Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 298 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #345

    Licksomecandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebo21  [View Original Post]
    I've been a regular at Lick forever, with long gaps between going back. But last few months I have seen multiple girls from there so thought I would share some intel. Note, most girls at lick will offer bb so know your risks!

    Pixie. I think she is gone nowShe is incredibly cute and young looking. When I showed up she was waiting in a yellow pokeman swimsuit. I almost blew my load on seeing that sight. Great service and just amazing eye candy.

    Ellie. Still here. Great service. Very small body (true spinner) and young looking. Great service.

    Airina. I tink she is gone. Poor service and rushed. She was new at the time, but glad she is gone. Avoid if you here same name at some other agency (not sure how much agencies share girls).

    Kendal. Small and cute body and face (iirc, I'm usually pretty stoned when I go see providers LOL). Not as pretty / cute as Pixie or Ellie, but had a great time with typical top notch service.

    Scarlet. Average looks and older girl. Service was fine though which makes up for it a bit.
    Do you know which girls don't offer BB? Or any kgirls in general that don't offer BB?

  2. #344

    Names?

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceScientist  [View Original Post]
    After some research and the courage built up to actually pull the trigger, I booked with k. Pleasures this past weekend.

    Two separate experiences. First one was okay. Second was great. Highly recommend.

    Sorry if I'm being vague with details.
    Any names of providers you can provide?

  3. #343

    Back with review!

    After some research and the courage built up to actually pull the trigger, I booked with k. Pleasures this past weekend.

    Two separate experiences. First one was okay. Second was great. Highly recommend.

    Sorry if I'm being vague with details.

  4. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    I believe pros is a reference to escorts.

    At least that is what I've found with regards to the NorCal area on seeking/sugardaddymeet.

    My experience is that they fall into the following categories.

    GPS.
    Pros.
    Platonic.

    Over the span of 4 years, I've only had 4 hook-ups that were great, lasting 4-6 months before one of us terminated it.
    Yes, exactly. Thanks for clarifying. There are plenty of escort sites around that I don't need to pay for, and I couldn't figure out how to filter out the BS on the sugarbaby sites.

  5. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithJosh  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find pros without monthly fees?
    I believe pros is a reference to escorts.

    At least that is what I've found with regards to the NorCal area on seeking/sugardaddymeet.

    My experience is that they fall into the following categories.

    GPS.
    Pros.
    Platonic.

    Over the span of 4 years, I've only had 4 hook-ups that were great, lasting 4-6 months before one of us terminated it.

  6. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Nope, a lot of time wasting and a few pros. I can find pros easier and without paying a monthly fee. I've herd some bros were able to make this work, but I was on there for 90 days and couldn't.
    Where do you find pros without monthly fees?

  7. #339
    Which org and provider did you book?

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceScientist  [View Original Post]
    Went ahead and booked. Will come back with a review. Hoping things are safe.

  8. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaNumber1  [View Original Post]
    Spam ad. Those are photos of a pornstar Dani Daniels. Reverse Google Image Search tool will help you filter out ads faster.

  9. #337

    Update 1. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceScientist  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the San Jose Area from Sunday 1/5 to Wednesday 1/8. Looking for CFS. AMP, AAMP, or incalls. Donations under 2.

    After reading through the thread, I've made contact with peach and going to contact kpleasures tomorrow.

    I'm open to pretty much any safe services.
    Went ahead and booked. Will come back with a review. Hoping things are safe.

  10. #336

    Comments on this Latina chick?

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1744872

    Any feedback will be appreciated!

  11. #335

    Looking to lose the V with CFS

    Going to be in the San Jose Area from Sunday 1/5 to Wednesday 1/8. Looking for CFS. AMP, AAMP, or incalls. Donations under 2.

    After reading through the thread, I've made contact with peach and going to contact kpleasures tomorrow.

    I'm open to pretty much any safe services.

  12. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterWonder  [View Original Post]
    After extensive research on this site, I've decided to go with peach cafe and kpleasures during my time in San Jose. Will post back with experiences. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Going to be in San Jose this coming week (Sun-Wed).

    I hope to hear back from your experiences!

  13. #333

    Information

    After extensive research on this site, I've decided to go with peach cafe and kpleasures during my time in San Jose. Will post back with experiences. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

  14. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithJosh  [View Original Post]
    Any body with good experiences from SA in sanjose?
    Nope, a lot of time wasting and a few pros. I can find pros easier and without paying a monthly fee. I've herd some bros were able to make this work, but I was on there for 90 days and couldn't.

  15. #331

    Peach Cafe. Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Vh4344  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with peach cafe and kpleasures?

    I'd like to compare the two on level of service (enthusiasm / fun) as well as how the girls looks. Obviously since we are dealing with agencies / photoshop ads, the girls are not the same. But does one agency consistently have hotter girls or have accurate stats about their girls?
    I booked with Angela from Peach Cafe (my first time using it). Pics were fake, but the girl was still decent looking. She was thin but with a flat ass and fake tits. We had co-showers before and after with BBBJ in the beginning. I was disappointed though as she couldn't take a hard pounding and had to stop. I don't plan on going back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape