Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27650

    Bbw bsw

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBBW  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried her? I'm into BBWs and wondering what she is like.
    Yes I have on a couple of occasions. She's actually very good at BBBJWS and is a lot of fun. She has a location very near by which she shares with another BSW who isn't near as good. I only get to Orlando a few times a year, like 7 or 8 and I always try to meet up with her at least once.

  2. #27649

    F*cked her sideways

    The other Allie

    I really needed this. Rough day. But it was totally all worth it in the end. Ugh I want to write something better but I'm lazy. Absolutely stunning though you know 10 points. Everything's based on points right. Need to repeat need to repeat ASAP.

    No digits but enjoy the view. It's not my fault there isn't an Obama phone table by the Fl mall.

    Go eagles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200116_200127722_resize_34.jpg‎   IMG_20200116_200309039_resize_40.jpg‎   IMG_20200116_200831507_BURST000_COVER_TOP_resize_59.jpg‎   IMG_20200116_200450846_resize_56.jpg‎   IMG_20200116_200256614_resize_25.jpg‎  


  3. #27648

    Brooke

    So I think Brooke is retired, damn shame, I was steady seeing her 5-6 times per week.

  4. #27647

    Big booty BSW

    No I've seen that whale of a woman out plenty before but this chick wasn't big, she wasn't a Spinner but she wasn't fat either. I'm out quite a bit in that area and I'd never seen her before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    If she was really huge, she is out there almost every day. She is the one that wears skirts a lot and lifts her shirt to show off the goods as you pass by, although all you can really see is a giant flap of belly fat.

    Grain 56.

  5. #27646
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Missionary Man.
    She been around for many year. Brought her in my car once didn't get a good vibe. So dropped offf. Has a sister a older sister that had some thing with years ago.

  6. #27645

    Huge BSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    If she was really huge, she is out there almost every day. She is the one that wears skirts a lot and lifts her shirt to show off the goods as you pass by, although all you can really see is a giant flap of belly fat.

    Grain 56.
    Has anyone ever tried her? I'm into BBWs and wondering what she is like.

  7. #27644

    Big Booty BSW

    If she was really huge, she is out there almost every day. She is the one that wears skirts a lot and lifts her shirt to show off the goods as you pass by, although all you can really see is a giant flap of belly fat.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaXWolf  [View Original Post]
    Happened to be out on the trail today and felt like seeing.

    If there was any action. While I was coming down Nashville in the teens I spotted a big booty BSW.

    Wearing purple booty shorts walking damn near in the middle of the road. I'm a sucker for a big ass so I go around so that I'll meet her at the next street. I get to the stop sign and she just stands there, I motion for her to get in but she walks up to the drivers window and starts asking if I'm looking for fun. I asked if she wanted a ride and she asked how much I got to spend I drove off immediately. I was going to drive around a bit more but I spotted LEO as soon as I pulled onto the trail and got spooked. Not sure if she was undercover or not maybe I missed out but better to be safe than sorry. Be safe out there guys.

  8. #27643

    Big booty BSW

    Happened to be out on the trail today and felt like seeing.

    If there was any action. While I was coming down Nashville in the teens I spotted a big booty BSW.

    Wearing purple booty shorts walking damn near in the middle of the road. I'm a sucker for a big ass so I go around so that I'll meet her at the next street. I get to the stop sign and she just stands there, I motion for her to get in but she walks up to the drivers window and starts asking if I'm looking for fun. I asked if she wanted a ride and she asked how much I got to spend I drove off immediately. I was going to drive around a bit more but I spotted LEO as soon as I pulled onto the trail and got spooked. Not sure if she was undercover or not maybe I missed out but better to be safe than sorry. Be safe out there guys.

  9. #27642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Over the holidays I was watching Home Alone 2 with my daughter and when the pigeon lady came on I started to say she looks just like Big Tit Jen, but fortunately I caught myself. That would have been embarrassing. I can't post BTJ's mugs, but here is the pigeon lady.
    Good call on the pigeon lady pic being a dead ringer for BT Jennifer. Be a lot easier for the unitiated to avoid her, particularly with that huge round physique she now has. She used to walk in the old quad around the mall but the last couple times I've seen her, she was up near Oakridge. I think she's figured out that the only chance she has at attempting one of her scam dates is when no one else is around, and that also explains why she was out in the late morning.

  10. #27641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Btj

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Over the holidays I was watching Home Alone 2 with my daughter and when the pigeon lady came on I started to say she looks just like Big Tit Jen, but fortunately I caught myself. That would have been embarrassing. I can't post BTJ's mugs, but here is the pigeon lady.
    And at least Brenda Fricker makes the effort to put on a performance in return for her fee.

  11. #27640

    Unavailable

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sam_001.jpg‎  

  12. #27639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Yep that was her, definitely a BBW nowadays. 4-5 years ago she was much thinner so those titties really popped out. Agree, 100% DNPU.
    That's funny. Now looking like a beach ball, BTJ is probably finding it a whole lot harder to reel in poor dumb schmucks. Couldn't happen to a more deserving sleaze.

  13. #27638

    Btj

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of BTJ, I think I might have seen her by Oarkridge the other day around noon. If it was really her, she's definitely turned into a BBW. Combined with her scamming ways, she's a 100% DNPU.
    Over the holidays I was watching Home Alone 2 with my daughter and when the pigeon lady came on I started to say she looks just like Big Tit Jen, but fortunately I caught myself. That would have been embarrassing. I can't post BTJ's mugs, but here is the pigeon lady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pigeon.jpg‎  

  14. #27637
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of BTJ, I think I might have seen her by Oarkridge the other day around noon. If it was really her, she's definitely turned into a BBW. Combined with her scamming ways, she's a 100% DNPU.
    Yep that was her, definitely a BBW nowadays. 4-5 years ago she was much thinner so those titties really popped out. Agree, 100% DNPU.

  15. #27636
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Found her hanging out with her gran pappy yesterday. Loved her new doo, so I took her for a little spin. Not so bad since I caught her sort of sober. I could only get the one pic because she blames my shitty pictures for hurting her business LOL. Clueless, just clueless

    no digits.

    Someone should get Mariah a smartwatch so she doesn't leave it somewhere.
    No lie I found her by 39st like 2 year ago and thought I hit a unicorn. I did she was great then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape