Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 29346
-
01-12-20 15:45 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 1175Sunny
If I remember right, I think someone once mentioned that Sunny had a husband who helped with scheduling. Don't quote me on that though. It's been quite a while back.
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 13:00 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 151Don't think it's the same
I don't know anything about her brother. The person I'm referring to is an older white dude, late 50's or early 60's. Always has that cat who ate the canary look on his face. He's let me in a couple of times and appears to be the handler / papasan / whatever that is running traffic control when I've been there. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one communicating with us via email when scheduling. Again, I know nothing about a brother she takes care of, but this dude is definitely not him.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 11:41 #13114Regular Member

Posts: 13Star Spa west 86th
I decided to try this spa other day 60/30 damage for 90 minutes plus little extra tip. I didn't get providers name, prolly in late 30's very personable. It was a legit massage for me, hot stones and all. It totally rocked. Will revisit. Not sure if jr will ever get any attention. But still very enjoyable. Has anyone had experience with this spa. Any tips. Be safe.
-
01-12-20 08:49 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 727Mexican Barbie
I don't think reviews have been good going back a couple of years but didn't search back to verify, just know when I see her to scroll on by.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 07:45 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 164Her reviews are disabled
She has disabled her reviews on the site for a reason. Care to take a guess as to why?
Originally Posted by BendHerBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 04:25 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 45I appreciate it. And that's fair. I haven't been to a MP since late November, I'm not very local to Indy I've said before but I try to go monthly. Just interested in finding some new places to try. Going to make a trip next weekend and I'll be able to contribute more.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 00:53 #13110Regular Member

Posts: 24Never seen him
I was curious what they were talking about. I have heard her talk to someone the bit I have never seen him.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-20 00:36 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 1175Heads up
You've got 9 posts in 3 different areas and every one of them is a question. If you're not contributing information, you need to start using the search function on the site to find what you want. A lot of members here won't keep helping someone who doesn't contribute anything.
Originally Posted by Jrandon3
[View Original Post]
That being said, Muffler / Professional can be found on S. East St. , just north of 465.
-
01-11-20 23:54 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 61Rose
She is at rose. Their is a new coco at Aquarius. But the one at rose is the big booty one. The real coco at rose now has a mole on her face LOL.
Originally Posted by Chisler
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 22:55 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 217Sunny and brother
Sunny looks after her brother, the guy you see or hear there. He is fine. He was injured and cannot work. She looks after him. Try to be respectful to her, and he is doing the best he can.
-
01-11-20 19:14 #13106Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on this Mexican barbie from nap?
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/109764
I've talked to her some pics seem.
-
01-11-20 18:37 #13105Senior Member

Posts: 53Coco is still at Aquarius
She has lost weight over the last few months. Maybe the junk in the trunk has shrunk. Still has a cute face.
Originally Posted by DarkStallion
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 13:30 #13104Senior Member

Posts: 45Location
What's this muffler shop? Pretty sure I've seen it mentioned here before. Feel free to reply or dm a location. Definitely plan to check it out soon.
Originally Posted by Agronoman
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 07:57 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 113First trip to the Muffler Shop
Decided to finally give this a try. Nice looking young girl named Wendy led me to my room. I undressed but sat on the edge of the table with a stiffy waiting for her to enter. She was very amused and we started to play right away. If you want FS, bring the cashola. Great time though, and huge nips.
-
01-11-20 01:02 #13102Senior Member

Posts: 82Coco
There is a coco working at the 52st and keystone court AMP. I can't say if she's the big booty one or not.
Originally Posted by DarkStallion
[View Original Post]
However she gives a very good BBBJ.











Reply With Quote





