Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1157
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    No balls deep for me. Voiced my disappointment and she said my cock was too big. Yeah right. She really wanted it though. Very enthusiastic, had 4 o's and was very vocal in her appreciation. Wish I was 20 yrs younger she would still be coming. Had the same experience with JennaxxxJames a few weeks ago. Damn its hell getting old.
    Who is this?

  2. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.
    No balls deep for me. Voiced my disappointment and she said my cock was too big. Yeah right. She really wanted it though. Very enthusiastic, had 4 o's and was very vocal in her appreciation. Wish I was 20 yrs younger she would still be coming. Had the same experience with jennaxxxjames a few weeks ago. Damn its hell getting old.

  3. #195

    That sounds terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroSky  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before Christmas in Tukwila. I found it to be nothing like advertised. Got there with plenty of advance notice. Proceeded with a covered BBBJ then the phone starts ringing a few minutes into it. She answers on speaker and it's a guy saying he has to go to work and he's outside with their kid. She says wait and he gets aggressive and says he's outside and coming up. She says we have to hurry. Somehow I busted in about a minute and got out of there have dressed. Not sure if it was a scam or real but just FYI not cool. Not sure why she answered on speaker so I could hear the whole conversation. She seemed nice enough but has been exposed to a lot of tanning. Her skin feels like dried up leather.
    Ugh, that sounds terrible. It's a serious downer when you realize you just stepped into someones very troubled life, and not in a mutually beneficial way.

  4. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this chick? Rates are pretty reasonable.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...r/746317942519
    I saw her before Christmas in Tukwila. I found it to be nothing like advertised. Got there with plenty of advance notice. Proceeded with a covered BBBJ then the phone starts ringing a few minutes into it. She answers on speaker and it's a guy saying he has to go to work and he's outside with their kid. She says wait and he gets aggressive and says he's outside and coming up. She says we have to hurry. Somehow I busted in about a minute and got out of there have dressed. Not sure if it was a scam or real but just FYI not cool. Not sure why she answered on speaker so I could hear the whole conversation. She seemed nice enough but has been exposed to a lot of tanning. Her skin feels like dried up leather.

  5. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this chick? Rates are pretty reasonable.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...r/746317942519
    I have seen her twice. She is older and bigger than pics. OK BJ, did not want com first time but was OK second time. Pretty sure BBFS is on the menu but I did not partake.

  6. #192

    Some good ones

    Best BJ's.

    SophiaBelladonna (usually spits. One time I jizzed her hard enough she had no choice but to swallow).

    Claire Luv (swallows).

    Prettypink (spits).

    Scarlett syn (spits).

    I'm using these as reference points because it's great head for cheap. I've gotten good head from others, but their price points are far different.

  7. #191

    The best

    In terms of not just BBBJCIM but literally draining every last drop from your member.

    (For fear of repetition):

    Mona Simone.

    Giselle Vega.

    Sophia Belladonna.

    In my experience, they literally don't stop until you have nothing left to give.

  8. #190
    Any word on this chick? Rates are pretty reasonable.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...r/746317942519

  9. #189
    Lovely Isabella.

    Malaya Brooke.

  10. #188
    Looking for a girl ideally in the South Sound area that is good with my hands on her head, not quite face fucking but letting me push her down. Lot of stuck up bitches around here want big money but don't want you to take control. I ain't about that. Bonus points for a woman who lets me blow the load down her throat, no quit no spit.

  11. #187

    Stacie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Most enjoyable I have had. Finished with "hmmm, you taste good" as she swallowed and licked it clean, then asked "can I enjoy more in our time".
    What was the damage? Her regular hr rates seem steep and I'm particularly interested in her BBBJCIM.

  12. #186

    Taylor Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleThreat  [View Original Post]
    Expert at long and sloppy BBBJ; plenty of spit and drooling with slurping sounds to accompany the strong suctioning and DT. When she senses the explosion she bears down to eagerly take your load in her mouth, then opens her cum-filled mouth for you to see (with beaming eyes and a smile).
    Wonderful DT, + other unpublished benefits, YMMV. This was almost a year ago.

  13. #185

    4 Ariel of TNA

    Expert at long and sloppy BBBJ; plenty of spit and drooling with slurping sounds to accompany the strong suctioning and DT. When she senses the explosion she bears down to eagerly take your load in her mouth, then opens her cum-filled mouth for you to see (with beaming eyes and a smile).

  14. #184

  15. #183
    Alana Renee

    The most sensual I've had with the best techniques.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape