Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3850

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Can't seem to find much on this one! Anyone seen her. Have in reviews?

    Let us know!
    Saw Angel a couple of weeks ago. Very attractive woman, very nice person. Great body, full service GFE covered. Will definitely repeat.

    She is a bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. I would rather spend more on someone reliable, skilled, and enthusiastic. In my opinion, worth every penny.

    CB.

  2. #3849

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Can't seem to find much on this one! Anyone seen her. Have in reviews?

    Let us know!
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Very attractive woman, very nice person. Nice body, sexy, full service GFE covered. I will definitely repeat.

    She is a bit pricey, but as with everything else, you get what you pay for. I would rather pay a bit more for someone attractive and reliable.

  3. #3848

  4. #3847

    Dawn

    Saw Dawn again this morning was another great visit she's a real sweetheart she really enjoyed d a t why she has a great little body on her nice little tight ass and Tight little kitty as well.

  5. #3846

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if she's legit? She's onTRYST LINK from Lexington? Very pretty
    Very legit, very hot, well worth it.

  6. #3845

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I've been seeing her off and on. I wish she had a steady incall but when I do see her I'm never disappointed.
    Do you have a link to the sister for contact info.

  7. #3844

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her sister a few minutes ago. Now there's a BJ worth a hundred roses c.
    I agree, I've been seeing her off and on. I wish she had a steady incall but when I do see her I'm never disappointed.

  8. #3843

    Angel on Tryst

    Guys,

    Can't seem to find much on this one! Anyone seen her. Have in reviews?

    Let us know!

  9. #3842

    Allie's secrets

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her several times. Most recently Monday. She is still the most reliable and best skills in town. I highly recommend.

    The "Group" you are referring to is part of the CIA. The program she is in is called Operation Treadstone. It is a black ops group. She reports to Jason Bourne. Please do not say anything to anyone but she is working in counter ops mission to stop the impeachment process of POTUS. She was on special assignment this weekend in a surveillance operation in London code name Harry and Megan but she is back in the states. Mums the word.
    I am glad the helicopter has quit flying overhead since they got the Iranian General. She is a woman of MANY TALENTS.

  10. #3841

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Went this morning had a great time with this little spinner Dawn she is the girl in the pics on her head no power back anything.
    Do you have a link or phone number?

  11. #3840

    Shea

    I know there was a recent review that went around about Shea that was pretty negative, as always I guess YMMV with this girls. I contacted her yesterday after a couple of others fell through. I was hesitant based on the last review of her but figured I would give her a shot as no one else was working out. She responded prompt to text and was quick to respond the entire time. She has moved around the corner from the old place and the building is even crappier however her apartment is clean and decent as always. Greeted in her normal sexy outfit with a nice big embrace. GFE the whole way and a good time was had. So maybe she was just having a bad day with the previous reviewer as I found her consistent from previously and had a great time. Service vs donation was great as always with her. So if you liked her or want to give her a try then I'd say go for it as she was good to go as always based on my visit. Again YMMV!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/720787976860

  12. #3839

    Her sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago. Terrible service. I had to meet her friends and pick her up. Awful BBBJ. FS was very mechanical. She acted very childish almost like she had some issues. Regretful but it was late and I was ready to go. YMMV but I'll not repeat.
    Saw her sister a few minutes ago. Now there's a BJ worth a hundred roses c.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTM3ODM0ODg1YjNhNGZjNzg2OTI3NDkyNzAwZmFjNmJmZmJiY2Ew.jpg‎  

  13. #3838

    I'll pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred77  [View Original Post]
    I've looked around, and can't seem to find any reviews of her. Any help guys? http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/764142515195.

    Thanks. Be safe and happy hunting.
    I saw her a couple years ago. Terrible service. I had to meet her friends and pick her up. Awful BBBJ. FS was very mechanical. She acted very childish almost like she had some issues. Regretful but it was late and I was ready to go. YMMV but I'll not repeat.

  14. #3837

    Greek

    Here's a new one for you offering Greek if you're looking https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/42998747/.

  15. #3836

    Cody

    Bumped into Ms Cody.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/041240270548

    She's well reviewed here, so I'll just say: same good time, same sensitive kitty.

    Plus, she has the cutest little puppy (really, no metaphor there).

    Be safe. NGN.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape