Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 29359
-
01-13-20 13:58 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 130Best
Went to Best and did the hour. What she did was spot on with the reports from Indiguy. She returned part of my tip too. Total for hour with tip was 4 Jacksons.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-20 13:24 #13128Regular Member

Posts: 20Interested
Has any one tried this one? I am interested but was looking for some feedback before I take the plunge.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/136895
-
01-13-20 11:50 #13127Banned Member

Posts: 27Muffler shop
The only thing worth seeing at the muffler shop were two big headlights, massage was not good, attitude, very forced politeness and fake, she haggled for tip, as I was leaving, she was going to leave my used paper sheet on the table for next customer, until I said something, will not go back, Arlington is a much better experience, very good massage especially for older guys.
-
01-13-20 11:25 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 27FYI. Raid at W 86th street
Not really an MP guy myself, but was just driving by the parlor just west of Michigan on 86th street and the parking lot is full of LEO and other people standing around (some with their hands on the cars). Sorry, I don't know the code name for that place, but if you've been there, I'm sure you know.
-
01-12-20 18:38 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 127Black peony
Cute Nancy. Timeless and breathlessly cute. Killer pony tail. Best massage I've ever gotten at an AMP with standard finish. . 40/. 40 for HR and tip. Should have done the hour. If she isn't professionally trained masseuse, I'll eat my hat. Will repeat.
-
01-12-20 18:11 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 413A couple to report on. Best and BB
These are two different experiences, one for the guy who wants a massage first and the other just the opposite. First, Best gal gives the best massage. She puts a real effort into it but you would want the 60 minute. One guy said she returned part of the tip? You can look it up. I felt great afterward. The other place is BB. I read recently that it had a changeover but I didn't know the other gals so I was pleased. The "manager" was pretty business like but the masseuse, a slender gal was all personality. Very enjoyable time during the rather ordinary massage. She does like to talk if the customer wants to get to know her. We covered a lot of ground. Fine time. Senior members can private msg.
Note: Not senior members can upgrade by doing just what I did. Branch out, try out, and make a report. I saw Star when I was going to Firehouse on W. 86th and wondered what it was like. A recent report tells us. Probably won't go but the more reports on AMPs show mileage can vary.
-
01-12-20 15:45 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 1175Sunny
If I remember right, I think someone once mentioned that Sunny had a husband who helped with scheduling. Don't quote me on that though. It's been quite a while back.
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 13:00 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 151Don't think it's the same
I don't know anything about her brother. The person I'm referring to is an older white dude, late 50's or early 60's. Always has that cat who ate the canary look on his face. He's let me in a couple of times and appears to be the handler / papasan / whatever that is running traffic control when I've been there. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one communicating with us via email when scheduling. Again, I know nothing about a brother she takes care of, but this dude is definitely not him.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 11:41 #13121Regular Member

Posts: 13Star Spa west 86th
I decided to try this spa other day 60/30 damage for 90 minutes plus little extra tip. I didn't get providers name, prolly in late 30's very personable. It was a legit massage for me, hot stones and all. It totally rocked. Will revisit. Not sure if jr will ever get any attention. But still very enjoyable. Has anyone had experience with this spa. Any tips. Be safe.
-
01-12-20 08:49 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 727Mexican Barbie
I don't think reviews have been good going back a couple of years but didn't search back to verify, just know when I see her to scroll on by.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 07:45 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 164Her reviews are disabled
She has disabled her reviews on the site for a reason. Care to take a guess as to why?
Originally Posted by BendHerBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 04:25 #13118Senior Member

Posts: 45I appreciate it. And that's fair. I haven't been to a MP since late November, I'm not very local to Indy I've said before but I try to go monthly. Just interested in finding some new places to try. Going to make a trip next weekend and I'll be able to contribute more.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 00:53 #13117Regular Member

Posts: 24Never seen him
I was curious what they were talking about. I have heard her talk to someone the bit I have never seen him.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 00:36 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 1175Heads up
You've got 9 posts in 3 different areas and every one of them is a question. If you're not contributing information, you need to start using the search function on the site to find what you want. A lot of members here won't keep helping someone who doesn't contribute anything.
Originally Posted by Jrandon3
[View Original Post]
That being said, Muffler / Professional can be found on S. East St. , just north of 465.
-
01-11-20 23:54 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 61Rose
She is at rose. Their is a new coco at Aquarius. But the one at rose is the big booty one. The real coco at rose now has a mole on her face LOL.
Originally Posted by Chisler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





