Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1157
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #167

    Monse

    Today, I got the 3 for 100 and she had me cumming in her mouth in 2 songs.

  2. #166

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.
    Does anyone have video of her in action?

  3. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.
    Was the pussy pounding BBFS or CFS? How were the titties? She lists them as C cup but I'm skeptical. Got to love a girl that lists CBJ under topics she hates discussing!

  4. #164

    #Dolcesempre Sloppy Throatfucking

    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.

  5. #163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Is she down for BBFS?
    She keeps posting alerts for guys that request it. So you probably have to just ask her in person.

    She looks pretty fat, so my guess is yes.

  6. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSnatch  [View Original Post]
    Does she work days or night shift?
    Days. I love licking her snatch in the club.

  7. #161

    Monse schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Fuck. I have been 2 x this week. I book a 3 for 100 and she has me cumming hard.
    Does she work days or night shift?

  8. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Monse at Pandoras.

    She will suck it all right out of ya.
    Fuck. I have been 2 x this week. I book a 3 for 100 and she has me cumming hard.

  9. #159

    Charge?

    What's the charge fellas! Tagreplacement.

  10. #158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Monse at Pandoras.

    She will suck it all right out of ya.
    She could suck start a Mack Truck.

  11. #157

    Monse

    Monse at Pandoras.

    She will suck it all right out of ya.

  12. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Is she down for BBFS?
    Didn't try. I just wanted my dick sucked.

  13. #155

    Madam nosida

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Great BBBJCIM. Perfect for Russian.

    Not great at DT or face fucking but swallowed a 6 day load.
    Is she down for BBFS?

  14. #154

    MadamNosidda

    Great BBBJCIM. Perfect for Russian.

    Not great at DT or face fucking but swallowed a 6 day load.

  15. #153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    BBBJ vids

    Here are some seattle area escorts giving a limp noodle a BBBJ.

    https://www.tnaflix.com/blowjob-vide...ob/video277670

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape