Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 7070
-
01-20-20 04:25 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 1356December 31, 2019
College Area.
I know my non-champ doesn't care to share. You can feed off from me, just don't talk about me. You know who give the most intel. We don't give a fuck about championship rings.
45 in car.
XXBJ. XXFS.
Age 25.
-
01-19-20 22:48 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 75Pepsi
Finally saw Pepsi at the Palace in L. A. This weekend. She is a wet dream come true if there ever was IMO. Had a great time and will see her again hopefully soon. It is a long drive if you don't have anything else planned in the city.
-
01-19-20 18:45 #1968Regular Member

Posts: 16Lily
Lily only does email. She got back to me a few days later so it might be a few. She has a. Ch email now not gmail.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 15:39 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily's contact info
I tried emailing Lily with the one email address I found for her, but no response. Anybody willing to send me her phone number or other contact info via PM? Thanks!
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-20 01:06 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 74Hi all,
New to this forum and been to TJ a bit. Kind of tired crossing the border and wanting to see if I can find someone local. Been looking at ads and haven't booked anything but interested in this one. Any intel?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...481/8588323227
-
01-17-20 00:19 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 302She used to be good until she committed a felony.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 20:12 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 331Highly recommend that you guys don't go and see this gal. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199286889.
Gained alot of weight since I've seen her over a year ago. Big time druggie. Good lord. Wanted 2 pops of BJ but left after 1.
-
01-15-20 21:36 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 186Lily
Yep, she got a boob job, same size as Holly's but they look even more massive do to her smaller frame. She was a ways out there in Carlsbad, but she now provides in UTC. She is def. Worth the money if you click with her. Her rates are the same as Holly's before she retired.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 21:13 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 302Aprlymae
I saw her about a year ago when she was in Lemon Grove. Boy was that place messy and smelly. Anyway, I'm really glad she puts her name within the first two lines of her ads because then I just skim right past and continue down the list.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 16:39 #1961Regular Member

Posts: 14Lyndsey
Thank you for the info appreciated so much.
Originally Posted by DkBruinFan74
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 16:21 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 394I contacted her a while ago. I noticed she got a boob job. Not much ass as I would like. I believe she's around the point Loma area. I didn't get a chance to meet her. Just got some general info, I think it was $$ for an HR or hhr I can't remember. Maybe one day I'll stop by and see if she's worth it.
Originally Posted by Steve9206
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 15:41 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 53April may
Texted April agreed on 60 for the visit she gave me her address, I showed up and she said she needed a few minutes. 15 minutes go by I told her I was leaving. Waste of time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42953401/
-
01-15-20 11:29 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 16Lily
I had a double with her and busty holly a few years ago and I remember she was an incredible kisser.
Originally Posted by DarthDiggler
[View Original Post]
But damn she's had her tits done. She was tight at the time but I think she was just starting out.
I'm sure she learned the art of head from holly.
I texted her a few months ago but she is in a hard place for me to get to in the time I have.
-
01-15-20 10:23 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 46Eva, wow. She was my actual first from the defunct site. Though, if my memory serves me correctly, she didn't really advertise much after I saw her.
Originally Posted by Fogel
[View Original Post]
And if I had any huge regrets, it was never being able to go to the holiday parties. I only got to go to a single meetup down in mission bay.
-
01-15-20 10:02 #1956shill for a website

Posts: 175Anyone seen angel
She's a "verified" user. Looks legit. Sometimes I enjoy a little spinner.
Anyone got any 411?
Happy mongering!
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1723&cityid=45









Reply With Quote






