Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 24830
-
01-17-20 17:34 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 456I'm Going to Weigh In
I'm going to weigh in on this: I don't think they are the same person. Savannah is a transplant from Flagstaff AZ. Lexi's ad is down now on P411, but in the recent past (like within the last two weeks) Lexi and Savannah were both advertising at the same time. I was never interested in Lexi (or Indy Lexi as I believe she was listed on the site) and I don't know much about her. However, I tried to arrange a visit with Savannah on at least two occasions but at the time, she only had certain days that she had incall, so it never worked. To be clear-- I haven't seen either, but I WOULD see Savannah if things worked out. There you have my two cents. I've never reported a P411 girl to the site, but I knew one well (Monica) that was thrown off the site because of a hobbyist's accusation so it does happen.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 12:32 #12559Regular Member

Posts: 14Disappointed
Real, met at house with no water. $80 qv. CBJ was OK, not a head Dr as advertised. " You have 2 minutes left". CG for the remainder of my time. Left unfinished. Won't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/43093871/
-
01-17-20 10:03 #12558Senior Member

Posts: 617Thoughts about monkeys
The same number being in different cities isn't some new ploy. It's been going on (and discussed here) for many many years. I don't mean that in a negative way about you personally, just surprised that a senior member wouldn't already know about that.
Originally Posted by Boardwalk
[View Original Post]
Like most review sites, the number of reviews, who has done the reviews, and the timeliness of the reviews offer insights. One review by someone who has only that single review, or maybe two reviews very close together. . . Not reliable. Even if she has more than one review, look to see if they all came within the same or a couple of months. If so. . . Not reliable. She or a handler set up multiple user accounts, wrote glowing reviews, then never returned to the site. Your best chance for reading a review from a reliable reviewer is to click their name and see if they have a history and multiple reviews. If so, there's a decent chance that they are reliable. But even in that case, the monkey does some weird things. Best example I've found is this. Sweet Melissa, who was a fan favorite here for about a decade and who was reliably (I assume) reported on this site to be no longer among the living, received a post mortem review, and I don't mean a month or two months afterwards, but way longer. Perhaps someone is into things that most of us are not, but I doubt that is what really happened. Two other girls, both of whom I had seen a few times and both of whom have moved out of state and out of the skin game, received reviews well after they had moved on and away. I suspect, but have no proof, that on occasion, the primate powers that be run a bit of a market analysis in a different cities and decide which ones need a boost. The common variable among these three women was that they had a long history of good reviews. So the primates probably thought they could create another good review for a good provider that would make the site look a little more currently relevant.
Here's the deal too. If they are supermodels, offer QVs, and are only on the alligator, STG, or the Monkey, they're not real. End of story. There is ZERO chance that you will be banging the hot chick in the picture, zero. If they are on SA, Eros, P411, or have a history on the sister site here (which is easily researched and verified), then you might be ok. We can want something to be. We can want it reeeeeely bad, but that don't make it so.
-
01-16-20 22:31 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 138Ankle bracelet?
Bro. The ankle bracelet would have turned me away. Wouldn't wouldn't even dialed the number. LOL.
Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 22:28 #12556Senior Member

Posts: 138Maybe she's thick? Idk
I stand corrected. Not a spinner. I guess you could put her in the "thick" category.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 21:56 #12555Senior Member

Posts: 407Maybe a link would have been a better idea
Just advice, posting a quick link is a little more cooperative than having to reply twice.
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear069
[View Original Post]
Just passing on info.
-
01-16-20 16:43 #12554Senior Member

Posts: 38Erotic Monkey mistery
So them has some hidden GEMS here and there. 313-314.
Found one by the name of Jaime. Super good looking girl. Banging body.
Out to fine hotel Downtown Indy. Spidey senses tells me too good to be true. So I postponed. 0060.
If you add the numbers above and do a search I come up with two girl in them! One in Indy other in Albuquerque! WTF?
Has anyone experienced this? What's the deal? Has to def be a scam!
On the other hand these this one beauty in Broadripple in them last numbers are 7786. Super good looking girl see pic attached.
I ask if she's been reviewed since them only has 1 review and flips and says she's got no time for BS. Bruh!
Anyways. Has anyone seen any of these girls?
-
01-16-20 12:28 #12553Senior Member

Posts: 60Paralyzed
Has anyone had any consistent luck getting in contact with the paralyzed lady? I'm a big fan of the no gag reflex and sounds like she is able to take it pretty far but for me she has been very sporadic and delayed in her responses. I usually associate this with some pharmaceutical issues and she has that "look" somewhat but I don't want to assume as it sounded like others have had a positive experience with her. Just looking to see if there is some trick to getting something lined up with her. Thanks in advance.
-
01-15-20 23:58 #12552Regular Member

Posts: 7Star
Search in Listcrawler with a very specific keyword, which happens to be her condition. Follow up that search by looking up last four digits of contact number. Happy huntin' !
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 18:57 #12551Senior Member

Posts: 312Wow brother I am very sorry to hear all of this. I have been in a situation before that was a very difficult thing for me to make a decision to possibly endanger my family verses doing what was right legally. You end up simply making the best decision that appeases yourself, without apology.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
I have a place in Bonita Springs. I get down there for a few weeks every year (at this time). If you think I need to know more about this chick hit my up privately.
Good Luck Brother!
-
01-15-20 18:37 #12550Senior Member

Posts: 149DI Summer
As usual set.
Up was great. I can say she was ok, maybe just not my cup of.
Tea. YMMV but will continue seeing DI girls because always safe and EZ set up.
On to the next. 😁.
-
01-15-20 15:21 #12549Senior Member

Posts: 151Link?
Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by GrizzlyBear069
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 08:10 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 617I saw someone in Fort Myers earlier this year. The experience was horrible, and I wrote a review about it. Despite the experience, I did find a few positives to list, and it was a very honest and professionally written review. I put too many things in there for her to not figure out who it was. OMG! She went Berzerk. Texted me all kinds of threats (she was a Wiccan, she was a strong southern woman who would get her revenge, etc). She figured out who I was, found my social media, and threatened many things, including a threat to contact a person with whom I have a very deep and longstanding professional relationship. I did succeed in getting the review pulled, which was a major feat, but I fear that she may have contacted the person that I mentioned. Although I don't see this person often, the last two times I have, there has been a real coldness in our interactions, which was never the case before. She also changed phone numbers to get her threats through once I blocked her number. She is a p411 member, but I don't want to stir up the wrath of the drunken over the hill truck stop waitress again by reporting her. I did struggle with that decision though. I'm sure others have experienced her insanity. It's tough to make that call.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 07:35 #12547Senior Member

Posts: 164Petite Spinner?
Petite spinner? Your definition of petite and spinner must be different than the understanding the majority of us have on here. Just sayin'. The pictures on the link reveal a big one.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 06:56 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 75Yup
She's been around a long time, much bigger now than she used to be, typical EB cum and dump provider, I wouldn't repeat for the $ spent.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





