Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 339 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by VanAlden  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a scam to me but don't know how unless they ask for serial number off card before the meet.

    Any experience or input?
    Of course it's a SCAM!

    The lady says give me the # on card and 4 digit pin. Than you will never here from her again.

  2. #1144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by VanAlden  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a scam to me but don't know how unless they ask for serial number off card before the meet. Any experience or input?
    Some morbidly obese dude eating Doritos while living in his mother's basement is hoping you would advance him cash for the promise of meeting a hot chick whose Instagram pics he lifted off the internet. Is that clear enough for you?

  3. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by VanAlden  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a scam to me but don't know how unless they ask for serial number off card before the meet.

    Any experience or input?
    They will make up excuses at the last minute asking you to send the card no. Over the phone. You can't do that with cash.

  4. #1142

    What's with the request for a VISA gift card for payment rather than cash?

    Sounds like a scam to me but don't know how unless they ask for serial number off card before the meet.

    Any experience or input?

  5. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by Jparkla23  [View Original Post]
    Sort of glad TER is back without a VPN. At least it will help weed the bad ones out.
    Damn it! It's been so long, I've forgotten my Username, password, or even which email I used. Fml.

  6. #1140

    Cory

    Cory Cameltoe in a couple websites, found her on AS. Be careful with this one. Flakey and also very weird! Might had a drug problem! Made me wait outside a while, I looked suspicious so I walked back and forth to not look too out of place at 3 am in front of her building off the 101 and white oak area in Encino. I guess someone did notice me or Cory is a cop, but a LAPD cruiser came by but I was already hanging out in a area that concealed me pretty good. Anyways once the LAPD drove a block past me I got up and left. Tried to book her again, asked for a photo to verify but she didn't want to and she got pissed and cussed me out. Her voice sounds kinda like a smoker or a meth head so be careful!! Oh well you all been warned, she's crazy! She has two ads and claims it's her sister. Someone had any experiences with this crazy chick??

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1696798

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...y-rubs/1669644

  7. #1139

    Channel Lovely Burbank

    Any one know if its an exotic experience as in Ferrari or exotic as in Honda civic?

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1769&cityid=-5

  8. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago and left disappointed. She had a ton of rules and she rushed me. Some of the rules included: no sucking on / touching nipples, and no RCG unless I paid for a full HR. Her CBJ lasted all of 45 seconds. She was also extremely paranoid. She made me call her once I parked and she was basically screaming at me not to say the room number out loud (which I wouldn't do anyway). She also made me turn my phone off when I got in the room, which is fine, but she double checked like five times to make sure it was off. She also blasted the worst and most annoying music I'd ever heard in my life during the session, and that was a turnoff for me.

    Overall, the pics are real, and if you are down to overpay to experience her pretty face and fantastic body in a very limited and rushed way, go for it. Otherwise, I do not recommend.
    I totally agree with this review. I saw her in Atlanta many years ago where she was listed as 24 or 25 years old. This was back in 2010 LOL. So don't believe the age. Such a let down of an experience. Barely any touching or interacting. I was happy when it was over.

  9. #1137

    I have seen her and I do not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick562  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gigi kiss before? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047480076.
    I saw her a couple years ago and left disappointed. She had a ton of rules and she rushed me. Some of the rules included: no sucking on / touching nipples, and no RCG unless I paid for a full HR. Her CBJ lasted all of 45 seconds. She was also extremely paranoid. She made me call her once I parked and she was basically screaming at me not to say the room number out loud (which I wouldn't do anyway). She also made me turn my phone off when I got in the room, which is fine, but she double checked like five times to make sure it was off. She also blasted the worst and most annoying music I'd ever heard in my life during the session, and that was a turnoff for me.

    Overall, the pics are real, and if you are down to overpay to experience her pretty face and fantastic body in a very limited and rushed way, go for it. Otherwise, I do not recommend.

  10. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Lynwood, CA.

    First ROB of the Year, Decade.

    We been texting a couple days prior to the meeting. I confirmed twice and didn't want to spoil it on the day of. 40 was good to go for what I was looking for. She walked over and wanted a car date right in the motel parking lot. I was fine with car date. From the beginning it sounded like she wanted to be at her room. She wanted the donation right away. After I handed it to her. She said this is not enough. I knew right away this will not go as planned. She try to say she has STds. She said she will go get condom from her friend in the room. I wasn't counting on it. The moment she walked out, black male collected money from her. She's a liar. Dishonest. When I hear stories of how sex worker get hurt or killed I just think of this.

    I waited 5-10 minutes in my car. Here's the response from her.

    Rocky Inn Motel LBB
    Yeah, hard to fault a guy when this shit happens. I cruise Fig at times and find some real beauties. But I always offer money AFTER the deed. Boy oh boy do the girls get pissed off. They tell me to drop them off where I picked them up. Ok, but what the fuck do you expect after mongers get ROB'd a few times? Hard to say what the hell the protocol is now a days. I usually offer half and the rest upon completion. Any ideas how to avoid this shit?

  11. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    The erotic review.
    Holy sh*t TER is back? Godbless, I haven't checked for it in a while because I move in and out of mongering. If I hadn't seen this post I might not have ever known LOL. So much money to be saved.

  12. #1134

    Jessica Tiffanyy213

    Has anyone seen Jessica from Tiffanyy213? She looks hot.

  13. #1133

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick562  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gigi kiss before? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047480076.
    She is great to look at but overpriced and unenthusiastic rushed session. But YMMV check her snapchat out first to see if you want to take that plunge.

  14. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Lynwood, CA.

    First ROB of the Year, Decade.

    We been texting a couple days prior to the meeting. I confirmed twice and didn't want to spoil it on the day of. 40 was good to go for what I was looking for. She walked over and wanted a car date right in the motel parking lot. I was fine with car date. From the beginning it sounded like she wanted to be at her room. She wanted the donation right away. After I handed it to her. She said this is not enough. I knew right away this will not go as planned. She try to say she has STds. She said she will go get condom from her friend in the room. I wasn't counting on it. The moment she walked out, black male collected money from her. She's a liar. Dishonest. When I hear stories of how sex worker get hurt or killed I just think of this.

    I waited 5-10 minutes in my car. Here's the response from her.

    Rocky Inn Motel LBB
    These type of girl that rob you, you should give them monger money.

  15. #1131

    January 18, 2020

    Hawthorne, CA.

    I didn't want to leave and didn't want to give up. I've texted with this sex worker before but never get to meet her. Thought I was getting BBBJ. In person said it was 70. Why did she said "Yup" through texting. Eerie place to be 4 in the morning. When I got there no response through text so I decided to call, she answer. I didn't know her room was right in front where I parked. The room next to her, door was open. Only a laptop was on one of the bed TV was on but did not see anybody. Hand prints all over the head rest of her bed. She said must've been her riding. It sounded like she was laughing or crying during session. When I walked to my car, I saw a whole bunch of what looked like check booklet receipts ripped into small pieces around the driver side of my car. Very weird.

    40 otd.

    CBJ. CFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzI2NTNkM2I3MjE0NzhlZDM5ZjA5ZjFhMzQyNzU1NzJiYzg2OQ.jpg‎   NDk0NTE1ZjYxODkzNjQ2YTFiMzczNmJmMjZlYzMwNzgzYjIzOA.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape