High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 472 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Eva was one of my ATF. She got married and quit the escort business.
    Good for her. Only met her once. Not my type in the end, but a really sweet gal and a consummate pro.

  2. #1937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan  [View Original Post]
    Loong time lurker, first time poster. I see how you guys treat people who just ask questions so I'm bringing something to the table. Saw Nora today. She came to pick me up like it says. Quick whip it out and it grab for LE check, found a spot and it was on. When I gave the signal I was wrapping it up, she went harder. I recommend this one. BBBJCIM. 8.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42730822/#.
    To each his own, but how about a warning next time. Now I got to bleach my eyes.

  3. #1936

    Any intel information

    Any intel. Information how safe is her incall location? And is it easy to get in and out?? Let me Know. Thanks!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/Lyndseylux

  4. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan  [View Original Post]
    Loong time lurker, first time poster. I see how you guys treat people who just ask questions so I'm bringing something to the table. Saw Nora today. She came to pick me up like it says. Quick whip it out and it grab for LE check, found a spot and it was on. When I gave the signal I was wrapping it up, she went harder. I recommend this one. BBBJCIM. 8.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42730822/#.
    Looks like she does BBFS as well as possibly greek.

  5. #1934

    Eva Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Eva? Anyone know if she's still around? Maybe utr now?
    Wow you bring back memories! Ef it I miss the Mixers!

  6. #1933

    Eva Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Eva? Anyone know if she's still around? Maybe utr now?
    Eva was one of my ATF. She got married and quit the escort business.

  7. #1932

    Eva Bliss

    Anyone remember Eva? Anyone know if she's still around? Maybe utr now?

  8. #1931

    Naughty

    Loong time lurker, first time poster. I see how you guys treat people who just ask questions so I'm bringing something to the table. Saw Nora today. She came to pick me up like it says. Quick whip it out and it grab for LE check, found a spot and it was on. When I gave the signal I was wrapping it up, she went harder. I recommend this one. BBBJCIM. 8.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/42730822/#.

  9. #1930

    Jasmine from Tryst

    Anyone seen this lady? https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-40.

    Could not find any intel searching the forum for her.

  10. #1929

    Erin aka Bobee

    Yeah I've seen her a couple years ago. She's been around a long time & posts on and off. She's a druggy for sure and older but a nice lady. Full GFE / BBFS provider. I had no issues. Donation was super reasonable / negotiable, like 80 hhr outcall.

    Links to her other numbers / reviews: https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...48/2566405/ter.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199003541

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6195607716

  11. #1928
    Love the older women. I have not known about her, but willing to have some fun.

  12. #1927
    That looks like Erin. I saw her years ago in Oceanside. She was a fun ride.

  13. #1926

  14. #1925

    Ashlie Blossom

    Anyone have a recent contact for Ashlie Blossom? Little Redhead. I used to see her when in town.

  15. #1924

    Visiting

    I am hoping someone can give me some suggestions or advice. Next week, I will be back in San Diego for the first time in about 3 years. Last time I was there, I RTTF and had a fairly nice experience at Pine and reported about it. I am wondering if a repeat visit this time is still my best option. Now, it seems like most of the really good providers, escort / massage may only be available through Humaniplex, and I am not familiar with it. The $25 does not bother me, but is this something I should pursue since I have only this one visit planned? Or, does anyone have better or other suggestions? My free time will be daytime only, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any suggestions / advice. I know this sort of crosses into other forums such as the massage section, so I will post it there, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape