Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 17947
-
01-07-20 18:57 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 118Mega Personals Dawn??
Has anyone seen or heard anything good or bad about this girl? She has a local number and sent me a verification pic that it was her from the ad. She says she's open to anything including greek with a great rate. Sounds TGTBT or a setup. Anyone??
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/7916730
-
01-07-20 17:47 #3756Regular Member

Posts: 15Katie
https://skipthegames.com/img/005/MjM...N2VjZjVkZA.jpg
Is the same Katie everyone says good things about?
-
01-07-20 15:52 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 140Jayden
Has anyone seen her or read any reviews? I did a search and got no hits.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/206705360810
-
01-07-20 12:15 #3754Regular Member

Posts: 12Angel
Yes she is legit, and her photos are accurate.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 12:12 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 112Yes, Chelsi is still around. She doesn't really advertise anymore. Use to see her on a regular basis. Great service.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 10:49 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 606Brooke Taylor
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooke-t...exington-49619 saw where there was an updated review of her. Can't actually see the review. Is she actually back and in the game or was this just someone reminiscing? I would love to see her again. She was my ATF.
-
01-07-20 10:30 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 92Bri of Lexington
I know I've asked about her awhile back, but any recent visits anyone has had with her.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/301622129126
-
01-07-20 10:14 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 387Angel
Anybody know if she's legit? She's onTRYST LINK from Lexington? Very pretty.
-
01-07-20 07:40 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 115Deposit
Thanks. That's a big NO for me then.
Originally Posted by SpeedKicker
[View Original Post]
Anybody know if Chelsi is still around?
-
01-07-20 02:31 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 123Eternity
Has anyone seen Eternity lately.
-
01-07-20 01:46 #3747Regular Member

Posts: 4Any one take the plunge?
I was also curious about these 2, they are very short in responding to texts and the location says Richmond rd which leads me to believe they are near Lowes LOL.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
Would love to get some feedback on these 2.
-
01-06-20 23:29 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 35Haha she's on Tinder. I guess she likes girls better than guys.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 20:53 #3745Regular Member

Posts: 7Sexy Alex- Richmond
Got to meet this pretty lady (I have a thing for redheads). Great body, nice attitude and good skills. I'll repeat for sure.
-
01-06-20 20:15 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 112Let's Play! Any info?
Have seen this one post off and on. Wanting to know if someone seen her yet? Those tits are unbelievable. Any info would help. Thanks.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/410103024641
-
01-06-20 18:37 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 173Wants a deposit
She requires a deposit so my conversations with her never got past that!
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






