Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit in Greenville

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Results 166 to 176 of 176
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11

    Let it go

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    I understand is sweet, not rotten like sweet peach / Abbi LOL.
    Look, your constant bashing is ridiculous. If people want to see Abbi, it ain't any of your business to try and talk them out of it. You don't like her. We get it. The whole forum gets it. You've made it perfectly clear. If all you're going to do is criticize and run her and her services down, then why even comment. Move on to someone who you do like and forget about Abbi. And before you reply that I'm her or her pimp or whatever it is you accused me of before, save yourself a comment. I'm not, I am however a very, very satisfied customer and a regular of hers. And BTW, her story about what happened between her and your "friend" is a lot more believable than that bs tale you tell and that bogus scam ad you posted about her. It honestly almost gave me a brain aneurysm with your non sensical rambling. Get a life and quit obsessing over ruining her business.

  2. #10

    This peach

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/554692454569

    Anyone know about this sweet peach?
    I understand is sweet, not rotten like sweet peach / Abbi LOL.

  3. #9

    Seet peach, Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigers120  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% certain cause I've never asked her about it cause it's none of my business and I've been seeing her for 10 months with no problems but I think its adderall.
    Well, bottom line is drug abuse, signs of which its generally worse. Blue is sign of oxycontin or percocet, very highly addictive leading to fentynal or worse. Even meth, which is the "rash" a person here reported. Glad you see her. Good luck Not what she seems.

  4. #8

    Had to weigh in

    When I saw the thread heading- "stupid shit in Greenville" I just had to get in on it. Calling shit stupid in Greenville is like writing speeding tickets at the Daytona 500. Anyway, last week I was at a Greenville AMP. In the next room I overheard a HJ in progress the guy moaned loud as hell and said "thanks *****! The lady replied "I not no damn *****!" Then she said "I get hot towel clean your nice ding dong". I couldn't stop laughing and was asked to leave. I'm still laughing.

  5. #7

    Lies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ma277  [View Original Post]
    While you may not think that you're lying, someone has got shit fucked up.
    Z-Man has well over 800 posts and his opinions are well respected here. While it's possible that he might be mistaken, Lying is an intentional attempt to deceive. I'd never accuse him of lying.

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204
    Well, that is not lying, it would just be an error. If I find I am not correct I will retract and apologize, as is my habit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ma277  [View Original Post]
    While you may not think that you're lying, someone has got shit fucked up.

  7. #5
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityDon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, curious people should keep their curiosity to themselves.
    What does this even mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by QualityDon  [View Original Post]
    Sassy is real and well. Please do not assume for anyone on this site with false accusations.
    The accusations were not false. They were publicly posted on the Greenville County Detention site for anyone to see. I am just relaying information. It is strange that the listing is now gone and a new ad appears.

    I have seen her a dozen times at least and enjoyed every visit. I'm not trying to slander her. My posts are for the benefit of hobbyists, not providers.

    However, Don, your handful of posts have only been about Sassy and how she is available and well.

  8. #4
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Not spreading lies. When the F have I ever spread lies?

    I read on the Greenville County arrest record that she was picked up on the 13th for VOP and sentenced to 600 days. However I just looked again to post a screenshot and her listing is gone. Those pics sure do look like her, but I am not going to risk it. And I adore her.
    While you may not think that you're lying, someone has got shit fucked up.

  9. #3
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1204
    Not spreading lies. When the F have I ever spread lies?

    I read on the Greenville County arrest record that she was picked up on the 13th for VOP and sentenced to 600 days. However I just looked again to post a screenshot and her listing is gone. Those pics sure do look like her, but I am not going to risk it. And I adore her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Not spreading lies. Just curious if she was supposedly visited by "Uncle" and was going to be away for 2 years, how did she post today. I seriously hope "Uncle" did not pay her a visit.

  10. #2

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by RknMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Well then the Girl I'm on the phone with that I know is Sassy! For the last 15 yrs must be her Twin Sister! Guys quit spreading Lie's.
    Not spreading lies. Just curious if she was supposedly visited by "Uncle" and was going to be away for 2 years, how did she post today. I seriously hope "Uncle" did not pay her a visit.

  11. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Stupid Shit in Greenville

    Thread Starter.

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape