Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27647

    Big booty BSW

    No I've seen that whale of a woman out plenty before but this chick wasn't big, she wasn't a Spinner but she wasn't fat either. I'm out quite a bit in that area and I'd never seen her before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    If she was really huge, she is out there almost every day. She is the one that wears skirts a lot and lifts her shirt to show off the goods as you pass by, although all you can really see is a giant flap of belly fat.

    Grain 56.

  2. #27646
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Missionary Man.
    She been around for many year. Brought her in my car once didn't get a good vibe. So dropped offf. Has a sister a older sister that had some thing with years ago.

  3. #27645

    Huge BSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    If she was really huge, she is out there almost every day. She is the one that wears skirts a lot and lifts her shirt to show off the goods as you pass by, although all you can really see is a giant flap of belly fat.

    Grain 56.
    Has anyone ever tried her? I'm into BBWs and wondering what she is like.

  4. #27644

    Big Booty BSW

    If she was really huge, she is out there almost every day. She is the one that wears skirts a lot and lifts her shirt to show off the goods as you pass by, although all you can really see is a giant flap of belly fat.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaXWolf  [View Original Post]
    Happened to be out on the trail today and felt like seeing.

    If there was any action. While I was coming down Nashville in the teens I spotted a big booty BSW.

    Wearing purple booty shorts walking damn near in the middle of the road. I'm a sucker for a big ass so I go around so that I'll meet her at the next street. I get to the stop sign and she just stands there, I motion for her to get in but she walks up to the drivers window and starts asking if I'm looking for fun. I asked if she wanted a ride and she asked how much I got to spend I drove off immediately. I was going to drive around a bit more but I spotted LEO as soon as I pulled onto the trail and got spooked. Not sure if she was undercover or not maybe I missed out but better to be safe than sorry. Be safe out there guys.

  5. #27643

    Big booty BSW

    Happened to be out on the trail today and felt like seeing.

    If there was any action. While I was coming down Nashville in the teens I spotted a big booty BSW.

    Wearing purple booty shorts walking damn near in the middle of the road. I'm a sucker for a big ass so I go around so that I'll meet her at the next street. I get to the stop sign and she just stands there, I motion for her to get in but she walks up to the drivers window and starts asking if I'm looking for fun. I asked if she wanted a ride and she asked how much I got to spend I drove off immediately. I was going to drive around a bit more but I spotted LEO as soon as I pulled onto the trail and got spooked. Not sure if she was undercover or not maybe I missed out but better to be safe than sorry. Be safe out there guys.

  6. #27642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Over the holidays I was watching Home Alone 2 with my daughter and when the pigeon lady came on I started to say she looks just like Big Tit Jen, but fortunately I caught myself. That would have been embarrassing. I can't post BTJ's mugs, but here is the pigeon lady.
    Good call on the pigeon lady pic being a dead ringer for BT Jennifer. Be a lot easier for the unitiated to avoid her, particularly with that huge round physique she now has. She used to walk in the old quad around the mall but the last couple times I've seen her, she was up near Oakridge. I think she's figured out that the only chance she has at attempting one of her scam dates is when no one else is around, and that also explains why she was out in the late morning.

  7. #27641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Btj

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Over the holidays I was watching Home Alone 2 with my daughter and when the pigeon lady came on I started to say she looks just like Big Tit Jen, but fortunately I caught myself. That would have been embarrassing. I can't post BTJ's mugs, but here is the pigeon lady.
    And at least Brenda Fricker makes the effort to put on a performance in return for her fee.

  8. #27640

    Unavailable

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sam_001.jpg‎  

  9. #27639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Yep that was her, definitely a BBW nowadays. 4-5 years ago she was much thinner so those titties really popped out. Agree, 100% DNPU.
    That's funny. Now looking like a beach ball, BTJ is probably finding it a whole lot harder to reel in poor dumb schmucks. Couldn't happen to a more deserving sleaze.

  10. #27638

    Btj

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of BTJ, I think I might have seen her by Oarkridge the other day around noon. If it was really her, she's definitely turned into a BBW. Combined with her scamming ways, she's a 100% DNPU.
    Over the holidays I was watching Home Alone 2 with my daughter and when the pigeon lady came on I started to say she looks just like Big Tit Jen, but fortunately I caught myself. That would have been embarrassing. I can't post BTJ's mugs, but here is the pigeon lady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pigeon.jpg‎  

  11. #27637
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of BTJ, I think I might have seen her by Oarkridge the other day around noon. If it was really her, she's definitely turned into a BBW. Combined with her scamming ways, she's a 100% DNPU.
    Yep that was her, definitely a BBW nowadays. 4-5 years ago she was much thinner so those titties really popped out. Agree, 100% DNPU.

  12. #27636
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Found her hanging out with her gran pappy yesterday. Loved her new doo, so I took her for a little spin. Not so bad since I caught her sort of sober. I could only get the one pic because she blames my shitty pictures for hurting her business LOL. Clueless, just clueless

    no digits.

    Someone should get Mariah a smartwatch so she doesn't leave it somewhere.
    No lie I found her by 39st like 2 year ago and thought I hit a unicorn. I did she was great then.

  13. #27635

    Holding the Prices. Lesson in Economics

    It looks like either Taylor realized that smart mongers AREN'T going to pay. 6 for head or she is settling in to the Trail well. I saw Taylor in the NQ wandering from 7/11 to Wawa practically trying to flag down cars. I spoke to her at the Baymont Parking Lot where she said she NORMALLY asks for .6 for head and .8 for full and $+ for an hour, BUT is working with people on prices. Let's just say regular trail rates were sufficient for full service based on what I saw. Don't over pay, she seems to be reasonable. She was wearing the same bra as in Rick's pictures in his original post and is exactly the spinner you see in those pics based on what I could see from her outfit.

    She said she had her phone stolen so please don't ask for contact info. I don't have any.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickLuvsLittle  [View Original Post]
    It has been a long time since I have posted and thought I would come back with a bang! Here is the backstory. I fist met this semi-utr named Taylor back in June while she was in Orlando for a short visit. She then relocated to south Florida. Ran into her again recently and she has been back in Orlando for about three weeks. I refer to her as semi-utr due to the fact I am not sure how much she actually walks. She stays with a friend in the South OBT area. If I was looking for her I might check between Sand Lake Rd. Down to WaWa across from McDonalds. I have seen her a few times over the past three weeks and thought I should share my experience and provide contact info to other Senior Member's and stop being greedy. The first few times I saw her the deed was in the car in a tucked away spot of my choosing. Typical SW rates for oral, CFS, etc. Through our conversations I was able to convince her to come to one of my spots away from OBT for a longer visit. This girl is a freak and nothing is off the menu. Services provided included multiple items, everything from Oral to Greek with a donation for multiple services. I was able to convince her to let me shoot some pics and she agreed that I could share my experience with trusted members on here. Senior Members can hit me up for digits. If you are not a Senior Member then don't waste my time by asking for info yet until you have established your reputation on here. As always YMMV! Enjoy Fellas!

    Thanks!

    Rick.
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other night, she asked for 60 roses for oral conversation. I said that is a lot more than normal, she hops out.

  14. #27634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Big Tit Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ001  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Jennifer near the BB last night. When she gave me her name I did a double-take just to make sure that I hadn't mistakenly picked up her namesake, the cash and dash scammer.

    This Jennifer looks fairly civilian, maybe early 30's, with a nice non-artificial rack. Straight shoulder length brown hair IIRC.

    Gave a good BBBJ for what I consider to be a normal (but not desperate) rate.

    She was a little light on her background and motivation. I think she may be just an occasional provider, or an incall advertiser needing a little extra cash flow to make a rent payment. A little more coherent than most of the strung out SWs.

    I would repeat. She doesn't have a phone.
    Speaking of BTJ, I think I might have seen her by Oarkridge the other day around noon. If it was really her, she's definitely turned into a BBW. Combined with her scamming ways, she's a 100% DNPU.

  15. #27633

    Best Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Hoping you guys might be willing to help a semi-local monger out.

    Is there a "best time" or even "best days" to hunt on OBT?

    I'm almost 2 hours from the Orlando stroll and the one time I happened to have free time in Orlando, I struck out. Not saying I didn't see ANY SWs, but I didn't see any I'd scoop.

    The cities closer to me have gone dead lately and so I'm jonesin' for some good street action but I hate to waste a 4 hour round trip and come home empty handed. St. Pete and Tampa are dead lately. I'm sad and my balls are heavy. Ha.

    Any suggestions on when to hit OBT with a higher probability of success?

    Thanks!
    IMO it's mostly about being in the right place at the right time. However, a friend of mine told me that he's had success at Checkout Time.

    Missionary Man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape