Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3834

    Ha!

    Funny stuff Rick, keep them coming!! That made my frickin morning LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her several times. Most recently Monday. She is still the most reliable and best skills in town. I highly recommend.

    The "Group" you are referring to is part of the CIA. The program she is in is called Operation Treadstone. It is a black ops group. She reports to Jason Bourne. Please do not say anything to anyone but she is working in counter ops mission to stop the impeachment process of POTUS. She was on special assignment this weekend in a surveillance operation in London code name Harry and Megan but she is back in the states. Mums the word.

  2. #3833

    Ehhh. I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I've only heard bad things about her. Haven't tried her myself, and won't
    Clock watcher. Not worth it imo. BBBJ I've had wayyyy better. Her rates are kinda out range for my cup of tea. Nice girl don't get me wrong. But if I'm willing or anybody else willing to pay for an hour of their service I expect a full hour not a warm bam thank you ma'me see ya out the door in 25 minutes if that makes sense. I've even confronted her what she needs to improve on. I've even asked her to come down on her price wouldn't budge. Of course it was for outcall. But I hope this helps be safe out there.

  3. #3832

    Miss Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    Any new reviews or visits anything? I haven't seen a post on her ever since she was working with that "group" .
    Yes, I have seen her several times. Most recently Monday. She is still the most reliable and best skills in town. I highly recommend.

    The "Group" you are referring to is part of the CIA. The program she is in is called Operation Treadstone. It is a black ops group. She reports to Jason Bourne. Please do not say anything to anyone but she is working in counter ops mission to stop the impeachment process of POTUS. She was on special assignment this weekend in a surveillance operation in London code name Harry and Megan but she is back in the states. Mums the word.

  4. #3831

    Any info on this one?

    I've looked around, and can't seem to find any reviews of her. Any help guys? http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/764142515195.

    Thanks. Be safe and happy hunting.

  5. #3830

    Miss Allie

    Any new reviews or visits anything? I haven't seen a post on her ever since she was working with that "group" .

  6. #3829

    Vernena

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoo  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why some of you all try to give her a bad rep, I know her, she's worth it if you give her a try. She safe and quite good at what she does. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...g/972350987057.
    She's definitely a gorgeous young lady. I'm willing to give her a try, but I'd like some info on her. Any info you may have on her feel free to share via PM.

  7. #3828

    Verena

    If you have some further info on her I would be interested. I may have an opportunity tomorrow to see her if the service is as good as the pics. You can pm me if you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoo  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why some of you all try to give her a bad rep, I know her, she's worth it if you give her a try. She safe and quite good at what she does. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...g/972350987057.

  8. #3827

    Nothing but bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    I've only heard bad things about her. Haven't tried her myself, and won't!

  9. #3826

    Honey

    Anybody have and experience with honey?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NjM0MjMwNGViN2I3ZmFiZmUyZGM2M2Y1N2MxMzkxZGVhNDU1NmM.jpg‎  

  10. #3825

    Dawn

    Went this morning had a great time with this little spinner Dawn she is the girl in the pics on her head no power back anything.

  11. #3824

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooke-t...exington-49619 saw where there was an updated review of her. Can't actually see the review. Is she actually back and in the game or was this just someone reminiscing? I would love to see her again. She was my ATF
    She is out! Trust me! Trying for years! Happy life in KY.

  12. #3823

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have some info- save your money and go somewhere else. Lots of reviews on her, not good.
    Too mechanical for my taste. Very cute tho. Always has an excuse for not doing the deed all the way.

  13. #3822

    Don't do it.

    Yeah I have some info- save your money and go somewhere else. Lots of reviews on her, not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]

  14. #3821

    Young beautiful brunette


  15. #3820

    Fun Size Take2

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGameNerd  [View Original Post]
    She is tight and tiny as advertised!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...8/432953936802

    She has a trimmed bush, which I prefer to the completely shaven look. The place is a little smokey, and she was definitely high. But not bad high, if you know what I mean.

    Everything covered, but does a great CBJ.

    If you see her during the day, be sure to have plenty of time during school hours. A bus drops off a young lady that will interrupt you. That happened to me in the middle of a great mish and she cut me short when the girl tried to open the door. After rushing to get dressed, I left unsatisfied with no prorated donation.

    If you have enough time and don't catch her too high, she is worth it! Loved to have had 15-20 more minutes. Was going to be a good one!
    Fun Size made up for our bad timing yesterday this morning, same great effort as before but with no interruptions.

    Barbie (Fun Size's girlfriend, and from what I saw accurate photos) is at the same location, they are both great daytime providers. BTW. . . The Duo is on the table as well, which sounds like an amazing lunch. I'll definitely repeat and plan to partake in the Duo in the near future.

    Stay safe. NGN.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape