Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3817

    Verena

    Not sure why some of you all try to give her a bad rep, I know her, she's worth it if you give her a try. She safe and quite good at what she does. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...g/972350987057.

  2. #3816

    Trent

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGameNerd  [View Original Post]
    She is tight and tiny as advertised!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...8/432953936802

    She has a trimmed bush, which I prefer to the completely shaven look. The place is a little smokey, and she was definitely high. But not bad high, if you know what I mean.

    Everything covered, but does a great CBJ.

    If you see her during the day, be sure to have plenty of time during school hours. A bus drops off a young lady that will interrupt you. That happened to me in the middle of a great mish and she cut me short when the girl tried to open the door. After rushing to get dressed, I left unsatisfied with no prorated donation.

    If you have enough time and don't catch her too high, she is worth it! Loved to have had 15-20 more minutes. Was going to be a good one!
    What's the deal with these trent ******. I feel like every other gal I text is at this place. I went there once a couple years back and it felt like there was a pimp in the other room. And I really wanted to see this chick, maybe I'll re consider.

  3. #3815

    Cody possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by IceSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this provider? Haven't seen her post before.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/146534869297
    Looks like Cody, 45 yo lady with small apt on rich rd. Very smoky and mediocre.

  4. #3814

    Anyone?

    Anyone have any intel on this provider? Haven't seen her post before.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/146534869297

  5. #3813

    Fun Size

    She is tight and tiny as advertised!

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...8/432953936802

    She has a trimmed bush, which I prefer to the completely shaven look. The place is a little smokey, and she was definitely high. But not bad high, if you know what I mean.

    Everything covered, but does a great CBJ.

    If you see her during the day, be sure to have plenty of time during school hours. A bus drops off a young lady that will interrupt you. That happened to me in the middle of a great mish and she cut me short when the girl tried to open the door. After rushing to get dressed, I left unsatisfied with no prorated donation.

    If you have enough time and don't catch her too high, she is worth it! Loved to have had 15-20 more minutes. Was going to be a good one!

  6. #3812

    Little Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Seeing if anyone had any experience with this one since her return.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/562685416098
    Look at review #3787 dated 1/9/20.

  7. #3811

    Interested

    Seeing if anyone had any experience with this one since her return.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/562685416098

  8. #3810

    Kristen or kate

    He had to see kristen because kate is going to be in jail for a while. Kate has a class C felony and is a persistent felon- that's a minimum of 2 years (that's what it said when I googled it) if that is what she is convicted of and how the heck did she engage in organized crime? Never mind I don't want to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see 2 weeks ago? Kristen?

  9. #3809

    Kate of Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see 2 weeks ago? Kristen?
    Whenever she does get back from vacation, it is on!! Been missin her.

  10. #3808

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    It was an apartment. Was it an apartment or a room in a hotel?

    On a recent visit with Hayden she gave me the room number when I was in the parking lot, and said to come in. When I got to the room the door was jarred open with the latch, so I went in. Everything was fine. But I've seen her quite a few times, so I wasn't even concerned.
    How much is her rate?

  11. #3807

    Kristen or Kate?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhWhatAnAddict  [View Original Post]
    Seen her 2 weeks ago at my house her boyfriend dropped her off I enjoyed as I always have with her no better no worse.
    Who did you see 2 weeks ago? Kristen?

  12. #3806

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Seems like someone got an early realise from the graybar hotel. BS or true? Seems like them is full of fake stuff anymore. They had a review of Richmond Kate not to long ago. Pretty sure she is still on vacation.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
    My question is why you ask about Kate but post Kristen link? Kate's not out, probably be awhile.

  13. #3805

    She is out

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Seems like someone got an early realise from the graybar hotel. BS or true? Seems like them is full of fake stuff anymore. They had a review of Richmond Kate not to long ago. Pretty sure she is still on vacation.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
    Kristen is out. As BigDukecpa noted under "General Reports". Prostitution is a early release.

  14. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Seems like someone got an early realise from the graybar hotel. BS or true? Seems like them is full of fake stuff anymore. They had a review of Richmond Kate not to long ago. Pretty sure she is still on vacation.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
    Seen her 2 weeks ago at my house her boyfriend dropped her off I enjoyed as I always have with her no better no worse.

  15. #3803

    Early release from graybar hotel

    Seems like someone got an early realise from the graybar hotel. BS or true? Seems like them is full of fake stuff anymore. They had a review of Richmond Kate not to long ago. Pretty sure she is still on vacation.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape