Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 939 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 989 1039 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3879

  2. #3878

    Lovely

    There's a girl advertising under Lovely on STG, definitely up for DATY, PM me for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm looking for some DATY. Used to not be hard to find but since I've got back in the game it seems to not be much of a menu option. Even some that advertise it say no once you're there.

  3. #3877

    Daty

    Hey guys. I'm looking for some DATY. Used to not be hard to find but since I've got back in the game it seems to not be much of a menu option. Even some that advertise it say no once you're there.

  4. #3876

    Economy must be good

    Seeing more and more rates going up. $100/ qv, $150/ hh, etc.

    Where you guys getting all this money to pay these higher prices.

    Maybe we need a Hooker Price Index to go with the DOW and NASDAQ. LOL.

  5. #3875

    Kelly

    I'm curious which Kelly you are referring to, I have one in my phone from a while ago, but not sure if it's the same. This one was a redhead when I saw her last.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ffboy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Kelly off and on again. If anyone needs her contact info let me know.

  6. #3874

    Kelly is Back

    I've been seeing Kelly off and on again. If anyone needs her contact info let me know.

  7. #3873

    Allie

    Long time lurker here, only posted once in the past, but I saw Allie a little while back and wanted to share. There is literally nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Set up was super easy, we met up and she's cute as a button and her personality puts her over the moon. I had a little performance anxiety, and she was so good about it. I will definitely repeat, and this time I won't have any anxiety. I'm looking forward to finishing what we started.

  8. #3872

    Anybody

    Anyone seen or contacted this one?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/590097320163

  9. #3871

    French Connections

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, seen this places web site and was wondering if anyone has checked it out lately? Can't seem to be able to find anything out about it! Sounds fun but looks can be deceiving sometimes! PM with info if you want. Thanks!!
    It is an off premise swingers club. Last I checked single guys could not go in unescorted unless accompanied by a couple. They have bdsm and tranny nights on some Fridays if that is your thing. Hope this helps.

  10. #3870

    Icey

    Just wondering if anyone has seen Icey at her new location off Nicholasville rd? I know she was gone for a bit. Just want to make sure it's good to go.

  11. #3869
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDave69  [View Original Post]
    We have had two people vouch for Verena but when we asked for details they go ghost! I would like to know more information before taking the plunge. If anyone has experience or information please inbox me or reply to post! Thanks!!
    She was legit. I'm not sure if she will continue, she told me she was changing that number.

  12. #3868

    French connection Club

    Hey guys, seen this places web site and was wondering if anyone has checked it out lately? Can't seem to be able to find anything out about it! Sounds fun but looks can be deceiving sometimes! PM with info if you want. Thanks!!

  13. #3867

    Verena

    We have had two people vouch for Verena but when we asked for details they go ghost! I would like to know more information before taking the plunge. If anyone has experience or information please inbox me or reply to post! Thanks!!

  14. #3866
    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Can't seem to find much on this one! Anyone seen her. Have in reviews?

    Let us know!
    She is a bombshell! I've seen her 3 times, and I leave very satisfied, she is the full gf experience, without having to see several times first, like so many other escorts are! I highly recommend her.

  15. #3865

    Attn: Goinchad

    I'm unable to send you info on Kassandra. Is your inbox full? Messaging works for everyone else that asked about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape