Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 7070
-
01-13-20 00:25 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 130Eva
100% good for her. All sad for me. Jk.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Her professionalism remains unrivaled, in my experience. It sounds hyperbolic, but I would describe her level of professional grace as the kind of thing only achieved by a serious dedication to and genuine interest in your craft. Or perhaps she was just so good that I imagined her that way. Same difference, really. She was great at what she did.
-
01-13-20 00:17 #1939Banned Member

Posts: 3075Eva
Yeah, I usually see girls with less curves but Eva has such beautiful eyes and face. We had great chemistry, and her kisses and BBBJ was outstanding.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 23:51 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 530Good for her. Only met her once. Not my type in the end, but a really sweet gal and a consummate pro.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 23:49 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 530To each his own, but how about a warning next time. Now I got to bleach my eyes.
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 16:13 #1936Regular Member

Posts: 14Any intel information
Any intel. Information how safe is her incall location? And is it easy to get in and out?? Let me Know. Thanks!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/Lyndseylux
-
01-12-20 15:15 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 449Looks like she does BBFS as well as possibly greek.
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 11:31 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 64Eva Eva
Wow you bring back memories! Ef it I miss the Mixers!
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 11:00 #1933Banned Member

Posts: 3075Eva Bliss
Eva was one of my ATF. She got married and quit the escort business.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 08:12 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 130Eva Bliss
Anyone remember Eva? Anyone know if she's still around? Maybe utr now?
-
01-12-20 04:14 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 26Naughty
Loong time lurker, first time poster. I see how you guys treat people who just ask questions so I'm bringing something to the table. Saw Nora today. She came to pick me up like it says. Quick whip it out and it grab for LE check, found a spot and it was on. When I gave the signal I was wrapping it up, she went harder. I recommend this one. BBBJCIM. 8.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42730822/#.
-
01-12-20 00:52 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 80Jasmine from Tryst
Anyone seen this lady? https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-40.
Could not find any intel searching the forum for her.
-
01-11-20 20:34 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 125Erin aka Bobee
Yeah I've seen her a couple years ago. She's been around a long time & posts on and off. She's a druggy for sure and older but a nice lady. Full GFE / BBFS provider. I had no issues. Donation was super reasonable / negotiable, like 80 hhr outcall.
Originally Posted by YoDaddy1
[View Original Post]
Links to her other numbers / reviews: https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...48/2566405/ter.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199003541
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6195607716
-
01-11-20 18:26 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 235Love the older women. I have not known about her, but willing to have some fun.
Originally Posted by YoDaddy1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 13:43 #1927Regular Member

Posts: 8That looks like Erin. I saw her years ago in Oceanside. She was a fun ride.
Originally Posted by YoDaddy1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 04:19 #1926Regular Member

Posts: 23Bobee anyone











Reply With Quote





