Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 24828
-
01-19-20 22:29 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 144Just a few dreams recently
Fell asleep at work for a few day dreams recently.
In one dream I met this chick, forgot what she told me her name was but her place was not bad though lived with a handicapped brother (a little awkward situation there), seemed like she was new-ish. Nice girl, but super tall and thicker than I like, though hygiene was good. Easy enough to conversate with but damn does that headache relief need some work especially with the tongue ring. Mish and k9 til completion. Overall, fine in an absolute pinch, but wouldn't repeat. Only time was. 8 for hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43307826/
Took a nap a few days ago and went on to have another dream. Baby blue is what she called herself. Newish as well, trying to work while having a job. Safe place where she was. Young, thick but cute. Was really nice to me and another one who I was able to conversate with easily. Another one who needs some work on the top game. K9 then mish, tight little thing and her moaning and her eyes widening really turned on the juices. Maybe, could be better with further direction. Could be someone who could come around to be good. She was with pretty eyes on LC but apparently they split and now her rates have rather climbed. Previously. 6 for hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43324120/
Wouldn't mind getting advice on some good headache relief. I would love to dream of Tabby. She's $. 75 hh?
Be safe why'all.
Apokalypto.
-
01-19-20 14:18 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 30Escort Babylon redirecting
Anyone else getting redirected to Eros? Wondering if it is a bug in my browser. Listcrwler and escort alligator still come up BTW.
Happy Hunting.
-
01-19-20 13:58 #12571

Posts: 123Carissa
I used to see her a few years back when she was on BP. Or maybe SB. She went by Dani California. She was in her mid-30's then. Must be pushing 40 now but really hasn't aged. She is great looking and can be a lot of fun. But her incall is always some really sketchy house and as you suggest she does use chemical enhancement which causes an extreme lack of focus. Perhaps while she's a guest of Uncle she will get clean and could be a real find. She's legit for anyone who's interested in checking her out once she is back in circulation. I don't remember that a donation ever approached $200 for an hour. I either caught her at a desperate time or she's developed GPS.
Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 10:25 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 61Hannah
Hannah from eros anyone meet her yet?
-
01-19-20 04:03 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 75Not All Together True
There is a small percentage on there that are real, but you can normally find them advertising on other sites as well. Ivy Fleur is real as well as a small percentage of others. The key once again is research, research and more research. Takes time but I did find a diamond in the rough on there last summer and wow she was incredible, however no longer in the biz.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 03:42 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 75Jewelry was Absent
Saw the pic, paid no mind, she was working out of a hotel not a residence which is normally tied to such jewelry, it was absent during my visit, if she had been wearing it, Uncle would have tracked her down sooner than he did. She's now registered at Uncle's extended stay hotel. You won't be seeing any of her ads anytime soon.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 20:00 #12567Senior Member

Posts: 312Indy Lexi
Just a little FYI on my situation. The crazy lady has sent me another text. This time it was full of vulgar name calling but no direct threats. Hahahaha. This chick is off the rails nuts!
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 08:34 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 658Tryst
Fake, fake and fake. Never found a damned thing on that site that looks like them. They'll talk and pry money out of you in advance, but you'll be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Lokhart
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 21:52 #12565Regular Member

Posts: 21These Three?
Hey All,
Anybody know anything about these 3 on Tryst? They SEEM legit after doing searches, google image investigating, and checking social media. They are all fire hot so I am almost willing to toftt but I thought I would check with you all first. Thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/queenmyla
https://tryst.link/escort/krista-692
https://tryst.link/escort/natmorris813
-
01-17-20 21:06 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 62Were the pics accurate?
Originally Posted by Ajc1331
[View Original Post]
Do you think that there is any chance that a longer visit could be better?
Some girls offer QV and are intent on keeping it in that fifteen minute range which to me can be tuff on a first visit.
Thanks.
-
01-17-20 20:45 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 144I'm disappointed for you
Thanks for taking one for the team, I was just about to take the plunge because she has this slutty look to her that I like. But def not worth it after what I heard, its a pet peeve for someone to rush through. To each his own though I guess.
Originally Posted by Ajc1331
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 20:22 #12562

Posts: 123Ummm.
I'm not a hundred percent sure I understand what you said. I think in your case the way you write is a style choice, not a lack of literacy like so many of the people on the internet.
Originally Posted by Boardwalk
[View Original Post]
That being said, the purpose of posting here. Or writing anywhere in general. Is to convey information. Communication. If what you're trying to say isn't understood by your audience then you're really not communicating. So what's the point?
Bruh.
-
01-17-20 20:01 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 617I had one thrown off the site years ago after she stole from me. Can't remember her name (s). She was blonde and had a neck tattoo when neck tattoos weren't popular, advertised a lot on NR.
Originally Posted by Kevrob911
[View Original Post]
Anywho, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't see the two listings simultaneously.
-
01-17-20 17:34 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 456I'm Going to Weigh In
I'm going to weigh in on this: I don't think they are the same person. Savannah is a transplant from Flagstaff AZ. Lexi's ad is down now on P411, but in the recent past (like within the last two weeks) Lexi and Savannah were both advertising at the same time. I was never interested in Lexi (or Indy Lexi as I believe she was listed on the site) and I don't know much about her. However, I tried to arrange a visit with Savannah on at least two occasions but at the time, she only had certain days that she had incall, so it never worked. To be clear-- I haven't seen either, but I WOULD see Savannah if things worked out. There you have my two cents. I've never reported a P411 girl to the site, but I knew one well (Monica) that was thrown off the site because of a hobbyist's accusation so it does happen.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 12:32 #12559Regular Member

Posts: 14Disappointed
Real, met at house with no water. $80 qv. CBJ was OK, not a head Dr as advertised. " You have 2 minutes left". CG for the remainder of my time. Left unfinished. Won't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43093871/










Reply With Quote






