Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1157
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I was freshly showered and trimmed. She just said it too thick for her mouth. She really was enthusiastic about getting pounded in poand couldn't get enough so we did that.
    That is so hot!

  2. #211

    #dolcesempre

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I was freshly showered and trimmed. She just said it too thick for her mouth. She really was enthusiastic about getting pounded in poand couldn't get enough so we did that.

  3. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyRolls425  [View Original Post]
    I mean, she has the skills. There must have been another reason.

    https://www.erome.com/a/jzMuAi4h

    From her ad: "I am always freshly showered and well-groomed, I expect you to be as well (this means trimmed or shaved pretty please!

    Could this have been it?
    I was freshly showered and trimmed. She just said it too thick for her mouth. She really was enthusiastic about getting pounded in poand couldn't get enough so we did that.

  4. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.
    Do women really allow this? I am always afraid to even ask.

  5. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyRolls425  [View Original Post]
    I mean, she has the skills. There must have been another reason.

    https://www.erome.com/a/jzMuAi4h

    From her ad: "I am always freshly showered and well-groomed, I expect you to be as well (this means trimmed or shaved pretty please!

    Could this have been it?
    Wow! Who is she?

  6. #207

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    No balls deep for me. Voiced my disappointment and she said my cock was too big. Yeah right. She really wanted it though. Very enthusiastic, had 4 o's and was very vocal in her appreciation. Wish I was 20 yrs younger she would still be coming. Had the same experience with jennaxxxjames a few weeks ago. Damn its hell getting old.
    I mean, she has the skills. There must have been another reason.

    https://www.erome.com/a/jzMuAi4h

    From her ad: "I am always freshly showered and well-groomed, I expect you to be as well (this means trimmed or shaved pretty please!

    Could this have been it?

  7. #206

    #Dolcesempre

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does #Dolcesempre provide BBFS?

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Covered with me.
    Gosh that's terrible. I had dreams of filling her up. She looks so hot and warm. Bet she is tight. I'll pass if she is covered.

  8. #205

    #dolcesempre

    TNA board.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim76  [View Original Post]
    So where would you find this person?

    Dolcesempre?

  9. #204

    Melayna

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Melayna at Kittens.

    DT Facefuck.
    Do you m is what time she works and what was the damage?

  10. #203

    Skagit area Rayleen

    I joined the board a few months back, been lurking. I have been around since Big Doggie days, damn I'm old.

    Anyway theres a MILF in the Anacortes area, Rayleen. I've known her for years, Does a better massage than my CMT, she is a trained CMT. One of the best DT, BBBJ, cim, birdwatcher sessions I have had.

    I once asked for just a CW session. Went on for 45 minutes. This gal loves it. FS if you like too.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?462736-Rayleen

  11. #202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Melayna at Kittens

    Melayna at Kittens.

    DT Facefuck.

  12. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    #dolcesempre.
    So where would you find this person?

    Dolcesempre?

  13. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does #Dolcesempre provide BBFS?

    Thanks.
    Covered with me.

  14. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim76  [View Original Post]
    Who is this?
    #dolcesempre.

  15. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    No balls deep for me. Voiced my disappointment and she said my cock was too big. Yeah right. She really wanted it though. Very enthusiastic, had 4 o's and was very vocal in her appreciation. Wish I was 20 yrs younger she would still be coming. Had the same experience with jennaxxxjames a few weeks ago. Damn its hell getting old.
    Does #Dolcesempre provide BBFS?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape