Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 928 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5788
    I thought incall meant in your house or hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBB  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the insight. I just want a super cute Asian chick to give me BBBJ in my own hotel. I don't like in calls. Had fun at Lily last time, but again I hate in call even at a spa. I want to be comfortable on my own turf.

  2. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    I can highly recommend that one. She's a regular. But she may be older than Hpygolky is looking for by a few years. But she has a gorgeous thin, toned spinner body that is nicer than most 30 year old women if you like petite.
    Do you happen to know her real name and age? Cause she looks like somebody I know.

  3. #5786

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't criticize other poster's experiences because YMMV but saw earlier response to your post and have to disagree. #1. May I suggest you check out the "Incall in Private Apartments" section instead. If you're interested in kgirls and kagencies you should peruse that section instead. More than enough info for you to make an educated choice. Think you will find that DW (now GFLV) pulls in a consistent 3rd place of the Big 3 agencies. Simply because pics are usually dated and / or heavily photoshopped. Doesn't mean you can't find a diamond in the rough there but it's not known for it's consistency. On the other hand. I've never seen one good post about Little Tokyo. Pics are usually fake, service is bad for the price and booker is apparently a jerk. Now regarding Elsa at VAC. I've seen her a couple times and she is tiny and cute. Personality can be a little vanilla but you will leave happy and satisfied. Just don't expect anything mind blowing. Especially because other girls at these agencies can provide a more thrilling experience for the same price but you will have to research and make your own choice. Also. If you're headed out in a couple months the lineups will probably be different and there will be new reviews. Check as close to the date you're coming out as possible and then confirm with the agency. Happy hunting.
    I appreciate the insight. I just want a super cute Asian chick to give me BBBJ in my own hotel. I don't like in calls. Had fun at Lily last time, but again I hate in call even at a spa. I want to be comfortable on my own turf.

  4. #5785

    FriendOrFling. ?

    Any of you mongers familiar with this site?

    http://friendorfling.nl/

    I've been going through TER and looking at some of the older reviews in LV (since it's still limited on what's current) and then searching their emails. Some of them are popping up here, and I was wondering if this is at all a valid / reputable site.

  5. #5784
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else wondering or noticing. Whats with all these Ebony ladies posting their edited pictures with the brightness turned way up or the contrast down or whatever so that their skin looks uh, not black but not really white or brown. Are they thinking we won't notice that they changed the tones, There are a lot doing it so it must be a thing, I don't care what color a sexy woman is, if I like it I won't stop skin deep, But really some of the pictures are so messed up in the brightness or whatever, but then the name will be Coco or Monique or Chocolate or Keisha, and generally those are black names, no what's going on? Any body? Surely you've noticed as well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7023498048

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/43322688/

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...egas/43042111/
    I Never had a good experience with an "Ebony" lady. Their attitude is just not good.

  6. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Best guess is that they are afraid that a lot of guys won't go for the dark skinned ebony ladies so they turn the contrast up so much they look lighter skinned in hope more guys will be interested. It is basically the same reason a lot of them on the sites like seeking arrangements and WYP put down 'mixed' instead because they are afraid white guys will not see them.
    I think you nailed it on the head. It's probably the same reason why so many advertise as "caramel skin" and "redbone". Silly as they should know by now that variety is what many of us want.

  7. #5782
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else wondering or noticing. Whats with all these Ebony ladies posting their edited pictures with the brightness turned way up or the contrast down or whatever so that their skin looks uh, not black but not really white or brown. Are they thinking we won't notice that they changed the tones, There are a lot doing it so it must be a thing, I don't care what color a sexy woman is, if I like it I won't stop skin deep, But really some of the pictures are so messed up in the brightness or whatever, but then the name will be Coco or Monique or Chocolate or Keisha, and generally those are black names, no what's going on? Any body? Surely you've noticed as well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7023498048

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/43322688/

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...egas/43042111/
    Best guess is that they are afraid that a lot of guys won't go for the dark skinned ebony ladies so they turn the contrast up so much they look lighter skinned in hope more guys will be interested. It is basically the same reason a lot of them on the sites like seeking arrangements and WYP put down 'mixed' instead because they are afraid white guys will not see them.

  8. #5781

    Whats with all these Ebony ladies

    Anyone else wondering or noticing. Whats with all these Ebony ladies posting their edited pictures with the brightness turned way up or the contrast down or whatever so that their skin looks uh, not black but not really white or brown. Are they thinking we won't notice that they changed the tones, There are a lot doing it so it must be a thing, I don't care what color a sexy woman is, if I like it I won't stop skin deep, But really some of the pictures are so messed up in the brightness or whatever, but then the name will be Coco or Monique or Chocolate or Keisha, and generally those are black names, no what's going on? Any body? Surely you've noticed as well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7023498048

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/43322688/

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...egas/43042111/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bbbbb.jpeg‎   aaaaa.jpeg‎  

  9. #5780

    Peyten Carter

    Quote Originally Posted by RealCajun79  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Peyten Carter Multiple times in the past 3 years, She Realistic, not like others I've meet in my travels. Peyten looks better than her picture an was still spinner material when I seen her. We did Multi hour at my hotel, She's is clean, Taste Amazing, FIV, DATY, CBJ (we both agreed better safe then sorry) an alot more! I would recommend her anyday.
    I saw her twice in two years, she it's definitely really fun but for the price you're paying I rather seen a GFE provider.

  10. #5779

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper779  [View Original Post]
    When did you last see her. ? Cause I thought she passed away.
    There was another older provider who went by the name Maya. She was easily 70 when I saw her and she was incredible. I'd take her over a lot of 25 year olds. A class act too.

    I heard from Bunny a few years ago that Maya had serious health problems. If she passed, God bless her. She was a lovely lady.

    Anyway, Bunny still has an ad on another site so I hope she's fine.

  11. #5778

    Lina. Eros

    Total agency bait and switch scam. Was out visiting and wanted to have some fun. Called Lina or so I thought. The girl that came to the door was not even close to same girl. She demanded more $$$ than agreed on and only for a CBJ. She wouldn't undress, no touch, really lame. Maybe this is the norm in Vegas, maybe not but buyer beware!

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Lina-82938/

  12. #5777

    Much. Thanks

    Close but not what I'm looking for. I did consider her though.

    Thanks.

  13. #5776
    I can highly recommend that one. She's a regular. But she may be older than Hpygolky is looking for by a few years. But she has a gorgeous thin, toned spinner body that is nicer than most 30 year old women if you like petite.

  14. #5775

    Maybe her

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Need help, anyone know of someone who fits this?

    Looking for a White, Latina lady, 30-45, Is GFE, passionate, must be comfortable in the BBBJ world. Light tats are ok, just don't want a walking billboard. Built, slim, athletic. Please no one curvy. Must do outcall in the late evening. Will be on the strip, budget 5-600 for two hours. Must provide a ad site or have pictures. Somewhere.

    So what say the peanut gallery.

    PM if you want and thanks.
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/sugapie56

  15. #5774

    Re bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    Google Bunny massage Las Vegas. I think she's on EM. Probably over 60, and I have seen her many times. Total GFE and she will make your toes curl. Very nice lady too. I think she only does incall but her place is immaculate. Reasonable donations and you will not be disappointed.
    When did you last see her. ? Cause I thought she passed away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape