Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4470
-
01-21-20 02:14 #360Senior Member

Posts: 65Kgirl agencies
Hi all: new to area and thought I'd contribute some new reports.
Yuna with Kgirlsacademy. Small petite and looks relatively young. She reminded me a lot of Asian pornstar Kitty Yung. Good attitude. Smiled whole time. DFK was solid. Slow and deep BBBJ. Took it multiple positions with no problem. Would repeat.
Lola with welcome2 kcuties. Tall but extremely thin. Think skinnier than the 100 pounds listed. If you like them thin with A cups, she's your girl. General face appearance in pics accurate but probably age closer to 30 than 20. Still very cute and friendly. LFK with some DFK. Good at BBBJ. Pounded her well mainly in mish. Overall solid. Might not repeat just to try other options.
You guys are drowning in Kgirls. Very impressed. In Chicago there is one agency that doesn't even accept clients.
-
01-15-20 12:00 #359Senior Member

Posts: 374I see several advertising on bedpage and switter.
Originally Posted by Cudaboro
[View Original Post]
Haven't tried them myself, as most of them are 40+.
-
01-15-20 04:24 #358Regular Member

Posts: 23Pc
If I remember correctly it was either Dorothy or snowflake, NG.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-20 09:11 #357Senior Member

Posts: 438I texted the agency. They never pick up the phone.
Originally Posted by Desinoah
[View Original Post]
Not sure what they need for I'd now. I have some reviews on PD and HX and gave her those handles. She may remember me from a past experience, I heard she used to work with another Brazilian outfit. Not really sure, but I didn't have to send photo I'd. Not sure I'd do that.
-
01-13-20 19:09 #356Senior Member

Posts: 36AAMPs
Does anybody have any info / org names on non-KAAMPs? Used to see a lot of Chinese and Viet at the AMPs when they were still around.
-
01-13-20 15:09 #355Banned Member

Posts: 201I remember contacting them before and they required license, or references or linkedin. That was back when they had profiles on PD though, now since PD kicked these org providers off, and they moved to a new site, not sure anymore.
Originally Posted by Desinoah
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 08:20 #354Senior Member

Posts: 46Screening
Did you directly book appointment from website or call? What did they ask for photo I'd / linkedin kind of things for screening? I don't have p411 or references yet. I am sure k agency reference won't work for this. She looks awesome, will definitely like to see her. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 08:51 #353Senior Member

Posts: 438Yes, very well.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 01:57 #352Regular Member

Posts: 24What's the damage?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
Is BB possible (for extra)?
-
01-11-20 15:55 #351Banned Member

Posts: 201Speaks any English?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 15:51 #350Banned Member

Posts: 201Info?
Hey, mind sharing this info? PM works.
Originally Posted by Swinger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 09:37 #349Senior Member

Posts: 438Which girl?
Originally Posted by Swinger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 09:37 #348Senior Member

Posts: 438Pietra at Brazilian Desires
Highly recommended. Gorgeous, intelligent woman. Not cheap, but worth every penny.
She's in San Jose for a few more days. Hit the ATM and go, even if it's just for a half hour. Her body is perfect, no giant butt or sag, not an ounce of fat.
-
01-10-20 18:24 #347Regular Member

Posts: 23Pc
After reading some reviews here I dreamed about trying PC. Met a cute Asian at an upscale apt. Co showered, cg, mish, dg. Will repeat.
-
01-10-20 18:07 #346Regular Member

Posts: 6You can always ask and they'll let you know. It's hard to say because it could be personal preferences and / or hygiene as well. I'd always assume they don't offer it from the get-go.
Originally Posted by ChocoNap
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






