High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 940 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 990 1040 ... LastLast
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3864

    Her gf

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I've been very interested in seeing her. Can you describe her GF?
    She is a curvy black girl that also seems fun. She is the girl in her ad laying down wearing the white shirt.

  2. #3863

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Danielle was many of our favorites for many good reasons. I think Dawn is the next to carry that torch. She is really hot! Her body is slim with a nice ass and perky tits with a little baby damage but not bad.

    Act I. Tonight was my second time seeing her and it only got better. She is down to have a good time. I didn't get dfk (which I don't think she does with guys) but lots of kissing on my neck and chest. We continued on to doggie, Mish and cowgirl. All on camera which she is down with!

    Act II. She didn't like the camera angle from act I so she asked her gf to come man the camera for round 2. Never had someone film me and it was incredible because Dawn wanted Greek for round 2. I pounded that ass but she became a little dominant and wanted to know who was going to fuck who so don't be a pussy with her. Did I mention that she has a gf available for a threesome!

    I've been on this board for many years and I'm telling you that I've never been with someone like her. She is top 3 so treat her right and she'll treat us! Have fun!


    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/need-a-sd-or-to-give-one-some/169168761665
    I've been very interested in seeing her. Can you describe her GF?

  3. #3862

    Angel

    I've seen a few posts asking about angel from trust, I was with her last night, and she is legit, great personality, the complete package.

  4. #3861

    Compared to Katie of Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie75  [View Original Post]
    Had another dream with one of my atf paige for you fellas that know her you know what I'm talking about if not then all I can say is take her for a spin fellas well worth the time and very reasonable rates.

    Stay safe fellow mongers.
    Have you ever dreamed with Katie, and how would you compare the 2.

  5. #3860

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DdubLexman  [View Original Post]
    A late night dream with Katie and she was awesome. It had been a few months since I seen her, but she remembered me immediately and what we talked about the last time we saw each other. She is not only highly skilled. She has the personality to match. A+ provider.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...v/845945634686
    She is definitely one of the best.

  6. #3859

    Stephanie-she back!

    Checked back in The Graybar. Looks like number 14. Doing the 5 finger discount. This time in our Capital. She previously has been in most of the Graybar franchises along 75 and Eastern Ky. Probably the worst BJ I have ever had. When she gets out stay far far away. She will cash and dash.

  7. #3858

    PAIGE-link

    Do you have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie75  [View Original Post]
    Had another dream with one of my atf paige for you fellas that know her you know what I'm talking about if not then all I can say is take her for a spin fellas well worth the time and very reasonable rates.

    Stay safe fellow mongers.

  8. #3857

    Katie in Lexington

    A late night dream with Katie and she was awesome. It had been a few months since I seen her, but she remembered me immediately and what we talked about the last time we saw each other. She is not only highly skilled. She has the personality to match. A+ provider.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...v/845945634686

  9. #3856

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Danielle was many of our favorites for many good reasons. I think Dawn is the next to carry that torch. She is really hot! Her body is slim with a nice ass and perky tits with a little baby damage but not bad.

    Act I. Tonight was my second time seeing her and it only got better. She is down to have a good time. I didn't get dfk (which I don't think she does with guys) but lots of kissing on my neck and chest. We continued on to doggie, Mish and cowgirl. All on camera which she is down with!

    Act II. She didn't like the camera angle from act I so she asked her gf to come man the camera for round 2. Never had someone film me and it was incredible because Dawn wanted Greek for round 2. I pounded that ass but she became a little dominant and wanted to know who was going to fuck who so don't be a pussy with her. Did I mention that she has a gf available for a threesome!

    I've been on this board for many years and I'm telling you that I've never been with someone like her. She is top 3 so treat her right and she'll treat us! Have fun!


    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/need-a-sd-or-to-give-one-some/169168761665
    Looks fun. What was the damage?

  10. #3855

    Dawn...The new Danielle??

    Danielle was many of our favorites for many good reasons. I think Dawn is the next to carry that torch. She is really hot! Her body is slim with a nice ass and perky tits with a little baby damage but not bad.

    Act I. Tonight was my second time seeing her and it only got better. She is down to have a good time. I didn't get dfk (which I don't think she does with guys) but lots of kissing on my neck and chest. We continued on to doggie, Mish and cowgirl. All on camera which she is down with!

    Act II. She didn't like the camera angle from act I so she asked her gf to come man the camera for round 2. Never had someone film me and it was incredible because Dawn wanted Greek for round 2. I pounded that ass but she became a little dominant and wanted to know who was going to fuck who so don't be a pussy with her. Did I mention that she has a gf available for a threesome!

    I've been on this board for many years and I'm telling you that I've never been with someone like her. She is top 3 so treat her right and she'll treat us! Have fun!


    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/need-a-sd-or-to-give-one-some/169168761665

  11. #3854

    Dream with paige

    Had another dream with one of my atf paige for you fellas that know her you know what I'm talking about if not then all I can say is take her for a spin fellas well worth the time and very reasonable rates.

    Stay safe fellow mongers.

  12. #3853

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in this one. Thanks for the info.

  13. #3852

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to the sister for contact info.
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/514424415917

    She's definitely a user but she does everything she can to take care of you.

  14. #3851

    Katie

    Been out of the game for a while but back. I came here to get Intel on who the latest faves are now. Katie seemed to be a consensus pick and for good reason. Great skills, nice body, lucid, can hold a conversation. All the things seem rate now. I'll definitely be seeing again.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...v/659049597030

    P.S. To the guy that said she was bigger than expected, you had to be hallucinating. She's about 5'5 130 lb and not even close to "big".

  15. #3850

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Can't seem to find much on this one! Anyone seen her. Have in reviews?

    Let us know!
    Saw Angel a couple of weeks ago. Very attractive woman, very nice person. Great body, full service GFE covered. Will definitely repeat.

    She is a bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. I would rather spend more on someone reliable, skilled, and enthusiastic. In my opinion, worth every penny.

    CB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape