Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 472 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 7070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1970

    December 31, 2019

    College Area.

    I know my non-champ doesn't care to share. You can feed off from me, just don't talk about me. You know who give the most intel. We don't give a fuck about championship rings.

    45 in car.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    Age 25.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4f24a930a86e08ce0eb457b9b555f258_f.jpg‎   f37446676edb3ca3d8f1dcfbe3046181_f.jpg‎   e57efc28e792826f67a446627b35e458_f.jpg‎  

  2. #1969

    Pepsi

    Finally saw Pepsi at the Palace in L. A. This weekend. She is a wet dream come true if there ever was IMO. Had a great time and will see her again hopefully soon. It is a long drive if you don't have anything else planned in the city.

  3. #1968

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    I tried emailing Lily with the one email address I found for her, but no response. Anybody willing to send me her phone number or other contact info via PM? Thanks!
    Lily only does email. She got back to me a few days later so it might be a few. She has a. Ch email now not gmail.

  4. #1967

    Lily's contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she got a boob job, same size as Holly's but they look even more massive do to her smaller frame. She was a ways out there in Carlsbad, but she now provides in UTC. She is def. Worth the money if you click with her. Her rates are the same as Holly's before she retired.
    I tried emailing Lily with the one email address I found for her, but no response. Anybody willing to send me her phone number or other contact info via PM? Thanks!

  5. #1966
    Hi all,

    New to this forum and been to TJ a bit. Kind of tired crossing the border and wanting to see if I can find someone local. Been looking at ads and haven't booked anything but interested in this one. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...481/8588323227

  6. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend that you guys don't go and see this gal. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199286889.

    Gained alot of weight since I've seen her over a year ago. Big time druggie. Good lord. Wanted 2 pops of BJ but left after 1.
    She used to be good until she committed a felony.

  7. #1964
    Highly recommend that you guys don't go and see this gal. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199286889.

    Gained alot of weight since I've seen her over a year ago. Big time druggie. Good lord. Wanted 2 pops of BJ but left after 1.

  8. #1963

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while ago. I noticed she got a boob job. Not much ass as I would like. I believe she's around the point Loma area. I didn't get a chance to meet her. Just got some general info, I think it was $$ for an HR or hhr I can't remember. Maybe one day I'll stop by and see if she's worth it
    Yep, she got a boob job, same size as Holly's but they look even more massive do to her smaller frame. She was a ways out there in Carlsbad, but she now provides in UTC. She is def. Worth the money if you click with her. Her rates are the same as Holly's before she retired.

  9. #1962

    Aprlymae

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Texted April agreed on 60 for the visit she gave me her address, I showed up and she said she needed a few minutes. 15 minutes go by I told her I was leaving. Waste of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42953401/
    I saw her about a year ago when she was in Lemon Grove. Boy was that place messy and smelly. Anyway, I'm really glad she puts her name within the first two lines of her ads because then I just skim right past and continue down the list.

  10. #1961

    Lyndsey

    Thank you for the info appreciated so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by DkBruinFan74  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lyndsey awhile back and she is legit and a very sexual person. Incall is super discreet as others have said. I was there for FBSM but on the flip we started some DFK and FIV that led to her getting insanely wet. More DFK and camel slides that became BBFS for a couple of minutes before I could get my wits about me. Not sure how she is these days, but it was one of the most intense experiences in my life.

  11. #1960
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9206  [View Original Post]
    I had a double with her and busty holly a few years ago and I remember she was an incredible kisser.

    But damn she's had her tits done. She was tight at the time but I think she was just starting out.

    I'm sure she learned the art of head from holly.

    I texted her a few months ago but she is in a hard place for me to get to in the time I have.
    I contacted her a while ago. I noticed she got a boob job. Not much ass as I would like. I believe she's around the point Loma area. I didn't get a chance to meet her. Just got some general info, I think it was $$ for an HR or hhr I can't remember. Maybe one day I'll stop by and see if she's worth it.

  12. #1959

    April may

    Texted April agreed on 60 for the visit she gave me her address, I showed up and she said she needed a few minutes. 15 minutes go by I told her I was leaving. Waste of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42953401/

  13. #1958

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Ever take her for a spin, or got new intel? Curious myself.
    I had a double with her and busty holly a few years ago and I remember she was an incredible kisser.

    But damn she's had her tits done. She was tight at the time but I think she was just starting out.

    I'm sure she learned the art of head from holly.

    I texted her a few months ago but she is in a hard place for me to get to in the time I have.

  14. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogel  [View Original Post]
    Wow you bring back memories! Ef it I miss the Mixers!
    Eva, wow. She was my actual first from the defunct site. Though, if my memory serves me correctly, she didn't really advertise much after I saw her.

    And if I had any huge regrets, it was never being able to go to the holiday parties. I only got to go to a single meetup down in mission bay.

  15. #1956
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Anyone seen angel

    She's a "verified" user. Looks legit. Sometimes I enjoy a little spinner.

    Anyone got any 411?

    Happy mongering!

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1723&cityid=45

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape