Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 928 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 13917
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5697
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    400 hhr? GPS if I've ever seen it.
    And in the middle of her 20 page ad on pd it says "clean safe play" so there's that answer.

  2. #5696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Her PD listing said INCALL 1200/2 HR 900/90 Min 600/ HR 400/ HH. My NO list is left blank. She has 60 reviews on PD, all glowing and positive.
    400 hhr? GPS if I've ever seen it.

  3. #5695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Emma Mae rates and menu

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    So why don't you tell us how much you paid? And does she allow bbfscip for the punters who have had a vasectomy?
    Her PD listing said INCALL 1200/2 HR 900/90 Min 600/ HR 400/ HH. My NO list is left blank. She has 60 reviews on PD, all glowing and positive.

  4. #5694

    Seeking Eva

    Hi guys,

    Planning my annual trip to Vegas in a few weeks and wondered if anyone can recommend an Indy for a Rub and Tug.

    In Previous visits I have seen both Heather Heavenly and Jordan Ashley who I recommend 110%. I tried to see PeytenCarter last time, but she failed to turn uo.

    I really wanted to see Ashley Marie as one of my friends in England recommended her, however have been unable to contact her so unsure if she is stilll working.

    Has anyone seen or have info on this lady?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-escort-las-vegas-394422

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #5693

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    All my reviews and other info are still in tact. I figure I will post a review sometime next week, when I have the time (assuming the reviews have to be equivalent to a short novel and follow their other stupid rules, like before).

    C3.
    Same here. My account and reviews are still there. I also did a search for provider reviews in Las Vegas, NYC, and LA and they appear to start up last month. Interesting.

  6. #5692

    Kathryn Lee, I have met her

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi wanted to check if you had a good time with Katherine and anyone else? Planning a trip soon and want some good reviews as well.
    I met Kathryn Lee about 4 years ago, when she was just starting. She came to me for 100 clams. It was like I was with an old high school hottie. She is one of the top memories I have. I wrote her the great review she deserved, and she was flooded with clients, and her rates went up to 300, and now someone said she is 500 clams. If that is no problem I do recommend her, if you do not mind tatttoos. I like them personally.

  7. #5691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    So why don't you tell us how much you paid? And does she allow bbfscip for the punters who have had a vasectomy?
    Check the link, prices are there. 400/ hh, 600/ hr, I'll pass!

  8. #5690

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    So why don't you tell us how much you paid? And does she allow bbfscip for the punters who have had a vasectomy?
    I can vouch as I have seen Emma as well. She's pricey but worth it. $6. She doesn't offer BBFS but does have other things in her menu. Just ask her and she can give you a much better answer.

  9. #5689

    Emma Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MissEmmaMae

    Right from the very first moment we met, Miss Emma Mae was an absolute showstopper👄.

    Her photos are great, but this is one of those situations where you have to see her in person!

    I managed to squeeze a short trip into LV for NYE and prebooked Miss Emma Mae for a SECOND time around since the first time I was completely blown away by her BBBJ deepthroat and squirting skills.

    Emma is Top Notch, her attitude, service, and outlook on life reflect all this that's why she's a little extra 💰 but 1000% worth the erotic experience and ambiance she provides.

    Emma always offers a shower before and after services, fresh towels, bottles of water to make you feel more relaxed if you want it and even a little cuddling after the session.

    Emma makes sure you don't blow quick / easy and takes her time spoiling you so treat yourself to this lovely lady!
    So why don't you tell us how much you paid? And does she allow bbfscip for the punters who have had a vasectomy?

  10. #5688

    Start your 2020 off right by Booking Emma Mae

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MissEmmaMae

    Right from the very first moment we met, Miss Emma Mae was an absolute showstopper👄.

    Her photos are great, but this is one of those situations where you have to see her in person!

    I managed to squeeze a short trip into LV for NYE and prebooked Miss Emma Mae for a SECOND time around since the first time I was completely blown away by her BBBJ deepthroat and squirting skills.

    Emma is Top Notch, her attitude, service, and outlook on life reflect all this that's why she's a little extra 💰 but 1000% worth the erotic experience and ambiance she provides.

    Emma always offers a shower before and after services, fresh towels, bottles of water to make you feel more relaxed if you want it and even a little cuddling after the session.

    Emma makes sure you don't blow quick / easy and takes her time spoiling you so treat yourself to this lovely lady!

  11. #5687

    Anyone been with NellyBomber?

    So I've been lurking far and wide for info on this one provider. She frequents the LV area a lot. Anyone got some 411 on what she really looks like and how she is in person? Esp since I know she uses the pics of an IG model.

    Most info I got is from PD and them. Fifty reviews at 5 stars make me a little skeptical on PD, and I can't exactly view reviews on them like I used to a while back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NellyBomber

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelly-es...s-vegas-372462#erotic.

  12. #5686

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    All my reviews and other info are still in tact. I figure I will post a review sometime next week, when I have the time (assuming the reviews have to be equivalent to a short novel and follow their other stupid rules, like before).

    C3.
    All the info is there from before but not the VIP membership. I remember them saying that we would get refunded for a partial of the yearly membership. Of course that never happened. Prices look the same. 30 monthly 75 a quarter and 250 a year.

  13. #5685
    Quote Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7  [View Original Post]
    So my buddy and I will be visiting Las Vegas the week of Valentine's Day. We have experience going to AMPs in New York and California. Price range is 2-3. Would love ranch be a good option or another brothel or stay with the indi escorts? Would really appreciate any feedback and have several great AMPs in LA / OC California I could pass on to you guys!
    Stay away from the ranches. Way too expensive. I'd advise getting verified at the kgirl agencies and having fun there. VAC and GFLV are the two best. You can find some good indies out there but you have to do your homework.

  14. #5684

    Did you meet with katherin?

    Quote Originally Posted by DenaliMac  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Newbie here again. I appreciate the patience with past posts. I will be visiting in November and looking to make a threesome happen. I've heard about staying away from the casino girls in pairs but can the girls on tryst and other sites like that, who advertise duos, be trusted?

    Other than valuables in the safe, are there other things I need to worry about? I don't drink or do drugs so I won't be having any unopened drinks from them.

    Here is the link to one girl that has shown good reviews. I'm hoping that's a good sign of being able to trust.

    www.misskathrynlee.com

    Any other advice or girls you've had a great experience with would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Hi wanted to check if you had a good time with Katherine and anyone else? Planning a trip soon and want some good reviews as well.

  15. #5683

    Need Advice / Help

    So my buddy and I will be visiting Las Vegas the week of Valentine's Day. We have experience going to AMPs in New York and California. Price range is 2-3. Would love ranch be a good option or another brothel or stay with the indi escorts? Would really appreciate any feedback and have several great AMPs in LA / OC California I could pass on to you guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape