Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5068
-
01-05-20 22:17 #1123Regular Member

Posts: 24BDSM in La
Tried something new with Mistress Sterling. She is an experienced professional that takes her work seriously. She gave me great pleasure and pain and was very in tune with my desires. I can tell she whole heatedly immerses her self into the session. You won't be disappointed with what ever you choose on her menu. Older but body is still pleasant and her mind is stimulating. Lots of toys and props to choose from.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1462&cityid=-5
-
01-05-20 21:34 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 50Gigi kiss
Has anyone seen Gigi kiss before? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047480076.
-
01-05-20 15:24 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 27Haven't tried her out but I feel like I've seen her on Seeking Arrangement.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 13:57 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 578https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/42236387/
Anyone tried out this girl. I've been watching her ads for a couple weeks now. I've been searching for a cheap BBBJ and LC seems like there could be some hidden talent.
-
01-04-20 20:28 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 7266Have a b better link. Link is not of girl.
Originally Posted by BossStang302
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 15:16 #1118Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on NellyBomber
So I've been lurking far and wide for info on this one provider. She frequents the LV and Ontario areas, but has an SF number and has gone to that location last month. Anyone got some 411 on what she really looks like and how she is in person? Esp since I know she uses the pics of an IG model.
Most info I got is from PD and them. Fifty reviews at 5 stars make me a little skeptical on PD, and I can't exactly view reviews on them like I used to a while back.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NellyBomber
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelly-es...s-vegas-372462#erotic.
-
01-04-20 12:16 #1117

Posts: 904I have. Idk about their current line-up but the girls I've seen from there have been solid. Plus the DTLA location is super convenient for me. One DASH bus ride and I'm already there.
Originally Posted by Cookie25
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 22:52 #1116Banned Member

Posts: 113Re: Booker January
This org is 2 for 2 with me. Booker is very easy to work with and the talent were good times for sure. I can't speak to their current line-up as I saw Miny and Niki. Miny was an absolute sweetheart that worked hard to pleasure me. Niki on the other hand was nonstop DFK / PSE from the jump. PM me if you have any other questions.
Originally Posted by Cookie25
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 19:24 #1115shill for a website

Posts: 175Look at the rack on this
I love a giant rack, and this bish has it!
Anyone seen her? I'm coming out in a few days after stopping in texas and found this girl advertising a great BBBJ.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1555&cityid=35
Any 411 would be appreciated!
Stay safe mongers!
-
01-02-20 17:49 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 415Giving what was promised
Do you mean to say that she didn't "uplift you for an empowered feeling of care"? 🤨.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 13:26 #1113Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A rip off on thatmall
https://www.thatmall.com/stacy/
This one wants I think 250 or 300.
I saw her like a year ago.
I gave it and she did not deliver.
Stay away.
-
01-01-20 23:51 #1112Regular Member

Posts: 14Studio City
Anybody have any experience with this girl? I saw some good reviews somewhere but I don't trust them cause I think they were on EroticMonkey. The listing says NY but she posts more recently in LA as Cindy. Something about it seems fishy but wanted other opinions.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...Macedo-212667/
-
12-31-19 10:15 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 4922nd meet up
I met with this girl for the second time last night in a M6 off of Crenshaw Boulevard. She quoted me. 7 and I counter that. 6 which she kindly agreed to. I got to her room she looked very disheveled and she just woke up. She was a very sweet girl and did not rush at all.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/7593932
The first encounter was several months ago in the same Hotel. She looked to be about 8 months pregnant when she took off her dress. I'm not usually into pregnant girls but for the price that she was charging and if it was worth it I guess. I will definitely see her again. She said she has a friend that works in Carson but I have it to see photos of her.
-
12-30-19 21:55 #1110Regular Member

Posts: 9January Escort biz?
Anyone use them before? K-town and DTLA? I'm verified, not sure how I feel about it though.
January. Escorts. Biz.
Happy Hunting!
-
12-30-19 15:40 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 351There is a simple way for you to prove, or disprove, your theory.
Originally Posted by Kingee
[View Original Post]
Dave.










Reply With Quote





