The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 472 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 7073
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1958

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Ever take her for a spin, or got new intel? Curious myself.
    I had a double with her and busty holly a few years ago and I remember she was an incredible kisser.

    But damn she's had her tits done. She was tight at the time but I think she was just starting out.

    I'm sure she learned the art of head from holly.

    I texted her a few months ago but she is in a hard place for me to get to in the time I have.

  2. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogel  [View Original Post]
    Wow you bring back memories! Ef it I miss the Mixers!
    Eva, wow. She was my actual first from the defunct site. Though, if my memory serves me correctly, she didn't really advertise much after I saw her.

    And if I had any huge regrets, it was never being able to go to the holiday parties. I only got to go to a single meetup down in mission bay.

  3. #1956
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Anyone seen angel

    She's a "verified" user. Looks legit. Sometimes I enjoy a little spinner.

    Anyone got any 411?

    Happy mongering!

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1723&cityid=45

  4. #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopster  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to get one, but I also want to download music again, like in the 90's. Any recommendations?
    Don't know what the one has to do with the other, but general use of a VPN and how to download 90's music are not Escort Reports. Take it to another thread, please.

  5. #1954

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by HordePrime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...603.htm?cat=54

    Anyone happened to have boinked this chick?
    Ever take her for a spin, or got new intel? Curious myself.

  6. #1953

    Recommendation?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    You guys need to use a VPN. Listcrawler is a totally automated site and if even a benign comment you post is flagged by anyone, it will ban your IP. It's extremely annoying, but the workaround is just to use a VPN.
    I've been wanting to get one, but I also want to download music again, like in the 90's. Any recommendations?

  7. #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone remember what instrument she played 😊.
    The skin flute?

  8. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    Oh! Man thanks you so many details this is what I am looking for appreciated!

    Hope other people can share their experience also.
    I saw Lyndsey awhile back and she is legit and a very sexual person. Incall is super discreet as others have said. I was there for FBSM but on the flip we started some DFK and FIV that led to her getting insanely wet. More DFK and camel slides that became BBFS for a couple of minutes before I could get my wits about me. Not sure how she is these days, but it was one of the most intense experiences in my life.

  9. #1950

    Lyndsey Lux

    Oh! Man thanks you so many details this is what I am looking for appreciated!

    Hope other people can share their experience also.

    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    LL's incall is at a quiet business building on Mirimar road that sits back off the road. Her floor is so quiet that I have never seen another person when entering or departing her suite. When you enter her floor from the outside, you cannot be seen from Mirimar road. If you take the elevator then you really can't be spotted from the street. It is one of the more secluded locations for a provider. Plus the suite is quiet inside and she has never gotten on me about getting loud.

    You better take your vitamins or go home wishing you would have.

  10. #1949

    Eva Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Eva? Anyone know if she's still around? Maybe utr now?
    Can anyone remember what instrument she played 😊.

  11. #1948

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69  [View Original Post]
    Am I messed up or is Listcrawler taken down?!
    You guys need to use a VPN. Listcrawler is a totally automated site and if even a benign comment you post is flagged by anyone, it will ban your IP. It's extremely annoying, but the workaround is just to use a VPN.

  12. #1947

    Lyndsey Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    Any intel. Information how safe is her incall location? And is it easy to get in and out?? Let me Know. Thanks!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/Lyndseylux
    LL's incall is at a quiet business building on Mirimar road that sits back off the road. Her floor is so quiet that I have never seen another person when entering or departing her suite. When you enter her floor from the outside, you cannot be seen from Mirimar road. If you take the elevator then you really can't be spotted from the street. It is one of the more secluded locations for a provider. Plus the suite is quiet inside and she has never gotten on me about getting loud.

    You better take your vitamins or go home wishing you would have.

  13. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    Mine still shows that the server is down.
    Works for me just not the link.

  14. #1945

    Escort alligator

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownDave  [View Original Post]
    But at the us host, not EU. I. e. , at LC dot com.

    Speaking of, can anyone give me some info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42740196/
    Mine still shows that the server is down.

  15. #1944

    Pixie Allure


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape