started popping up. Does this chick just BB with all her clients? What pro doesn't have condoms? Which I asked her. Unwise. She said she didn't have to explain herself to anybody, which is true. Anyway, that's where the conversation ended. I may have missed out on a great hour, or I may have avoided a script for penicillin. As always, YMMV. Be safe!
    Bro no! These reviews of her gotta be drunk dudes. She answered the door, stripped, and I fucking laughed and left! Drunk off her rocker! Looks like a nascar watching hanging beer gut late 40's early 50's redneck speaking trailer trash train wreck! I wouldn't touch that with Nikkis proverbial dick! Jesus christ, have some taste! Then she was talking about a boyfriend constantly showing up honking his horn to get her attention so he can fuck her then go brah about it at the dealer's place?

    Her fucking words, not mine. I give this one a HELL NO! Run, don't walk, to your nearest clinic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape