Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 7898
-
01-20-20 17:13 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 77Actually, you could. Scroll down and enter the username in the box that says "Profile Text". However, you must also change your location to match that of the profile. I changed mine to Baltimore and I found her. The link is below:
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/9831b...6-960ab4f60cf6
-
01-20-20 16:54 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 487You can't search by username.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 16:45 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 347Same here
HAHa. "see there you go wasting my time!" $300 for a meet and great, I laughed my ass off at her!!
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 14:49 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 89Beautiful_123 Updated link
https://www.seeking.com/member/b56cf...5-6323846bd9c1
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 13:42 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 50Oh yes, I know her well. Used to hit her when she just started and was still married. She hits me up every now and again asking why I don't see her anymore and giving me attitude, to not terrible. She's a good fuck but my sense was that she's tired of how guys hit it for a few months and then split.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 13:37 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 138Espanagirl
Probably the worst one I've had off of SA. Boring, mic game extremely poor, might be the worst. Chunky too. Very nice girl but not fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d475f...7-fd3a9f9cc2e3
-
01-20-20 11:33 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 334Inbox Link
Oy. I don't know how I keep doing that! Sorry about that. I am going to start things up with her anyway. Here username is Itsajungleoutthere. I just have to figure out a hosting arrangement. Has anyone ever found something in craigslist where someone is willing to rent out a room for a weekly 2 hr visit?
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
I got dibs, though (ha).
-
01-20-20 10:25 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 235Beautiful_123
First, please note that the link that you gave was to your messages.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
Second, I have met the Blonde alone. I am no expert, but I did not think that there was any drug use involved (but, I've been wrong on that before). I enjoyed talking to her, and I had a great time. I will repeat.
-
01-20-20 00:22 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 89Beautiful_123
She is actually 2 chicks. Went too fast to text. Went too fast to meet now (9:00 pm) By the time I got to Perry hall almost 10 pm. E video chatted, and they were driving again, not near where they told me to meet for incall. I wanted just 1 (I know, I'm lame, but I have my reasons) sent pics. Video chatted. Brunette looks dirty. Blond OK for 40. I think druggies looking for money and drugs. I bailed. Probably happy threesome, possibly robbery. I bailed. Pics below. Blonde even confirmed me with paper & face image.
-
01-20-20 00:14 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 89Beautiful_123
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-d831fea10573
Chatted her tonight and several days ago she (they) were quick to give text number. Wanted to meet immediately. Its 2 chicks. Must meet both. I tried to just see 1 (I'm lame, but I have my reasons). They sent pics, attached below.
Basically I think that they are druggies, probably good threesome, but possible robbery. After video chat at 9:30 pm from Perryhall, where they told me to meet them, and they were on there way to Ellicott City, I declined. Claimed they'd be back by 11:30 pm.
From video chat, I was too nervous.
Brunette greesey w / nose ring. Blond OK for 40.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 00:11 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 560Harvestflower21
https://www.seeking.com/member/1403a...1-f58fb4c10a85
It's still unclear if she's against any small talk whatsoever, if she was having a shitty day to begin with, or whatever. But lordy, she seemed pissed about something! A few days ago, I noticed she had favorited my profile. So I looked her up, liked what I saw, then favorited as well. I messaged her a few hours later, aaaaannnnd that's when things took a surprising turn (see the attached screenshot)!
It's a bit bizarre since SHE'S the one who looked me up, and then all the sudden cops an attitude just for asking a simple question. If any of you wants to take a gander, be my guest. But don't be surprised if things take a drastic turn.
-
01-19-20 23:43 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 89Pixiecutprincess was Baltimorebabygirl
https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
She used to be in Towson. She used to host. She was my first SB. She may have a chronic illness (such as MS and / or drinking problem. She did deny drinking.) Pleasant woman. Made me wait 1.5 hours for her to show up. She's very thin. I could have repeated and did not. I paid 5 as I was new and used to pro's.
She was blonde.
-
01-19-20 21:29 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 319Latinlove
Chatted with this one. Kinda know who she is. She has a high gps 700 she quoted! I laughed and said good luck. Did anyone else chat with her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c83ed...c-78a4adfffe7c
-
01-19-20 21:25 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 319V_p
Anyone chat with this one? I know she works at a casino. I'm just wondering what her deal is?
https://www.seeking.com/member/fbd2f...b-1fcdb52d7a8c
-
01-19-20 20:40 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 1021The link is to your inbox.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




