Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 13917
-
01-05-20 17:58 #5697Regular Member

Posts: 22And in the middle of her 20 page ad on pd it says "clean safe play" so there's that answer.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 13:00 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 389400 hhr? GPS if I've ever seen it.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 11:00 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 1223Emma Mae rates and menu
Her PD listing said INCALL 1200/2 HR 900/90 Min 600/ HR 400/ HH. My NO list is left blank. She has 60 reviews on PD, all glowing and positive.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 10:22 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 39Seeking Eva
Hi guys,
Planning my annual trip to Vegas in a few weeks and wondered if anyone can recommend an Indy for a Rub and Tug.
In Previous visits I have seen both Heather Heavenly and Jordan Ashley who I recommend 110%. I tried to see PeytenCarter last time, but she failed to turn uo.
I really wanted to see Ashley Marie as one of my friends in England recommended her, however have been unable to contact her so unsure if she is stilll working.
Has anyone seen or have info on this lady?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-escort-las-vegas-394422
Thanks in advance.
-
01-05-20 10:19 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 26Ditto
Same here. My account and reviews are still there. I also did a search for provider reviews in Las Vegas, NYC, and LA and they appear to start up last month. Interesting.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 09:30 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 588Kathryn Lee, I have met her
I met Kathryn Lee about 4 years ago, when she was just starting. She came to me for 100 clams. It was like I was with an old high school hottie. She is one of the top memories I have. I wrote her the great review she deserved, and she was flooded with clients, and her rates went up to 300, and now someone said she is 500 clams. If that is no problem I do recommend her, if you do not mind tatttoos. I like them personally.
Originally Posted by JoesMa
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 21:49 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 1570Check the link, prices are there. 400/ hh, 600/ hr, I'll pass!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 18:18 #5690Regular Member

Posts: 6Emma
I can vouch as I have seen Emma as well. She's pricey but worth it. $6. She doesn't offer BBFS but does have other things in her menu. Just ask her and she can give you a much better answer.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 16:35 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 823Emma Mae
So why don't you tell us how much you paid? And does she allow bbfscip for the punters who have had a vasectomy?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 16:20 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 1021Start your 2020 off right by Booking Emma Mae
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MissEmmaMae
Right from the very first moment we met, Miss Emma Mae was an absolute showstopper👄.
Her photos are great, but this is one of those situations where you have to see her in person!
I managed to squeeze a short trip into LV for NYE and prebooked Miss Emma Mae for a SECOND time around since the first time I was completely blown away by her BBBJ deepthroat and squirting skills.
Emma is Top Notch, her attitude, service, and outlook on life reflect all this that's why she's a little extra 💰 but 1000% worth the erotic experience and ambiance she provides.
Emma always offers a shower before and after services, fresh towels, bottles of water to make you feel more relaxed if you want it and even a little cuddling after the session.
Emma makes sure you don't blow quick / easy and takes her time spoiling you so treat yourself to this lovely lady!
-
01-04-20 15:17 #5687Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone been with NellyBomber?
So I've been lurking far and wide for info on this one provider. She frequents the LV area a lot. Anyone got some 411 on what she really looks like and how she is in person? Esp since I know she uses the pics of an IG model.
Most info I got is from PD and them. Fifty reviews at 5 stars make me a little skeptical on PD, and I can't exactly view reviews on them like I used to a while back.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NellyBomber
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelly-es...s-vegas-372462#erotic.
-
01-04-20 01:33 #5686Regular Member

Posts: 20Ter
All the info is there from before but not the VIP membership. I remember them saying that we would get refunded for a partial of the yearly membership. Of course that never happened. Prices look the same. 30 monthly 75 a quarter and 250 a year.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 00:35 #5685Regular Member

Posts: 22Stay away from the ranches. Way too expensive. I'd advise getting verified at the kgirl agencies and having fun there. VAC and GFLV are the two best. You can find some good indies out there but you have to do your homework.
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 00:06 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 36Did you meet with katherin?
Hi wanted to check if you had a good time with Katherine and anyone else? Planning a trip soon and want some good reviews as well.
Originally Posted by DenaliMac
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 19:12 #5683Regular Member

Posts: 18Need Advice / Help
So my buddy and I will be visiting Las Vegas the week of Valentine's Day. We have experience going to AMPs in New York and California. Price range is 2-3. Would love ranch be a good option or another brothel or stay with the indi escorts? Would really appreciate any feedback and have several great AMPs in LA / OC California I could pass on to you guys!












Reply With Quote



