Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 928 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 13918
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5803

    Lacy Love

    Ended up choosing Lacy Love. She's an attractive MILF model. It wasn't rushed and she had a nice body and great attitude.

  2. #5802

    Like the reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob9206  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just FYI some of the best MILFs I've found in Vegas. Seen girls in Vegas off and on for over 4 years now. If you're looking for great company, here are some recommends that you might want to check out. They are legit and wonderful gals and I thought I might help out my fellow hobbyists.

    Any others that you would add to this list? Feel free to post them up!

    So here you go gentlemen, my top 5 MILFs:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...te-milf_255338

    Summer's a thin spinner with fantastic skills! Definitely one of my faves. Great little body!!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/43466335/

    Tia has the rockin bod!! If you like the pretty, tanned, blonde ladies with big tits and ass, go see Tia! Wonderful Condo near the convention center. Nicest provider home I've ever been in.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3022751

    Jewel is exactly that: a Jewel!! She really truly enjoys what she does and does it well!! Is very accommodating and takes service to a whole other level!! Added bonus is her love of rimming!! She doesn't just pretend to like rimming; she actually really does LOVE RIMMING!!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3046201

    Little Jewel is a bit older, (more of a GILF) she only comes to Vegas a couple of times a month. Very sensual, loves kissing, and gives a fantastic massage! Super tiny around 4'9". I really enjoy seeing her! Very nice home she stays at when visiting LV.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    Veronica is my true favorite; I definitely have a soft spot for her!! Sweet, polite, kind little thing with amazing skills and a super tight pussy!! Tiny mouth yet somehow manages a BBBJ that is out of this world!! She's the complete "girl next door" experience.
    It's nice to see the feedback on these ladies, while I have had the opportunity spend time with some of these ladies, your recommendations are helpful with future encounters. My own 2 cents include: Veronica has a great place, but a few to many rules. Summer is an older provider which I like, but my experiece was a do not repeat, for my encounter she had no energy (could have been an off day for her).

  3. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob9206  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just FYI some of the best MILFs I've found in Vegas. Seen girls in Vegas off and on for over 4 years now. If you're looking for great company, here are some recommends that you might want to check out. They are legit and wonderful gals and I thought I might help out my fellow hobbyists.

    Any others that you would add to this list? Feel free to post them up!

    So here you go gentlemen, my top 5 MILFs:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...te-milf_255338

    Summer's a thin spinner with fantastic skills! Definitely one of my faves. Great little body!!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/43466335/

    Tia has the rockin bod!! If you like the pretty, tanned, blonde ladies with big tits and ass, go see Tia! Wonderful Condo near the convention center. Nicest provider home I've ever been in.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3022751

    Jewel is exactly that: a Jewel!! She really truly enjoys what she does and does it well!! Is very accommodating and takes service to a whole other level!! Added bonus is her love of rimming!! She doesn't just pretend to like rimming; she actually really does LOVE RIMMING!!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3046201

    Little Jewel is a bit older, (more of a GILF) she only comes to Vegas a couple of times a month. Very sensual, loves kissing, and gives a fantastic massage! Super tiny around 4'9". I really enjoy seeing her! Very nice home she stays at when visiting LV.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    Veronica is my true favorite; I definitely have a soft spot for her!! Sweet, polite, kind little thing with amazing skills and a super tight pussy!! Tiny mouth yet somehow manages a BBBJ that is out of this world!! She's the complete "girl next door" experience.
    Jewel was fantastic when I saw her.

    Totally concur on that one.

  4. #5800
    https://www.escortads.ch/ad/WPbFE

    Price:

    Quick easy and super fun time near the airport perfect for those in transit or have a layover.

    Great BBBJ and BLS.

    Allowed for French kissing but not sure if its all clients as we seemed to have a good time together.

    Would definitely go again.

  5. #5799

    Milfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob9206  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just FYI some of the best MILFs I've found in Vegas. Seen girls in Vegas off and on for over 4 years now. If you're looking for great company, here are some recommends that you might want to check out. They are legit and wonderful gals and I thought I might help out my fellow hobbyists.

    Any others that you would add to this list? Feel free to post them up!

    So here you go gentlemen, my top 5 MILFs:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...te-milf_255338

    Summer's a thin spinner with fantastic skills! Definitely one of my faves. Great little body!!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/43466335/

    Tia has the rockin bod!! If you like the pretty, tanned, blonde ladies with big tits and ass, go see Tia! Wonderful Condo near the convention center. Nicest provider home I've ever been in.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3022751

    Jewel is exactly that: a Jewel!! She really truly enjoys what she does and does it well!! Is very accommodating and takes service to a whole other level!! Added bonus is her love of rimming!! She doesn't just pretend to like rimming; she actually really does LOVE RIMMING!!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3046201

    Little Jewel is a bit older, (more of a GILF) she only comes to Vegas a couple of times a month. Very sensual, loves kissing, and gives a fantastic massage! Super tiny around 4'9". I really enjoy seeing her! Very nice home she stays at when visiting LV.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    Veronica is my true favorite; I definitely have a soft spot for her!! Sweet, polite, kind little thing with amazing skills and a super tight pussy!! Tiny mouth yet somehow manages a BBBJ that is out of this world!! She's the complete "girl next door" experience.
    I've seen Veronica, Summer, and Jewel and can attest to their great service and skills. All three are super chill and fun in addition to throwing down in the sack.

    I have not seen Little Jewel or Tia.

  6. #5798

    Top 5 Vegas MILFs

    Hey guys, just FYI some of the best MILFs I've found in Vegas. Seen girls in Vegas off and on for over 4 years now. If you're looking for great company, here are some recommends that you might want to check out. They are legit and wonderful gals and I thought I might help out my fellow hobbyists.

    Any others that you would add to this list? Feel free to post them up!

    So here you go gentlemen, my top 5 MILFs:

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...te-milf_255338

    Summer's a thin spinner with fantastic skills! Definitely one of my faves. Great little body!!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/43466335/

    Tia has the rockin bod!! If you like the pretty, tanned, blonde ladies with big tits and ass, go see Tia! Wonderful Condo near the convention center. Nicest provider home I've ever been in.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3022751

    Jewel is exactly that: a Jewel!! She really truly enjoys what she does and does it well!! Is very accommodating and takes service to a whole other level!! Added bonus is her love of rimming!! She doesn't just pretend to like rimming; she actually really does LOVE RIMMING!!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3046201

    Little Jewel is a bit older, (more of a GILF) she only comes to Vegas a couple of times a month. Very sensual, loves kissing, and gives a fantastic massage! Super tiny around 4'9". I really enjoy seeing her! Very nice home she stays at when visiting LV.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    Veronica is my true favorite; I definitely have a soft spot for her!! Sweet, polite, kind little thing with amazing skills and a super tight pussy!! Tiny mouth yet somehow manages a BBBJ that is out of this world!! She's the complete "girl next door" experience.

  7. #5797

    Re: Zenna

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1234  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Vegas from OC for the next couple of days. Wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this one.

    https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/139750

    She's as fbsm but I've seen some reports that she does extras? Curious if she does BBBJ and if she's worth seeing. Thanks guys!
    I saw here about 3-4 times a couple years ago when she was going under a different name. The only reason I know it's the same woman is how she describes her incall, her #, and pics she uses (pretty accurate BTW). She is mainly FBSM with some mutual touching. By the 2nd visit she would let me DATY while she gave me a BBBJ. No FS during any of my visits. I'd say it's definitely YMMV, but it maybe tougher to get anything other than FBSM if you're visiting from out of town and it's your 1st visit.

  8. #5796

    Blew me off

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...3569/1/3262610

    Set up and went to visit. Stopped responding when I arrived. Left after 20 min, then received a text that her phone died 15 min later. Lame.

  9. #5795

    Zenna

    Visiting Vegas from OC for the next couple of days. Wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this one.

    https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/139750

    She's as fbsm but I've seen some reports that she does extras? Curious if she does BBBJ and if she's worth seeing. Thanks guys!

  10. #5794
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484

    Ignored them

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashBox1  [View Original Post]
    A buddy of mine was texting some girls from a burner phone on the strip and got a creepy extortion text from some unknown number the next day threatening him with photos of dismembered bodies claiming his girl was lost and he owed $1500 or else. He knew it was a scam because he never hooked up with a girl. There were several missed phone calls from the same number. Pics actually looked legit and couldn't find the same ones googling. Some real disgusting folks. Has anyone else seen or heard of this? Thank god he used a burner so there was no compromised personal info. Be careful, you have been warned.
    It would help a lot if you put a link of the ad you were texting before all that happen.

    I heard this before some guys texting a Latina or black girl then the next day you start getting weird text. Ignored them. And stop contacting ghetto looking girls. Me if a provider don't have any review I skip her.

  11. #5793
    Candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    Well I had a dream with at all provider I lost track after TER stopped working in the states. I was able to find her again and I'm glad I did. She it's really really gorgeous and doesn't use a lot of advertising looks like she's more in to the casino girls way.

    But we'll I got a room for a outcall because she doesn't offer incall unless she seen you before and it's comfortable. She didn't remind me at the time but oh god she showed up in time with the same beautiful smile she has. Didn't take me long to undress her and the fun began. Don't like long stories so she has a strong BBBJ game play. She gets very very wet and loves to travel to Greece. She's kind pricey but well worth it. 4 X Enjoy!

    https://mycandyangel.com/
    If she looks like that and you got a trip to Greece, you got a bargain.

  12. #5792
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Total agency bait and switch scam. Was out visiting and wanted to have some fun. Called Lina or so I thought. The girl that came to the door was not even close to same girl. She demanded more $$$ than agreed on and only for a CBJ. She wouldn't undress, no touch, really lame. Maybe this is the norm in Vegas, maybe not but buyer beware!

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Lina-82938/
    Thats too bad about Lina, sorry.

    I'm coming to LV in about six weeks and her pic caught my eye. Thought about giving her a call. Especially since it says she is "Eros verified".

    Hope your subsequent visits were more enjoyable.

  13. #5791

    Tiara Thai delight

    Well I had a dream with at all provider I lost track after TER stopped working in the states. I was able to find her again and I'm glad I did. She it's really really gorgeous and doesn't use a lot of advertising looks like she's more in to the casino girls way.

    But we'll I got a room for a outcall because she doesn't offer incall unless she seen you before and it's comfortable. She didn't remind me at the time but oh god she showed up in time with the same beautiful smile she has. Didn't take me long to undress her and the fun began. Don't like long stories so she has a strong BBBJ game play. She gets very very wet and loves to travel to Greece. She's kind pricey but well worth it. 4 X Enjoy!

    https://mycandyangel.com/

  14. #5790

    Extortion

    A buddy of mine was texting some girls from a burner phone on the strip and got a creepy extortion text from some unknown number the next day threatening him with photos of dismembered bodies claiming his girl was lost and he owed $1500 or else. He knew it was a scam because he never hooked up with a girl. There were several missed phone calls from the same number. Pics actually looked legit and couldn't find the same ones googling. Some real disgusting folks. Has anyone else seen or heard of this? Thank god he used a burner so there was no compromised personal info. Be careful, you have been warned.

  15. #5789

    Opposite

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    I thought incall meant in your house or hotel?
    Incall is at the escort's abode. Outcall is when they come to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape