Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    You can't search by username.
    Actually, you could. Scroll down and enter the username in the box that says "Profile Text". However, you must also change your location to match that of the profile. I changed mine to Baltimore and I found her. The link is below:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9831b...6-960ab4f60cf6

  2. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Oy. I don't know how I keep doing that! Sorry about that. I am going to start things up with her anyway. Here username is Itsajungleoutthere. I just have to figure out a hosting arrangement. Has anyone ever found something in craigslist where someone is willing to rent out a room for a weekly 2 hr visit?

    I got dibs, though (ha).
    You can't search by username.

  3. #3741

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1403a...1-f58fb4c10a85

    It's still unclear if she's against any small talk whatsoever, if she was having a shitty day to begin with, or whatever. But lordy, she seemed pissed about something! A few days ago, I noticed she had favorited my profile. So I looked her up, liked what I saw, then favorited as well. I messaged her a few hours later, aaaaannnnd that's when things took a surprising turn (see the attached screenshot)!

    It's a bit bizarre since SHE'S the one who looked me up, and then all the sudden cops an attitude just for asking a simple question. If any of you wants to take a gander, be my guest. But don't be surprised if things take a drastic turn.
    HAHa. "see there you go wasting my time!" $300 for a meet and great, I laughed my ass off at her!!

  4. #3740

    Beautiful_123 Updated link

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b56cf...5-6323846bd9c1

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    First, please note that the link that you gave was to your messages.

    Second, I have met the Blonde alone. I am no expert, but I did not think that there was any drug use involved (but, I've been wrong on that before). I enjoyed talking to her, and I had a great time. I will repeat.

  5. #3739
    Oh yes, I know her well. Used to hit her when she just started and was still married. She hits me up every now and again asking why I don't see her anymore and giving me attitude, to not terrible. She's a good fuck but my sense was that she's tired of how guys hit it for a few months and then split.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Wow I have seen here like 3 times the last was this summer she is a bit bigger but she is good between the sheets. That's a little true about the attitude she got mad when I wasnt trying to make it a regular thing.

  6. #3738

    Espanagirl

    Probably the worst one I've had off of SA. Boring, mic game extremely poor, might be the worst. Chunky too. Very nice girl but not fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d475f...7-fd3a9f9cc2e3

  7. #3737

    Inbox Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The link is to your inbox.
    Oy. I don't know how I keep doing that! Sorry about that. I am going to start things up with her anyway. Here username is Itsajungleoutthere. I just have to figure out a hosting arrangement. Has anyone ever found something in craigslist where someone is willing to rent out a room for a weekly 2 hr visit?

    I got dibs, though (ha).

  8. #3736

    Beautiful_123

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-d831fea10573

    Chatted her tonight and several days ago she (they) were quick to give text number. Wanted to meet immediately. Its 2 chicks. Must meet both. I tried to just see 1 (I'm lame, but I have my reasons). They sent pics, attached below.

    Basically I think that they are druggies, probably good threesome, but possible robbery. After video chat at 9:30 pm from Perryhall, where they told me to meet them, and they were on there way to Ellicott City, I declined. Claimed they'd be back by 11:30 pm.

    From video chat, I was too nervous.

    Brunette greesey w / nose ring. Blond OK for 40.
    First, please note that the link that you gave was to your messages.

    Second, I have met the Blonde alone. I am no expert, but I did not think that there was any drug use involved (but, I've been wrong on that before). I enjoyed talking to her, and I had a great time. I will repeat.

  9. #3735

    Beautiful_123

    She is actually 2 chicks. Went too fast to text. Went too fast to meet now (9:00 pm) By the time I got to Perry hall almost 10 pm. E video chatted, and they were driving again, not near where they told me to meet for incall. I wanted just 1 (I know, I'm lame, but I have my reasons) sent pics. Video chatted. Brunette looks dirty. Blond OK for 40. I think druggies looking for money and drugs. I bailed. Probably happy threesome, possibly robbery. I bailed. Pics below. Blonde even confirmed me with paper & face image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beautiful_123 blond.png‎   beautiful_123 both.png‎   beautiful_123.jpg‎  

  10. #3734

    Beautiful_123

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-d831fea10573

    Chatted her tonight and several days ago she (they) were quick to give text number. Wanted to meet immediately. Its 2 chicks. Must meet both. I tried to just see 1 (I'm lame, but I have my reasons). They sent pics, attached below.

    Basically I think that they are druggies, probably good threesome, but possible robbery. After video chat at 9:30 pm from Perryhall, where they told me to meet them, and they were on there way to Ellicott City, I declined. Claimed they'd be back by 11:30 pm.

    From video chat, I was too nervous.

    Brunette greesey w / nose ring. Blond OK for 40.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]

  11. #3733

    Harvestflower21

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1403a...1-f58fb4c10a85

    It's still unclear if she's against any small talk whatsoever, if she was having a shitty day to begin with, or whatever. But lordy, she seemed pissed about something! A few days ago, I noticed she had favorited my profile. So I looked her up, liked what I saw, then favorited as well. I messaged her a few hours later, aaaaannnnd that's when things took a surprising turn (see the attached screenshot)!

    It's a bit bizarre since SHE'S the one who looked me up, and then all the sudden cops an attitude just for asking a simple question. If any of you wants to take a gander, be my guest. But don't be surprised if things take a drastic turn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails that_was_unexpected.jpg‎  

  12. #3732

    Pixiecutprincess was Baltimorebabygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    She seems too hot for BBCIP, but what the f do I know. Can I ask what type of gift she likes for each meeting.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3

    She used to be in Towson. She used to host. She was my first SB. She may have a chronic illness (such as MS and / or drinking problem. She did deny drinking.) Pleasant woman. Made me wait 1.5 hours for her to show up. She's very thin. I could have repeated and did not. I paid 5 as I was new and used to pro's.

    She was blonde.

  13. #3731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Latinlove

    Chatted with this one. Kinda know who she is. She has a high gps 700 she quoted! I laughed and said good luck. Did anyone else chat with her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c83ed...c-78a4adfffe7c

  14. #3730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    V_p

    Anyone chat with this one? I know she works at a casino. I'm just wondering what her deal is?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fbd2f...b-1fcdb52d7a8c

  15. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I had a coffee date with this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-97165241e645

    She's really nice and seems like she'd be great in bed. Likes to have a few drinks and let loose. She's a tad chunky, but is cute enough that I could overlook that. She lives in Hanover and works full time. Says she can do an occasional nooner, but is generally available most evenings and weekends (with a little planning). She can't host. I've been trying to get a price out of her and she keeps dodging the question. I was happy that she didn't insist on money for a first coffee date. I tend to think that's a good sign. I'm kind of thinking that a mildly chunky 30 year old that can't host might be in the $ to $.5 a get-together. Any thoughts?
    The link is to your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape