Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 35478
-
01-16-20 22:42 #27648Senior Member

Posts: 81Brooke
So I think Brooke is retired, damn shame, I was steady seeing her 5-6 times per week.
-
01-16-20 18:46 #27647Regular Member

Posts: 8Big booty BSW
No I've seen that whale of a woman out plenty before but this chick wasn't big, she wasn't a Spinner but she wasn't fat either. I'm out quite a bit in that area and I'd never seen her before.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 18:26 #27646Senior Member

Posts: 376She been around for many year. Brought her in my car once didn't get a good vibe. So dropped offf. Has a sister a older sister that had some thing with years ago.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 18:24 #27645Regular Member

Posts: 2Huge BSW
Has anyone ever tried her? I'm into BBWs and wondering what she is like.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 18:15 #27644Senior Member

Posts: 1837Big Booty BSW
If she was really huge, she is out there almost every day. She is the one that wears skirts a lot and lifts her shirt to show off the goods as you pass by, although all you can really see is a giant flap of belly fat.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by AlphaXWolf
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 14:11 #27643Regular Member

Posts: 8Big booty BSW
Happened to be out on the trail today and felt like seeing.
If there was any action. While I was coming down Nashville in the teens I spotted a big booty BSW.
Wearing purple booty shorts walking damn near in the middle of the road. I'm a sucker for a big ass so I go around so that I'll meet her at the next street. I get to the stop sign and she just stands there, I motion for her to get in but she walks up to the drivers window and starts asking if I'm looking for fun. I asked if she wanted a ride and she asked how much I got to spend I drove off immediately. I was going to drive around a bit more but I spotted LEO as soon as I pulled onto the trail and got spooked. Not sure if she was undercover or not maybe I missed out but better to be safe than sorry. Be safe out there guys.
-
01-16-20 10:43 #27642Senior Member

Posts: 1104Good call on the pigeon lady pic being a dead ringer for BT Jennifer. Be a lot easier for the unitiated to avoid her, particularly with that huge round physique she now has. She used to walk in the old quad around the mall but the last couple times I've seen her, she was up near Oakridge. I think she's figured out that the only chance she has at attempting one of her scam dates is when no one else is around, and that also explains why she was out in the late morning.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 10:03 #27641Senior Member

Posts: 110Btj
And at least Brenda Fricker makes the effort to put on a performance in return for her fee.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-20 09:24 #27640Senior Member

Posts: 784Unavailable
Missionary Man.
-
01-16-20 00:40 #27639Senior Member

Posts: 1104That's funny. Now looking like a beach ball, BTJ is probably finding it a whole lot harder to reel in poor dumb schmucks. Couldn't happen to a more deserving sleaze.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 20:51 #27638Senior Member

Posts: 472Btj
Over the holidays I was watching Home Alone 2 with my daughter and when the pigeon lady came on I started to say she looks just like Big Tit Jen, but fortunately I caught myself. That would have been embarrassing. I can't post BTJ's mugs, but here is the pigeon lady.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 18:40 #27637Senior Member

Posts: 245Yep that was her, definitely a BBW nowadays. 4-5 years ago she was much thinner so those titties really popped out. Agree, 100% DNPU.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 18:10 #27636Senior Member

Posts: 376No lie I found her by 39st like 2 year ago and thought I hit a unicorn. I did she was great then.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 12:26 #27635Senior Member

Posts: 1837Holding the Prices. Lesson in Economics
It looks like either Taylor realized that smart mongers AREN'T going to pay. 6 for head or she is settling in to the Trail well. I saw Taylor in the NQ wandering from 7/11 to Wawa practically trying to flag down cars. I spoke to her at the Baymont Parking Lot where she said she NORMALLY asks for .6 for head and .8 for full and $+ for an hour, BUT is working with people on prices. Let's just say regular trail rates were sufficient for full service based on what I saw. Don't over pay, she seems to be reasonable. She was wearing the same bra as in Rick's pictures in his original post and is exactly the spinner you see in those pics based on what I could see from her outfit.
She said she had her phone stolen so please don't ask for contact info. I don't have any.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by RickLuvsLittle
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MemphisMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-20 11:54 #27634Senior Member

Posts: 1104Big Tit Jennifer
Speaking of BTJ, I think I might have seen her by Oarkridge the other day around noon. If it was really her, she's definitely turned into a BBW. Combined with her scamming ways, she's a 100% DNPU.
Originally Posted by PJ001
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





