Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 298 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #360

    Kgirl agencies

    Hi all: new to area and thought I'd contribute some new reports.

    Yuna with Kgirlsacademy. Small petite and looks relatively young. She reminded me a lot of Asian pornstar Kitty Yung. Good attitude. Smiled whole time. DFK was solid. Slow and deep BBBJ. Took it multiple positions with no problem. Would repeat.

    Lola with welcome2 kcuties. Tall but extremely thin. Think skinnier than the 100 pounds listed. If you like them thin with A cups, she's your girl. General face appearance in pics accurate but probably age closer to 30 than 20. Still very cute and friendly. LFK with some DFK. Good at BBBJ. Pounded her well mainly in mish. Overall solid. Might not repeat just to try other options.

    You guys are drowning in Kgirls. Very impressed. In Chicago there is one agency that doesn't even accept clients.

  2. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info / org names on non-KAAMPs? Used to see a lot of Chinese and Viet at the AMPs when they were still around.
    I see several advertising on bedpage and switter.

    Haven't tried them myself, as most of them are 40+.

  3. #358

    Pc

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Which girl?
    If I remember correctly it was either Dorothy or snowflake, NG.

  4. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by Desinoah  [View Original Post]
    Did you directly book appointment from website or call? What did they ask for photo I'd / linkedin kind of things for screening? I don't have p411 or references yet. I am sure k agency reference won't work for this. She looks awesome, will definitely like to see her. Thanks for sharing.
    I texted the agency. They never pick up the phone.

    Not sure what they need for I'd now. I have some reviews on PD and HX and gave her those handles. She may remember me from a past experience, I heard she used to work with another Brazilian outfit. Not really sure, but I didn't have to send photo I'd. Not sure I'd do that.

  5. #356

    AAMPs

    Does anybody have any info / org names on non-KAAMPs? Used to see a lot of Chinese and Viet at the AMPs when they were still around.

  6. #355
    I remember contacting them before and they required license, or references or linkedin. That was back when they had profiles on PD though, now since PD kicked these org providers off, and they moved to a new site, not sure anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desinoah  [View Original Post]
    Did you directly book appointment from website or call? What did they ask for photo I'd / linkedin kind of things for screening? I don't have p411 or references yet. I am sure k agency reference won't work for this. She looks awesome, will definitely like to see her. Thanks for sharing.

  7. #354

    Screening

    Did you directly book appointment from website or call? What did they ask for photo I'd / linkedin kind of things for screening? I don't have p411 or references yet. I am sure k agency reference won't work for this. She looks awesome, will definitely like to see her. Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommended. Gorgeous, intelligent woman. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

    She's in San Jose for a few more days. Hit the ATM and go, even if it's just for a half hour. Her body is perfect, no giant butt or sag, not an ounce of fat.

  8. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Speaks any English?
    Yes, very well.

  9. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommended. Gorgeous, intelligent woman. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

    She's in San Jose for a few more days. Hit the ATM and go, even if it's just for a half hour. Her body is perfect, no giant butt or sag, not an ounce of fat.
    What's the damage?

    Is BB possible (for extra)?

  10. #351
    Speaks any English?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommended. Gorgeous, intelligent woman. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

    She's in San Jose for a few more days. Hit the ATM and go, even if it's just for a half hour. Her body is perfect, no giant butt or sag, not an ounce of fat.

  11. #350

    Info?

    Hey, mind sharing this info? PM works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger69  [View Original Post]
    After reading some reviews here I dreamed about trying PC. Met a cute Asian at an upscale apt. Co showered, cg, mish, dg. Will repeat.

  12. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger69  [View Original Post]
    After reading some reviews here I dreamed about trying PC. Met a cute Asian at an upscale apt. Co showered, cg, mish, dg. Will repeat.
    Which girl?

  13. #348

    Pietra at Brazilian Desires

    Highly recommended. Gorgeous, intelligent woman. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

    She's in San Jose for a few more days. Hit the ATM and go, even if it's just for a half hour. Her body is perfect, no giant butt or sag, not an ounce of fat.

  14. #347

    Pc

    After reading some reviews here I dreamed about trying PC. Met a cute Asian at an upscale apt. Co showered, cg, mish, dg. Will repeat.

  15. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoNap  [View Original Post]
    Do you know which girls don't offer BB? Or any kgirls in general that don't offer BB?
    You can always ask and they'll let you know. It's hard to say because it could be personal preferences and / or hygiene as well. I'd always assume they don't offer it from the get-go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape